Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

On a second read WREN did not claim I don't think.

If WREN does claim vig then the 4 townies are pretty much all set FMPOV.

Which means Snike is a scumwang and locked a townie vote on another townie.

Which is why I'm risking a blitz on Kay, right?

Oh, wait.

See the thing is that unless scorri is scum numbers(unlikely), you and kay can't both be town FMPOV. And given it's incredibly foolish to crumb my role in my first post of the game, then claim failed actions(and reasons why) and CONVENIENTLY end up with this vote on LYLO (and claim persuader fully given how people's literacy rates have been apparently) if I was scum, you should probably focus your rage elsewhere.

For example, it's unbelievable that Kay didn't out the innos on D3, despite being around all day and all protection having been gone at that point. In a game that the rules imply is heavily based on scumhunting, where there's already 2 clears, why not double that number? Not having the time is not an excuse, given that there was 72 hours and hardly any activity.

Also, given that we can't see what Paperblade's role PM says aside from his interesting passive ability, I'm not about to believe that you're town based off of his remarks. Especially with your remarks recently.

So, that should explain my views well enough. Though, both you and Shinori need to AtE less.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inno on Wren N2

Being confirmed is nice It means I can try even less

But now for the role claim you have all been waiting for!

Now off I go, to read this thread from frontup to backdown along to universal equilateral!

In case it wasn't obvious I was the Universal Backup, whom is now a useless Rouge! I haven't even gotten a chance to use my role!

Targets were Cam N1, cause eff her and her reaction test. N2 and 3 were also Cam cause I didn't feel like deciding on a new target!

Now I know my vote is important at this point, but due to Shinori bringing up the possible problems with the numbers claim, I ask that a mod confirms whether the game would continue in a 3/3/1 situation.

EDIT: I should actually probably talk to the mods before saying stuff

shouldn't really be a problem if someone saw what I posted bu eh.

Edited by BBM

WHELP.

I'm still waiting for the vig claim.

And when said vig claims I want to lynch Kay I think considering she's been in here a few times while me and scorri talked and said nothing.

Between her and scorri's number claim I'll believe the numbers and just lynch kay assuming that bbm was the janned cop.

I was trying to work on thinking logically and every attempt to work on a sensible post turned into "screw this game, I don't even care who is scum or not, I just want Shinori lynched for playing this way". I'm still mad at you. Threatening self-modkills is not a legitimate tactic IMO.

Kay, who did you attempt to target last night?

Shinori.

j00, Snike, Shinori, and Baldrick look like the scum FMPOV.

##Vote: Shinori because between people I think are scum, he's the most likely to get lynched and I also just want him out of this game if he's gonna threaten self-modkill.

And with that, votals, since I did them anyway and Marf hasn't.

Gallade (1): Xinnidy

Shinori (3): Snike, Baldrick, Kay

Kay (1): Shinori

Baldrick (1): scorri

Ugh, ok. Thoughts on a no lynch? I suggested it earlier, but I actually think that it's not a bad idea. It would leave us at 3/3/1 tomorrow, but it would give us one more flip to work with. Thoughts?

Also, Snike scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense because he could have just suaded town on someone and scum could've piled onto that person and won. It seems more likely that persuade is town.

No, backup is not what I expected. That shakes my expectations for both Kay and WREN as town right now. Hmmm.

Still, if j00 pops up out of nowhere and claims vig I will rage internally, then shift everything I believe about this game accordingly.

Which is why I'm risking a blitz on Kay, right?

Oh, wait.

????????

When did I say Kay was your scumbuddy in this theory again?

Oh, wait.

There's also no hammer and a potential SK going around that probably wouldn't want another likely town kill so soon. If you're implying Kay is town instead, I fail to see your point all the same.

See the thing is that unless scorri is scum numbers(unlikely), you and kay can't both be town FMPOV. And given it's incredibly foolish to crumb my role in my first post of the game, then claim failed actions(and reasons why) and CONVENIENTLY end up with this vote on LYLO (and claim persuader fully given how people's literacy rates have been apparently) if I was scum, you should probably focus your rage elsewhere.

Lovely the WIFOM, do not rebute.

Trying to defend yourself by saying it'd be foolish to do such actions as scum is the wrong answer.

Though I will give you a token prize because suspecting one of us can't be town is a reasoning I can understand for using this action. FMPOV it is still terrible because I'm town and I don't want my vote locked in potential LYLO especially when the votee in question isn't somebody I gave enough thought yet.

My rage is at the fact your ability even works, if that sounded too direct, you took it wrongly, and I maybe could have worded it better, but my outrage at finding the deed done is the least of my concerns unless I start to feel good about a Kay lynch, to which I'd currently say "not yet.".

Add that to being away from any sort of connectiity for +2 days and being basically a vanilla that lives longer and I will rage dammit.

I need a better read on Kay and baldy though and I will do just that, more on 12.

Ugh, ok. Thoughts on a no lynch? I suggested it earlier, but I actually think that it's not a bad idea. It would leave us at 3/3/1 tomorrow, but it would give us one more flip to work with. Thoughts?

Imo if we want another flip to work with then let Shinori modkill himself, honestly. That'd probably take away some of the rage some people are pulling in this game.

Also, Snike scum doesn't make a whole lot of sense because he could have just suaded town on someone and scum could've piled onto that person and won. It seems more likely that persuade is town.

They can't win this way because there's no hammer and there are still 4 other people which can stack votes on a scum and let the RNG decide fate since it's a tie. You know, rules and all that.

I will rest my case on that for a moment.

Okay, so I'm home!

First off: I'm a two-shot coroner, BBM was town redirector. Didn't see a reason to out this earlier, because the two-shot implied more jankills so I figured I'd wait for more information first. Character is Cecil.

speaking about BBM

I stayed up until 5:30 AM for D1 end, are you implying I don't have any sense???

I'm not one to talk but I wish other people were as dedicated as you ;_;

##Vote: Shinori

Even if the 1-1 with Ammy can be explained by priorities, immediately arguing that Ammy must have been lying and using Mancer's "I hate you guys"-post to prove it isn't a very convincing case, and the rest of your defense is basically I KNOW I'M TOWN. That SK stunt you pulled reads as either a very desperate try to not get lynched this phase since we really should go for mafia or just a bad joke. It'd not helping town either way. Also that jump on scorri wasn't very good, if the numbers and roles doesn't match up it obviously means someone is lying, do you have any good reasons to believe scorri's lying than anyone with the claimed roles?

That said, you do have some good points on Baldrick's claimed actions being a bit weird.

My main problem with Baldrick is that his slot was Cam's so he doesn't have as much content to speak of, but aside from weird use of night actions I don't have much problems with him.

WREN is clear only because of Kay, and if Kay is scum it's hard to prove that WREN is anything anyway with that content. I'm inclined to believe these two are of the same alignment, if Kay is town then she's speaking the truth, and if she's scum it's pretty easy to throw out any alignment on wren who's coasting so presenting a town result on maf!wren is an easy way to keep coasting.

I'm inclined to think Snike is the sk actually, that doesn't contradict persuader and I think Prims was onto something when he threw that statement out. Agree with scorri that he's probably not mafia though, meaning I don't think we should lynch him this phase.

Xinnidy and scorri are basically vanilla and I don't think they can directly prove anything, and if any of them are scum I think it's more likely Xinnidy, but right now I suspect Kay/wren more than these or baldy.

@scorri: I'm not sure, what if scum manages to hit sk, or sk is compulsive? Don't think no lynch is any less riskier.

... Interceptor maybe? Like actually? That would explain why Mancer died when giving Paper a vest. Jan kill and then some other kill N1... Would also explain why Ammy was asking about interceptor.

hm, is it unthinkable that mafia or sk had extra kills in a setup with 15 town? We probably would have been able to avoid this situation if not for modkills and stupid play, so I can buy scum having more killing capabilities.

"Interceptor revealing itself is likely town oriented or no? It's a role that seems specific to this place, so I'm not familiar with it. Either way it works rather silly."

"What is an Interceptor and why should I care?"

Both of these quotes are from Ammy and was completely unprovoked.

-Shinori claims to have targeted Paper. So did Ammy. Mancer also likely targeted Paper that night to give a vest. Mancer ended up dead and Ammy found out about an interceptor.

-Shinori claims to have targeted Snike. No one else died, but he seems like a good target for people to target, no? He was perfect for a cop scan by not being around, etc.

-Shinori claims to have targeted Xinnidy N1. Bets on SB targeting Xinnidy for kidnapper? Would not be at all surprised.

##Unvote

##Vote:Shinori

both SB and Mancer had active roles, so interceptor does make sense. I think ammy was asking because prims mentioned it, though. This contradicts shinori's claim that no one targeted paper even more, unless this also is about priorities but that just seems like too much.

No, backup is not what I expected. That shakes my expectations for both Kay and WREN as town right now. Hmmm.

Still, if j00 pops up out of nowhere and claims vig I will rage internally, then shift everything I believe about this game accordingly.

????????

When did I say Kay was your scumbuddy in this theory again?

Oh, wait.

There's also no hammer and a potential SK going around that probably wouldn't want another likely town kill so soon. If you're implying Kay is town instead, I fail to see your point all the same.

Lovely the WIFOM, do not rebute.

Trying to defend yourself by saying it'd be foolish to do such actions as scum is the wrong answer.

Though I will give you a token prize because suspecting one of us can't be town is a reasoning I can understand for using this action. FMPOV it is still terrible because I'm town and I don't want my vote locked in potential LYLO especially when the votee in question isn't somebody I gave enough thought yet.

My rage is at the fact your ability even works, if that sounded too direct, you took it wrongly, and I maybe could have worded it better, but my outrage at finding the deed done is the least of my concerns unless I start to feel good about a Kay lynch, to which I'd currently say "not yet.".

Add that to being away from any sort of connectiity for +2 days and being basically a vanilla that lives longer and I will rage dammit.

I need a better read on Kay and baldy though and I will do just that, more on 12.

1)Well, you brought up town/town voting, for which my persuading would probably be meant for an endgame blitz if I was scum. I can't really argue my not being wolf aside from the characters 'lol', as even in a game like this I'd like to think wolfsuader is ridiculous.

2(In bold): No offense but uh I'm not the one straight-up assuming Kay is town and declaring me to be scum. Note that I didn't WIFOM by pointing out that eclipse was likely a namekill.

As for the rage, well, there were the implications that I did not have half a brain that I'm pretty sure were not regarding the fact that my role was working. It was more 'how dare you use this on me' from what I read.

But, enough of that, goign to talk about int.

WRT the Interceptor it actually hit Prims the night Mancer died given that PBlade implied he had a vest in d2 proper.

But, well, given that Shinori's still sketchy as fuck, he might still be int.