Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on!

##Unvote

##Vote:Kay

If you revote Kay now there will only be a 50/50 chance of you getting lynched.

Although if two more people come in and vote Nolynch, I'd be willing to hop on that too.

I realized that my plan of no lynching depends on the SK being able to not kill. Which isn't a sure thing, so I'm not actually a huge fan of that plan anymore.

WREN: Why Kay? Why do you find her worse than Shinori?

When comparing the two I actually think they have a near equal chance of being scum.

So It's not that I'd prefer Kay, it's more that I'd prefer to leave it up to chance.

I mean Shinori's claim has been proven to possibly be false, and Kay's claim could be easily faked. Although town having no pure investigative roles would be odd

Their play is also about equally scummy as far as I can see.

Though if someone can point out otherwise I'll change my vote in a snap

Also, thinking about odd a no cop game would be is making me have 2nd thoughts anyway.

Buh

Shinori, the only reason Kay is for sure scum to you is cause you know you're "town"

Also how much time is left?

That said I don't really have time to update for 4 hours so I'll grant you that.

You have 5 hours.

edit: can't math, but you can keep it anyway

Edited by Manix

Buh! Something stinks!

Oh wait, that's just the lack of comments.

Seriously guys we were given a whole 5 extra hours! We should be discussing what to do!

Or are you all really that sure that Kay or Shinori are scum? If so I'd like to be let in on why you are.

An hour and 40 minutes left. I have a test in 40 minutes for an hour so I might be looking to wind down after so I'll end phase and take my time getting the update out

Votals (no I'm not calling them blobtals)

Shinori (4): Snike, Gallade, j00, scorri

Gallade (4): Xinnidy, Baldrick, WREN, Shinori

Phase ends in a bit over an hour. A reminder that a tie in votes results in a random lynch between the tied parties.

it's okay I'm here (brain died like a pro during the test so I finished early)

but you still have half hour, use it well

Edited by Manix

I woke up early this morning to catch phase end, saw an extension, and so went back to sleep. I thought it was 24 hours, I can't read. :|

When comparing the two I actually think they have a near equal chance of being scum.

So It's not that I'd prefer Kay, it's more that I'd prefer to leave it up to chance.

OK. So. How is this a good move for us? Unless you think they're both scum and the order of lynching is a formality, we're taking a huge risk here. I'd prefer to make a decision myself instead of just saying "eh, let's flip a coin".

Ultimately, I'm more certain of Shinori being scum over Kay, since the best I have against her is suspicious behaviour.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

I said that I would change my vote at the drop of a good reason.

Also your vote just confirmed to me that at least 1 scum is indeed on the Shinori wagon. ALthough there is no way of confirming this to the rest of you I can at least sit here being happy about my Shinori=notscum hunch being correct.

So gg, Prims wins again

damn straight there are

Shinori (5): Snike, Gallade, j00, scorri, Baldrick

Gallade (3): Xinnidy, WREN, Shinori

Not Voting (0): No one oh.

10 minutes

Apparently this Shinori guy was scum. He struggled intensely as you strung him up.

Dear Shinori,

You are Kuja, the main antagonist from Final Fantasy 9.

You were a genome, a project created by Garland. You were intended to be his weapon of destruction but nooo, you just had to rebel against him, huh? You tried to cause chaos and destruction

in the world of Terra and Gaia but Zidane and his pals defeated you. Now you are focused on personal growth and what it means to be mortal- also you have badass magic skills. (And somehow retrieved from the dead and teleported to the 'Dimension' don't ask me.)

During the night phase, reply as follows:

"Use Libra on USER and surroundings." You will see all actions performed on USER but not the people who performed them.

In short, you are the Town Voyuer.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Not your smartest idea ever. Then this other guy, Baldrick, suddenly started complaining of stomach cramps and very quickly succumbed to an unbearable pain.

Dear Camtech Baldrick,

You are Leon, a main character from Final Fantasy 2.

You were a Dark Knight under the king's command, and he forced you to fight against your friends and your sister, even when it was against your wishes. you held on to your honor, although morals told you otherwise.

You eventually vanished after you fought alongside your friends and family against your king, feeling empty inside and wanting to learn about the truth.

*snip*

Due to your awesome battle prowess, you are able to assess your surroundings and your enemies. Through this you can find out your enemies' weaknesses and strengths.

During the night, reply as follows:

"Night XX- Assess the surroundings of USER." You will not only find out who visited the USER that night, but will receive the role PMs of all visitors.

But you are so demotivated in life that you will only ever feel like using this twice in the game.

In short, you are the Mafia Seer. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the Mafia achieve parity with the Town.

24 hours for actions. No night talk, etc.

Edited by Manix