(FE10) There's enough of Haar to go around.

Da Bear

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think of that <_<

Doesn't the AI make that tough though?

Yeah it's tough though. I left Ilyana at enemy range to make a wall with kurth and aimee to block enemies, she has shade and orkos enemies so they won't target her, or Nolan.

Yeah it's tough though. I left Ilyana at enemy range to make a wall with kurth and aimee to block enemies, she has shade and orkos enemies so they won't target her, or Nolan.

I never consider things like that...

Also, are you getting FE 13 soon?

Edited by bearclaw13

also when are you getting FE13?

soon, my aunt bought it in Puerto Rico. She said she'll send it to me if she's not coming to Colombia this month, so I think I'll have it 2-3 weeks.

don't make me join an fe13 draft when I know no strats about it besides pair up shenanigans, fliers, cavs, warpers and rout experts

pls refrain from doing one

soon, my aunt bought it in Puerto Rico. She said she'll send it to me if she's not coming to Colombia this month, so I think I'll have it 2-3 weeks.

don't make me join an fe13 draft when I know no strats about it besides pair up shenanigans, fliers, cavs, warpers and rout experts

:( but I'm planning a rout draft.

Every one loves rout drafts.

you pretend I will begin my first file with such annoying conditions?

remember when I quit the hm fe10 deaft by 4-p

I was just saying :p HM is lame already, imagine with all the exp from reinforcements and all that >_>

I was just saying :p HM is lame already, imagine with all the exp from reinforcements and all that >_>

would it be something lika a casual run where you "infinitely" reclass units after they hit 20 or 30, right?

there's no warp

should've told her to say hi to PKL

also Quint you forgot Galeforce, even if drafts usually ban them

Alright so I went back and got the 1-3 3-turn, edited the last post with that. Also fixed the math fail.

1-7 5(34)

Edward and Aran both promote. Volug, Sothe and Tormod get Micaiah to the boss with the help of a few early shoves (from Edward and Aran)

1-8 4(38)

This was incredibly easy <_< Volug had S strike after this last time but not this time >_>

1-9 4(42)

11 speed Micaiah somehow managed to dodge all but 1 enemy (srsly)

1-E 5(47)

Edward, Aran and Tormod skirmish/shove while Sothe and Volug ferry Micaiah and Rafiel.

Edited by bearclaw13

2-P 8(55)

S strike Nealuchi happens. Haar gets two levels.

2-1 2(57)

This took so long <_< not worth it at all I did tell you guy I was going to do this...

2-2 4(61)

Mordy gets BEXP, fairly easy.

2-3 5(66)

<_< yep.

brb rigging a Ludveck stun with Haar.