SMTIV English release announced

Balcerzak

Announcement

(see also for a brief description)

Apparently we're getting SMTIV with little to no delay from the Japanese release date. I had assumed it would be a ~1 year delay, so this is incredibly pleasant news.

Wow that's great! Shame I still have no 3DS. Premise sounds interesting for sure, and I'm thinking we might hear about the crossover more around E3's time.

Announcement

(see also for a brief description)

Apparently we're getting SMTIV with little to no delay from the Japanese release date. I had assumed it would be a ~1 year delay, so this is incredibly pleasant news.

3854686639_aww_yeah_meme_xlarge.png

Soul Hackers' re-release drops for 3DS in two weeks, and now we're getting SMTIV over the summer! This year just gets better and better.

Sweet! Summer is going to be a very busy time for me! O__O

USD50 is kind of pricey even for a 'premium' game, but I'm still going to get it... This marks the 3rd Atlus 3DS game I'm getting this year and it's only April ;____;

Wow that's great! Shame I still have no 3DS. Premise sounds interesting for sure, and I'm thinking we might hear about the crossover more around E3's time.

Considering that Soul Hackers had a Trailer for SMTIV, I am (unrealistically) hoping that SMTIV will have a trailer for SMT x FE. But yeah, there will probably be some stuff at E3 too, now that you mention it. When's that again, early June?

Waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttttt........... This game was for the 3DS??? I thought it was for the WiiU for the longest time. Wow, I can actually play this O_O

SMTIV is for 3DS. SMT x FE is planned, AFAIK, for the Wii U.

Not sure why this isn't in Other Games / FFTF :/

I figured that it was close enough of a relation that it might fit. Not to mention SMTIV's characters were seen in the only promotional work we have for the crossover. Not to mention this forum has gotten other more general SMT questions (like which game is recommended for newcomers, etc.).

If you feel strongly that it doesn't belong, use the report system, and I'll recuse myself and let the other mods issue a ruling.

Edited by Balcerzak

Considering that Soul Hackers had a Trailer for SMTIV, I am (unrealistically) hoping that SMTIV will have a trailer for SMT x FE. But yeah, there will probably be some stuff at E3 too, now that you mention it. When's that again, early June?

It starts June 11th according to their official site http://www.e3expo.com/