19 members have voted

1. 1. Purchased Boots banned?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might not be toooooo smart, but fuck it.

BARTRE THE BRAVE

SAVE THE TEAM

CHAMPION YOUR GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM THE TOP OF A MOUNTAIN, SHOUTING PROUDLY INTO THE SKY

GANBARE

Oh, I've got a few more questions.

Which routes are we supposed to take?

Can undrafted units visit villages too? I only see armories and shops.

Do we have to recruit all characters (even if they're not drafted)?

I've been wondering about....

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

Mutually exclusive rules here?

I think it means building supports with drafted units. Also, I'm pretty sure they have the same rules in FE9, which is actually hilarious.

Also, I did Chapter 2.

Chapter 2- 7/16 turns

It was amazing, you should watch. Edited by Refa

Bors is not mobile enough to execute a rescuedrop strategy (maybe something is possible with crit rigging, idk) so that's one turn Wolt saves for sure.

Also I wish I had your Roy. Tying your turn count now; also been making videos that I will probably speed up and put together later or something.

No videos from me, only beautiful pictures!

Chapter 1: 9 turns

K6xUmXC.png

Something tells me trading ~2 turns for 5000 gold wasn't a good idea.

Roy:

b9379012123a413388f1aad.png

Gross, these pics are enormous. If they're too big for you guys I can spoiler them.

Edited by Pikachu

Methinks if Refa and I couldn't 7-turn chapter 1 with Wolt/Bors, you wouldn't either without crit rigging/luck. Or maybe not. I used to think you can't get the Killer Lance in FE8's 5x without losing a turn.

I'll be playing it on a physical cartridge so I can do it on the go. If you want video of that I could try it but I got no way of editing videos on my laptop.I'll just post pictures and maybe my RNG blessed characters (if thats possible for me).

Methinks if Refa and I couldn't 7-turn chapter 1 with Wolt/Bors, you wouldn't either without crit rigging/luck. Or maybe not. I used to think you can't get the Killer Lance in FE8's 5x without losing a turn.

Oh, great! At least I didn't start off too badly.

Chapter 2: 8 turns

s8Na2Sm.png

The units:

0db9b8666d404e6c8e04bc4.png

YdovkZ5.png

5v3TvLo.png

AhJWqo4.png

Chapter 1 9/9

Had Roy get all the Iron Swords and Vulneraries and make his way to the village. After

a level, he ORKO'd peeps and just went up to the boss and 3rko'd him.

Chapter 2 8/17

Dieck smashes things, Roy makes his way to boss area. Merlinus gets Armordestroyer and thany

ferries it to Dieck.

Chapter 3 9/26

Dieck and Roy just went right then up. Merlinus distracted the enemies in a way that Dieck could get rid of

1 javelin guy in PP and Roy could get rid of an archer. And then it was smooth sailing, with all the undrafted dudes

heading towards the mend village and Roy/Dieck rush.

Chapter 4 7/33

Could have 6 turned, but I really wanted that Killing Edge so...Dieck Roy rush, Merlinus got the door key village.

Robe not get. Clarine was rescued by Thany and then dropped after it was safe.

Chapter 5 4/37

Bors saves all the turns by moving towards door and then being rescued by Marcus. Merlinus went to a fort to "tank" axe

dudes. Roy and Dieck rush. Dieck KEs the boss.

http://gyazo.com/f98108acdf441d6b30c112bd826fcdc2

Chapter 6 6/43

Went through the left hall. Merlinus distracted ALL the 1-2 range enemies through the middle, this is crucial, as it wouldve

been 100% more annoying if they were infesting the left hall...

Chapter 7 10/53

Roy recruits the Zealot. Saul gets villages. Roy opens door, Dieck kills bossman after I cut a path through the reinforcements.

NPC Noah and Treck were MVPs. Zealot bought 5 hand axes. Got KE, Torch, Elixir, Hero Crest and Physic.

Chapter 8 19/72

Took 2 turns to have Astohl get the Guiding Ring without penalty. Geylance slowly fell to hand axes from Dieck while he was eliminating

other enemies which was lol. Merlinus distracted an archer through a wall and Saul healed him every turn with mend for exp and staff rank.

Chapter 8x 11/83

Full moved Dieck every turn. Henning is a chump and got doubled and crit by Dieck.

I can't wait to finally get Raigh >_>

Edited by CordeliaxFrederick

Chapter 3: 9 turns

wTj7BkU.png

Units:

6fb0fa61744c448cb71a223.png

The MVP, definitely. He rushed the throne room by himself. His rapier is dangerously low on uses now though.

442f5bb5ef154470b34a72e.png

He didn’t do much. I tried to use him to bait a javelin soldier that was pestering Roy but the soldier showed no interest in him. He got the attention of a javelin cavalier on the turn before the last though.

DHti4nP.png

She healed once. One vulnerary use saved, yay! Also went to the right village for mend.

RenQ9IW.png

He dealt with some enemies near the start so Roy didn’t have to take all of the heat. Afterward he recruited Lugh because he had nothing better to do lol.

Chapter 1 9/9

Everyone trades Iron Swords and Vul's to Roy's solo adventure he fights through enemies thankfully getting a Spd/Str proc so he can start ORKO'ing the Fighters. travels upward and gets to the boss which he finishes handily without getting touched by him.

Chapter 2 8/17

Roy makes his way to Dieck, who starts wrecking dudes. nondrafteds shop. Merlinus gets the village. Undrafted thany ferries the armorslayer to Dieck just in time for him to wreck the very rude. Rude

Chapter 3 9/26

RUN, also Merlinus had to distract some chumps so that the nondrafteds didn't get attacked also to distract one certain javelin soldier to clear da path. Roy gets to use his Rapier easily defeating the cavaliers on the way up. Dieck once again shines

Edited by Jedi

Chapter 1-10/10

Roy kills stuff, screw the village

Chapter 2-13/23

Roy kills stuff, Dieck kills stuff and gets shit for levels

Chapter 3-14/37

Rush to the throne and Dieck is still shit

Chapter 4-12/49

Grabbed the KE and killed more stuff

Chapter 4: 9 turns

1614086f541c4a6198e740d.png

I probably could have shaved a turn if Dieck helped Roy take on Rutger's forces instead of going south. It bothers me more than it should when pirates pillage villages with stat boosters! I saved all 3 villages, yay!

The units:

9dd2a187f8d143d3893fb48.png

He took a serious beating this chapter. He's doing pretty well for now.

T2fhsKF.png

Lured a cavalier up to the northern village and took a beating so Ellen could get some safe exp.

YHI1aGj.png

Allowed Merlinus to be abused for selfish purposes

0311348c10e345a1bef3dea.png

Helped Roy smash stuff, then went south to save the village.

Edited by Pikachu

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the double and necro posting (I'm guessing it doesn't apply here since I'm continuing my draft?)

Chapter 5: 4 turns
jSXD5Eb.png
It took quite a while to get this considering Roy got 2 chances to attack with the killing edge (thanks to Ellen). Roy’s strength is growing really well so he could 1hko the boss with a crit. I didn’t like having to leave the gant lance behind, but then I remembered I didn’t draft any lance users. xP
Units:
T8u9UZ9.png
Taking all of the beatings
lgt90cdj.png
He got lucky, I was expecting him to be taken out.
lgt486a.png
Hellooooo nurse
q2oDieM.png
He was merely an obstacle for the enemies to go around when aiming for more desirable targets.

Chapter 6: 6 turns

C0XF27h.png

Punching bags:

lgt4dacu.png

NKJQvVh.png

lgt6a91.png

Sgxxzrs.png

I sent them up the center and caused them (and myself) a lot of unnecessary pain, but the exp gained might have made it worth it. I'm not sure yet.

Is it safe to assume that the A route is forced since Thany is the only A/B route unit that joins automatically?

Edited by Pikachu