Final Fantasy Mafia Singups(20 Players)

Bluedoom

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Night talk be allowed?

• Yes, I think its anti-town.
    • No, I think its pro-town

killing me wouldn't really matter because my existence in mafia games is meaningless when i'm not itp

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you were a bad person and didn't protect Scorri either so

Also you survived to endgame in uh

Draft and Theatre (and probably more but can't remember/lazy)

I was ITP in neither of those. I'm not sure what your point is?

I dunno if I've ever been ITP on this forum. Hydra Arsonist with Strawman ( ;_; ) I guess but he was the one with the playerslot even though I did most of the planning and kinda fucked up his win

Edited by Prims

i remember when i rolled sk in three simultaneous games on different forums (DM, CARA, SF) and didn't win any of those games

wait one of those was bizarro so it was 1/3

Edited by Leder

oh, fair enough. i am burnt out of playing scum even more than usual right now though, most of my recent mafia playtime across all sites has been as maf. maybe when i get a scumteam which is some arrangement of bbm/boron-when-not-irl-impaired/manix/paperblade and doesn't get squeezed out by rolegaming i will care again

Yeah and my other victories as mafia are SFM (lmao lynchproof claim) and Draft (did I even do anything in Draft?).

Marth I'd probably recommend a new thread for the game because this one's become a bit spammed up.

maybe when i get a scumteam which is some arrangement of bbm/boron-when-not-irl-impaired/manix/paperblade and doesn't get squeezed out by rolegaming i will care again

Lol XD

Thankfully, my IRL impaired-ness should only last until this summer.

i, too, hate user scumnori

Marth I'd probably recommend a new thread for the game because this one's become a bit spammed up.

yeah i agree, also literally post game

a real answer: my ideal buddies tend to be based on how much they care (Boron basically carrying in Trainwreck) + how much i would want to talk to them about the game (Paperblade being a huge bro) rather than player quality (though that helps), buddies are the only interesting thing about playing scum for me

being buddies with elie and obviam that one time was also cool but obviam never joins noc mafia and elie kinda lurked? not as much as jb at least!!!!!!

Edited by Prims

and with that I'm going to start a new game thread after sending everyone role PMs, which I'm gonna do now.

> : D

Also I forgot to add the rule that no one can self-target unless told otherwise.