Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

Marth, you had no idea what I was trying to do. I kept my role quiet for day 1 for a few reasons. The first was that I wouldn't be written off instantly as bullshitting scum kidnapper. The second was to draw potential mafia rolecops/town cops to me. Third was that I wanted to get reactions off of people, and at least that one worked out. I was sticking to people who hadn't been active.

I was going to claim instantly day 2 anyway, but interceptor.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing Prims, I wouldn't be surprised at a WIFOM psychological war over the Mason claim if they were scum, but I get the riskiness of it.

There's really no point to suspecting mason claims, though, unless there's substantial evidence to do so. (And by substantial evidence I mean that a watcher saw one of the masons going somewhere or a cop scanned guilty on a mason when all investigation results are accurate.) Maybe the masons aren't masons and maybe Prims is conducting WIFOM psychological war. But unless you have solid proof of that, you're wasting your time.

There's really no point to suspecting mason claims, though, unless there's substantial evidence to do so. (And by substantial evidence I mean that a watcher saw one of the masons going somewhere or a cop scanned guilty on a mason when all investigation results are accurate.) Maybe the masons aren't masons and maybe Prims is conducting WIFOM psychological war. But unless you have solid proof of that, you're wasting your time.

I'm gonna accede to this point.

Boron, look in Skype for a while.