Group Mafia -- Game Over

Sunwoo

elie.iso consists of pushing eclipse because of the suggestion of the hated test and finding her scummy because of that and other semantics, but doesn't actually talk about any of her other content much which irks me. and besides the earlier discussion about the hated claims (before clipsey came in), the only other thing elieson has said was a passing note about shinori and his lack of content/only defending

i also already mentioned his misrep of clipsey's quotes in a previous post. not looking good.

SB.iso has a fair amount of content. probably wouldn't lynch here today. his rapier votepark is weird but eh he's not around now to change it :/

Fera.iso is very bare. Not at all sure what to think of them right now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not considering it a towntell especially with two of them. I mean I think the chances of one of the two hated being scum is very high actually.

I just don't want to role spec about stupid shit.

Votals:

Shin (1): Fera

eclipse (2): Elieson, scorri

Rapier (2): Serious Bananas, Shin

Xinnidy/scorri (2): eclipse, Marth

Elieson (4): BBM, Balcerzak, Manix, Shinori

Not voting (1): Rapier

We've got a bit less than an hour left. I see Elieson in the thread, and IIRC he said he had another part to his role than just Hated. Should probably claim.

Hey I'm on my way home from work I'm just getting in my car :/

Want a quick analysis of my thoughts?

Bbm/Manix screams Intown bickering

Rapier/Balcerzak are masons apparently

Shin has oracle Insomniac

(Btw I'm Hated Insomniac. I'd CC some more but seriously i could just say something at night anyway and fart around with him so whatever).

I don't see much of anything from FERA or Shinori (one is just silent and the other has claimed ill, as I was recently, I sympathize.

Marth just replaced a slot and is looking good,

This leaves who, eclipse, Scorri and SB. (Am I forgetting anyone?) of these three I'm seeing eclipse as the scummiest.

Sorry for the FUCKING LISTPOST WOW MY CAPS LOCK IS SUDDENLY STUCK IN OK BUT I JUST DON'T HAVE A VARIETY OF SCUMREADS AND REALLY FEEL LIKE THESE OVERWHELMINGLY COPIOUS TOWN READS ARE CLUTTERING MY MIND MORE THAN ANYTHING. WOW THIS IS ANNOYING.

HEADING HOME NOW

Two insomniacs what.

I uh, don't really think that town would have two Insomniacs. I don't doubt that both Shin and Elie are in fact Insomniacs, because it'd be a pretty dumb claim otherwise, but I can't see them both being town, quite frankly.

Ok fuck it I'm hated insomniac doc and I'm at a red light now so yay me I love getting turbolynched as doc

:facepalm:

Not sure if Elie is telling the truth or trying to draw a CC right now. But SF has lynched their Doc enough recently that I don't even know ughhhhhhh.

All right, I guess for the moment, since I'd actually like to see that claim Shin made.

##Unvote

I apologize for the inactivity, I haven't really been in a NOC game before, and I'm still a bit of a beginner at scumreads. Most of the time I'm just holding out on saying anything because I rethought it over too much and don't really feel like parroting things I thought of but other people already brought up.

Currently, though, since Eclipse did some explaining on her part, I guess I can end my deliberation of that end, she did present a credible argument for a few of the votes. However, I'm not entirely passing her over, as her stances over the voting modifier "test", as it were (was it even meant to be one?) kind of worry me. She also kind of jumped onto scorri who just got subbed in, you can't really fault someone who wasn't here for inactivity lol.

The fact that there are multiple night posters plus town collaborators makes this for a pretty interesting setup, though, not sure what to think of that.

... and now that I've reread the past five pages again before hitting submit I realize that other people have already put up these points, gg me

uh

votes, uh

well fuck, I don't know, we have four roleclaims already on day one plus modifiers, geez everything is going everywhichway

Fuck it I'm going to keep my vote where it is. With 45 minutes left, I don't see why town!Elie wouldn't claim his full role right away. Maybe he thought Insomniac would be enough to keep him alive, idk. Doesn't feel right to me though.

With 45 minutes left, I don't see why town!Elie wouldn't claim his full role right away. Maybe he thought Insomniac would be enough to keep him alive, idk. Doesn't feel right to me though.

This... is a really good point. hold on though lemme read elie's early posts because I think there's some crumb in there somewhere (I think)

Also I just don't feel that town has two Hated and two Insomniacs, and it makes more sense for the person who's both Hated and Insomniac to be scum. But then that could just be a trap put there deliberately to punish rolespec, so ughhhhh.

However, that'll be enough to lynch Elie if he's not lying about his hated claim.

I appreciate you showing up for deadline, but it would be a lot more helpful if you would weigh in on all the recent issues.

Bal: any thoughts on who we could run up?

I'm trying to run through the options.