riariadne

4/2/1 if voting powers don't work at MYLO/LYLO is LYLO. If voting powers did work it'd be GG if j00 was a Mayor Survivor.

In other words, we can't afford a mislynch or Gallis death toDay?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's just about asking her for the logs I lost after night-talking ended, I was under the impression that not doing so would have also resulted in a modkill as well for not following the rule about giving logs for all OC. Since there's nothing in the rules about rule conflict, and the host role PM says that any broken rule, however minor, could result in a modkill, I took it to mean that not asking for logs would definitely result in a modkill, but doing so might still allow me to get off on the technicality of no rule about conflicting rules.

If it's about something else, idk.

it's true, I can't doublevote in any lylo/mylo stuff.

I'd rather you guys just find scum, it'd be quicker than waiting for scum to kill everyone. I can just vote according to town leader, if people prefer. Or if you all wanna modkill yourself ~

4/2/1 is potential mylo since scum can kill me if they're retarded

If sb's not town, he's scum or itp, which doesn't make sense. If he's scum, itp has to be sk, which is stupid in a game like this since we've had five deaths into D1 and if itp I'd have to be scum who is somehow deathproof. It makes the most sense that he's town, unless you guys have suggestions for anything else. We know he's not Paperblade.

I say: Don't worry about mislynching for this phase alone and focus on scumhunting and getting as many reactions from as many players as possible.

I know that there's a role that deals with vote ties that can help town in a 4/2/1 situation with j00 helping scum.

Mmm I brought that up actually. But, that's why I'm saying that popping a gallis is stupid and we'd actually theoretically be in potential mylo right now...

Mods will potential/actual mylo/lylo be announced?

Cause if it's not, that could explain why my action failed.

Mmm I brought that up actually. But, that's why I'm saying that popping a gallis is stupid and we'd actually theoretically be in potential mylo right now...

Mods will potential/actual mylo/lylo be announced?

Cause if it's not, that could explain why my action failed.

42. Also,

Modkill Incoming.

So I just sat through a bunch of stupid crap with my internet being dumb for the past 10 hours or so.

That was obnoxious.

I skimmed over the thread and saw modkills. Please stop doing that.

##trout: CAM

I don't like you. Now I'm gonna read up on the thread some more.

Edited by Shinori

Prims decided that the best way to dispense street justice was to vote. Unfortunately for him, voting was punishable by death, by order of his Spooniness General Spoon. And so the Spoon of Fate claimed another citizens' life...

[spoiler=Prims' true form]nKn2u28.jpg

Shinori has been modkilled for violating rule 9! He was...

Shinori, you are Life, Userbase King.

+You are the self proclaimed god of Serenes Forest, but have essentially no religious following. Your mafia legacy here is remembered for you being one of the best players of all time here and also one of the biggest assholes. Then you went off and joined the army and haven't played much since, but we all eagerly await your return.

+You don't have any special role. What kind of fucking idiot needs a role to win a mafia game? You'll win by using your own wit and tenacity.

+You win if all threats to the Userbase are eliminated.

[spoiler=but wait there's more]just kidding, you are really...

Shinori, you are Prims, Mafia Players Town Compulsory Hitman Janitor Inspector-Vigilante.

+You are like the great inverse to Aere in that you are the best vigilante, killing evil mafia members for immense justice. You are crazy good at mafia. Nobody else really knows anything about you, though for a good while 100% of your posts were in the mafia section, which is amazing. You are mafia to school all these people who don't play in the art of shooting the right people.

+Each night you are alive, you have to perform the mafia kill because you are the best vigilante. Also nobody will stop you because you are clearly doing this in the name of righteous justice. However despite inspecting the kill target with your gun you will never know their role because it will not reveal on flip for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Dammit!

+You win if the Userbase is eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.

Phase resumes. Also, BBM has been modswatted!

It is still potential Lylo.

Edited by Snike

Honestly I think that the last scum will be dead by today anyway, we should lynch the ITP while we still can.

##trout: j00

Also if Mods are announcing people surviving modkills, then I think j00 is lying about his deathproof.

Also here I am I do exist