Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

Chances are I'll end this game in universal loss if I keep seeing inactives here and there >_>

You realize it was Easter right. I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Day phases are still 72 hours, or?

Oh, right.

I have received a PM that confirms Elie as town. That's probably worth considering.

Result of action or othewise?

Why do you guys wagon so easily and so fast here? No one going to pressure shin into explaining why he wouldn't consider Prims input and the possibility of him lying or not?

There's also too much AtP going on here, makes it hard to take anyone seriously with any case. Reads pending when I feel like digging up isolink tool and verify certain statements.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better wagons than 3 people voting 24 hours into the day. also votes are better pressure than posts

elie being confirmed town is not the result of an action i used. i already know it's not a courier faking or whatever

There's also too much AtP going on here, makes it hard to take anyone seriously with any case.

it was easter so i ate too much sugar and now my stomach slightly hurts but not really please townread me :<

Papers day 1 was meh. He tunneled on Elie for a while and then swapped to vote Lucina. Then near the end of the phase it was basically vote moving around multiple times everywhere. It really seems like for most of day one he didn't do all that much. I know I'm being hypocritical here so it's not really worth much.

I don't even know. My thought process is horrendously fucked at the moment and I can't think straight nor have I been able to all day it seems. I'd prefer not be lynched because I know I'm town but I also know I'm not helping the game whatsoever at the moment.

Going to bed.

@Mods: Would we be informed if SB had successfully kidnapped somebody?

I'm assuming Kay is just AFKay due to the weekend and Wren is being lazy (or busy with Easter idk), but it's worth asking.

@Prims: I actually have a thought that Shinori is likely not scum. In fact, I'm more interested in looking at Darros at the moment. He's however, not going to be around fully until Tuesday.

##Unvote: Shinori

##Vote: Prims

I'm more interested in that PM that you received and your defense of Elieson D1. That bold claim that Elieson is town, even when he's actually been acting really strangely, sparks my curiosity as well.

That isn't a slapfight. That's frog getting suspicious of scorri for no good reason and promptly having his argument shot down.

Thank you for helping Paperblade answer that question and helping him out of it.

Such a response from you is satisfactory in that respect, but I was looking forward to Paperblade giving his views on that issue more than I wanted to hear your thoughts.

are we going to get prods on these guys

Sup Prims.

Here I am, as you implied you desired.

Makin a post.

Now before I bother with makin cases I must ask some questions

After reading today's posts I came to the conclusion that you can just say shit and instantly have everyone believe you.

Hey guys, my role let me know that Shinori is in fact the secret cop and has been bamboozling you all!

Why the hell should I buy this Elie is town claim? Oh wait. Prims said it. Nvrmind it checks out

Also is Shinori normally this emotional? I think I played a game with him before, but I seem to have forgotten everything about him.

##Vote: Scorri

We had someone flip informed ??? which I don't like and he didn't out it, which confuses me. I'm fine with putting my vote here. She's also unmemorable for most of the game. She claimed numbers and then went inactive until her push onto me and ever since our little 'slapfight' she really hasn't done that much still.

Oh yeah and I think Darros/frog is definitely scum.

????????

scorri hasn't done much and confuses you but Darros is definitely scum? Why aren't you voting him? I'd still like to hear your case on him in any case. You've also been flip-flopping on scorri, with saying you found her scummy but probably town because of the numbers claim, to the beginning of this phase where "she was probably town" to her now becoming scum? I agree that she's unmemorable, but voting her mainly because of Helios' informed claim is as dumb as not voting scorri just because of her numbers claim.

MancerNecro

Ignoring the fact that I'm Not Impressed with you, you seem to be all over the place. I think you're overreacting to this "slapfight" thing between me and scorri that didn't even really happen. Your claim is also pretty weird, I think. The fact that you aren't dead baffles me ((unless you have a BPV somehow but even then that means we'd have several kills in one night which is odd; and vesting someone N1 when you can only use it twice in the game is also weird to mel this just isn't sitting well here))

What do you think is odd about his claim? And even barring the modkill we did have two kills N1, how did you miss that?

I'm more interested in that PM that you received and your defense of Elieson D1. That bold claim that Elieson is town, even when he's actually been acting really strangely, sparks my curiosity as well.

After reading today's posts I came to the conclusion that you can just say shit and instantly have everyone believe you.

Hey guys, my role let me know that Shinori is in fact the secret cop and has been bamboozling you all!

Why the hell should I buy this Elie is town claim? Oh wait. Prims said it. Nvrmind it checks out

It's more the fact that lying about stuff like this makes it look really, really bad if Elieson flips scum at some point, because then Prims almost certainly is scum too. Since he's ill IRL it's not worth pushing at until he gets back.

Shin's vote for Elieson is worth pushing at and I'd like him to explain himself since his post made no sense but I don't have the conviction to vote him instead of Shinori right now.

Oops. I've been at work for much of yesterday/today. I missed most of j00's posts because I went to sleep, 7:30am starts are nasty. The others are from stoopidity though.

Also, why are believing Prims? "Eli is town because I say so. No, it wasn't my role action, just believe me guys!". It's a bold claim, and we've got no way to verify it. The only way we'll find out if it's the truth would be if Prims died. Dallas, so chump for taking it as completely true. You didn't even question it :P.

j00. I voted Eli because he waffled virtually all of day 1. He was around for several points throughout the phase, yet only posted silly responses to people. He voted Lucina saying that his vote literally meant nothing, and jokingly did it to appease Shinori. Eclipse spent most of day one trying to cover his backside although Eli was never really at risk of being lynched.

I really want a response from Eli, although I hope he's still not heaving buckets. I don't like the idea of lynching someone to get information at all, but if Eli did flip, we'd net Prims too.

Yo, I return! I should probably say something.

Now I've had a proper chance to read over day 1, I've actually got something to bring to the breakfast table. However, I still like waffles.

I'm getting town from Darros, it would make very little sense for him to try and protect Loocina if he were scum. He'd have to be a total chump or some sort of convoluted genius for that to even work. I was sorta looking towards BBM but he died :P. I'm not sure what to make of BBM's result, but I guess we can live without knowing for now.

Shinori, if you're a voyeur, who did you watch last night? I'm not familiar with the role, but the glory that is the internet says it's a role for both sides!

I'd like to call Xinn out though, I've only existed for half a day phase, so mean! Also, I want to be quiet so other people do stuff isn't cool. If you want information, get it from people, silly!

I have a good feeling that Eli is scum. Eclipse was very protective of him, most of her posts were her saying "The worst he did was not reply." So far Eli's posted a lot of waffle, he has enough batter for all of us! I see a vote on Loocina saying "no joining wagons", and he only jumped his vote after he was called out for sitting on his RVS. My condolences for you and your family, I hope it clears soon.

##Vote: Elieson

Mancer's last vote on me wasn't great, so he remembers to look at me? You seem far less interested in me than JB, I'm hurt, you barely ever even call any more! You seemed keen to get people's opinions of you, although that makes sense considering your early game play.

Stop it. This is where I'm at, rereading and ISO'ing right now.

Also I'm alone, and at a PC. FINALLY I CAN DO THIS SHIT

It makes the most sense for me to be telling the truth because lying about this has very few long term benefits

as scumbuddies with elieson i'd be painting a target on his back for the SK who wants confirmed townies dead, and if elie flips scum then then i'm basically confirmed to be his buddy. i'm also not confirming /myself/ as town so if i die and flip maf people would take another look at elie

if you're trying to insinuate i'm gambiting then no, i honestly have a pm that confirms elieson's alignment. who cares if he's acting weird, town can do that too and if you're going to push "elieson is acting TOO SCUMMY for prims to be telling the truth" then that's dumb and it's like you've never seen a mislynch in your life. i will not take back the claim that this is not a gambit btw

"You should believe me because I say I'm telling the truth. To say otherwise would be stupid."

In the case where you were scum and he was town. Eli dies, Prims gets towncred for being right. Don't be silly, there are lots of situations which would benefit Scum!Prims. Your claim doesn't give you a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I agree with what Shin said wrt Prim's alignment, but I can't really see a case where it's make sense for Prims to say so if Elieson's scum. If Prims is scum and Elieson not, then yeah it'd be a gambit that makes sense, but how would this benefit Prims at all if Elieson's scum? Remember that you're voting Elieson here, not Prims. You make a good point but it's not quite consistent if you believe Elieson to be scum.

Anyway, since Elie's more or less back, he should be able to hold his own rather than depend on Prims' pm.

First off, I was prepared to jump on Eclipse for a number of things, but apparently that's already been resolved somehow, so I'll just sit here satisfied at the end results.

Secondly, ISO'ing the corpse of Eclipse implies less of a partnership with Mancer, unless it's heavily heavy de-bussing. Also the guidance on Darros implies the same IMO.

--NEXT

PaperD1Blade

Attacks me (granted, it's for me acting like typical Paperblade and a blatant ISO tunnel)

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39020&view=findpost&p=2335199

Next 2 junk posts are 0/10 would not fuck, followed by the waffliest of waffles. Shin, if you're looking for a waffle, look in this post here http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39020&view=findpost&p=2335936 .

Votes Lucina for wtf why? Oh yea, borrowed reasoning. Then backs off of Lucina and votes for Mancer (for entirely META and nothing else at all), then revotes Lucina. Well, you do explain 6 hours later why you voted, but still, it's just not sitting well for me that you couldn't give a reason with your actual vote.

Soooo....didn't like me, waffled on Lucina, and threw random votes on BBM and Mancer because all the cool kids are doing it?

PaperD2Blade

Once again I understand your case on me, but I'm really the scummiest thing that happened during all of D1? Really?

Then Canary Goggles on Shinori thus far, granted Shinori is well, himself.

ugghhhh Propably Scum Tier.

--NEXT

ShinSplints

Yo, I return! I should probably say something.

Now I've had a proper chance to read over day 1, I've actually got something to bring to the breakfast table. However, I still like waffles.

I'm getting town from Darros, it would make very little sense for him to try and protect Loocina if he were scum. He'd have to be a total chump or some sort of convoluted genius for that to even work. I was sorta looking towards BBM but he died :P. I'm not sure what to make of BBM's result, but I guess we can live without knowing for now.

Shinori, if you're a voyeur, who did you watch last night? I'm not familiar with the role, but the glory that is the internet says it's a role for both sides!

I'd like to call Xinn out though, I've only existed for half a day phase, so mean! Also, I want to be quiet so other people do stuff isn't cool. If you want information, get it from people, silly!

I have a good feeling that Eli is scum. Eclipse was very protective of him, most of her posts were her saying "The worst he did was not reply." So far Eli's posted a lot of waffle, he has enough batter for all of us! I see a vote on Loocina saying "no joining wagons", and he only jumped his vote after he was called out for sitting on his RVS. My condolences for you and your family, I hope it clears soon.

##Vote: Elieson

Mancer's last vote on me wasn't great, so he remembers to look at me? You seem far less interested in me than JB, I'm hurt, you barely ever even call any more! You seemed keen to get people's opinions of you, although that makes sense considering your early game play.

I certainly don't feel like I was waffling, as time passed and suspicions on Lucina never really wavered. Otherwise, during my brief posts, I'd have at least unvoted the Doofus.

Also keep in mind that Mancer and JB had their own feelings involved, and not Mancer and the JB slot. Goodness lad, leave the poor misspelled Necromancer be!

Moving on to your next post, phiSHINg scam

One, you're being paranoid (which is fine), but consider this objectively, rather than subjectively; there is no possibly way for you to know right now whether or not Prims is lying, so people bringing up their concerns and opinions on it is valid, not dismissable. There are legit possibilities to go for and against it (see, SchoolTeacher Mafia, where PaperBlade got Prims with a Cult shot, arguing a potential lie behind the statement, or study the roles in the MafiaWiki to see the several possible roles that could argue a stance arguing the truth behind his statement). In this case, it's true, but I'm just saying you aren't looking at both sides of the coin.

In fact, this is the same Paranoia that I've seen from others in the past that kiiiiiinda branded them as scum (including myself from SFMM2, et al).

So Why are you believing Prims? Why are you, you ask? Because there's nothing against it and little reason to argue that it's a lie, ya derp. Most unworthy of praise!

And for the record, when I said "votes mean nothng, it's because the pressure of a Hammer is nonexistant, so early-phase votes are just that, less meaningful, compared to late phase votes. It's a serious point that I don't think many realized at that point in time.

Being as JB made all of one post containing an empty can's worth of...well, worth, I'm thinking Master Shin is at ummmmmmm....aahhhhhh Middle of ScumTier.

--NEXT

Kay

Because you attack and vote for prims for bringing attention to things that might matter (either now or in the long run, who knows), but don't push anything at all for ever except your other vote on Darros for thinking Lucina is town. That's it. All that's happened during the game, and you only have one eye pointed at Prims and the other at Darros. Your reasoning is bad and you should feel bad for it and look at the other players (and now that a lot has happened since your last post, you should have at least something to talk about)

Agghhhhhhhhh ummm Also middle of scumtier, maybe lower scumtier

I've got more but I have a call on hold from Nature, and I can't leave it on hold for much longer. BRB

Ahhh before I go, I just read Shin's post, and have to ask why he's voting for me if he thinks Prims is lying scum with proof of me being town.

Scenarios according to Reality and I guess Shin:

Prims!Scum / Elieson!Town (Prims has information and is fooling us all)

Shin votes for Me

Prims!Scum / Elieson!Scum (Risky gambit with I'm assuming many ways resulting in failure, potentially)

Shin votes for Me

Prims!Town / Elieson!Town (Well, yea. I die and Prims receives Town Cred because duh)

Shin votes for Me

If Shin believes in any of those theories, he should be voting for Prims, if anything. But aghhh WHY YOU SO DERP

##Vote Shin

Because this bad logic does not sit well in my rumbly tummy. OK NOW BRB

[12:31:15 PM] scorrikitty: scorri> i'm locked out of posting until SF sends the confirmation email that i successfully changed email adressess

Thank you for helping Paperblade answer that question and helping him out of it.

Such a response from you is satisfactory in that respect, but I was looking forward to Paperblade giving his views on that issue more than I wanted to hear your thoughts.

You're a fool if you think that's going to get a read, with all due respect.

Back to the game aaand people are posting why should we believe Prims. Well. Other than the fact that it's incredibly risky with little payoff for the Prims to risk outing himself and possibly elieson with this gamble when there's between 15% and 25% of the scumteam down already, there's the fact that I really haven't seen a compelling case on Elieson so far.

Also, there's sort of people who draw my attention, like, Shin, for example, whose 9:48 post reminded me of Wren's 6:52 post a bit too much for my liking. I dunno, I just sort of don't get the vibe that he's actively contibruting.

PS: votals plz.

Eli, everyone does have the right to voice their opinion on Prims' claim, so that's why I voiced mine :P. Thanks for clearing up the votes mattering thing.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims

I had my vote sitting on you until you replied, but I'm still not sure of your waffles earlier. Elie, your last posts have been a lot better than day 1 (mostly because I imagine you're not spending it all on the toilet). After that post, I agree it makes much more sense to vote Prims. I'm not buying the "I'm not taking back my claim" argument either. Mostly because it's impossible to take back :P.