Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

isn't the problem here that both mancer and lucina are keeping to their general meta regardless of alignment? lucina not posting much content and sheepish reads and mancer nitpicking on irrelevant stuff. I don't know enough about their specific alignment meta to comment on that, but they have a tendency to look bad.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but Mancer is doing scummy stuff beyond the scummy stuff he does every game. Lucy's content makes sense for either alignment going by his past play but reads scummy regardless he's an okay lynch, I just don't have conviction on it.

bit under 12 hours left, etc

also it seems my iso efforts went to complete waste >_> /complainingaboutOP

edit: 7 to lynch, sec while I compile votals

Edited by Manix

here have more votals

Areox (0): Prims

BBM (3): SB, Elieson, Levity, eclipse, Xinnidy

Snike (0): eclipse

Prims (3): Darros, Shinori, Lucina, Areox, Kay

Darros (1): Xinnidy, Mancer, BBM, SB, Kay

SB (0): Shinori, BBM, Levity, Darros

Helios (0): Kay, Helios, Prims, j00

Xinnidy (0): CT075

Paperblade (0): Shin, Levity

Elieson (0): SB, Mancer, Lucina, Paperblade

eclipse (0): Snike

j00 (0): Darros

Kay (1): Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, Shin, Paperblade

Lucina (6): Shinori, Elieson, Helios, BBM, Paperblade, j00, Shin

CT075 (0): scorri

Shinori (1): scorri

scorri (1): Darros

Not Voting (1): CT075

Also I have a sub lined up I'm just thinking about how to go about this

Edited by Manix

Why are people still allowed to vote for my player slot when you're looking for a sub and is at a point where the slot can't defend itself?

Technically, people should have to wait for the sub or let me defend the slot while you find one or the slot is doomed regardless.

I've literally been throwing up all day and most of last night. I can't sit up because of too much pain right now, and I'm sleeping as much as I can.

Guys I'm sorry but whatever ailment I have has really stricken me down. It's cycled through my family and passed in 2 days for everyone, and today is day2 for me, so I should be ok

This literally took 20 minutes to type between unpleasant trips.

Why are people still allowed to vote for my player slot when you're looking for a sub and is at a point where the slot can't defend itself?

Technically, people should have to wait for the sub or let me defend the slot while you find one or the slot is doomed regardless.

Were you told you couldn't post? Because as far as I see I would think until you found a sub as long as you haven't done anything like talk to someone outside of the game you could continue playing.

I don't know, but I want mod clarification first so I don't like modkill myself by posting or something.

Tbh, after thinking it through clearly, I might be able to continue on cause I was under a bit of impulsiveness when I requested sub yesterday.

I was talking to the Void this afternoon and she said Lazyna is a chump!

... what? The void is a she! I sware!

I'd rather have Lucina vigged because two posts of poor content and not existing further than that is just terrible and more likely to be a waste of our day time than the other potential wagons.

Xinny, what do you want me to say? I've already responded to everything you have against me. The accusation was that I was tunneling, which I was, so I honestly gave the only other thing I had at that moment. Yeah, it was weak. And if I haven't said anything more about Snike, it's because I don't have anything more to say about him. There were a few posts that gave me a bad feeling, and if I haven't mentioned him again, it's because the rest of his posts haven't given me that feeling.

I feel you're doing that thing where you just half-heartedly answer me then claim you've answered all there is which kinda reminds me of Volcanic but I don't remember if it was you that used this argument. But fine I'll play your way.

Other than Darros, is there anybody with *~*~actual content~*~* that you find scummy (read: not cam or lucina) As in anyone you can build a lengthy enough case whom you find the slightest bit scummy, other than reads on people that barely ever exist? If not, say so, but don't make a list of townreads, that wouldn't be what I'm looking for.

I'd personally still go for BBM rather than Mancer right now, if only because I think BBM's shown more than enough for me to find him scummy, and I'm not personally fond of the policy reason to vote Mancer that Snike gave which did make me not like the wagon anymore, I'd rather make an analysis of the wagon in case I'm missing some of the reasonings other than the vague "being more scummy than usually is" posts.

PEDIT (the P stands for pointless): I legit fell asleep for ~1 hour with this tab open almost done gg me.

Not-so-PEDIT: Mancer please do continue, and do say something about the wagon on you, I want to know if it's a fresher idea than what I think of it now.

@Xinny- Other than Darros, there isn't anybody who's been posting regularly that I feel like I could build a lengthy case on. I have some minor hunches and vibes about some, but that's it.

I think the wagon on me is quite justified (for Prims and Snike's votes anyway) because my jump on Elieson was scummy.

I don't like Prims's approach to the wagon though, because his original vote is based off of a weaker reasoning which he corroborated with other new reasoning after things happened. I find this a little bit opportunistic and it's something of worth to point out.

>says Prims's vote is justified

>says he doesn't like Prims's approach to the wagon

Mancer, people are allowed to add more to their case as time goes on.

>says Prims's vote is justified

>says he doesn't like Prims's approach to the wagon

Mancer, people are allowed to add more to their case as time goes on.

And you still prefer killing Lucy?

stuff that would be cool:

- a post from Wren

- a post from Areox

- a claim from Lucy

- more votes on Mancer

Firstly, I'd like Prims to elaborate on "scummy stuff beyond the scummy stuff he does usually" it's not really clear IMO.

I think the scummy stuff you've done can't just be attributed to your playstyle.