So like, where did Excellus come from? What's his story!

Elieson

As much as I despise Excellus (disgusting man, how could you do that to Yen'fay?), I am indeed curious about him. Why would Walmart even put up with him?

1365093723[/url]' post='2343872']

As much as I despise Excellus (disgusting man, how could you do that to Yen'fay?), I am indeed curious about him. Why would Walmart even put up with him?

I'm guessing he actually showed promise as a useful tactician, and that's why. Plus, in one chapter (22, I think) Walhart questions why he keeps him around and states he's amusing.

I'm guessing he actually showed promise as a useful tactician, and that's why. Plus, in one chapter (22, I think) Walhart questions why he keeps him around and states he's amusing.

OHH YEAH I forgot about that. Though Walhart must have seen that Excellus SUCKS as a tactician. He can't honestly be surprised that he lost when he had someone like Excellus directing his troops with his "tactical prowess", man.

OHH YEAH I forgot about that. Though Walhart must have seen that Excellus SUCKS as a tactician. He can't honestly be surprised that he lost when he had someone like Excellus directing his troops with his "tactical prowess", man.

To be fair, do we know for how long Excellus has been Walhart's tactician? Excellus might have contributed greatly in the conquest of Valm for all we know and that's where he made his reputation. We just never see it since our focus is with Chrom and co. who weren't there to witness it firsthand.

He does love inappropriate touching.

But yea, I suspected that he earned his keep as a tactician regarding Valm's continental conquering, but that's all I got

Maybe Walhart isn't as smart as we thought. I mean, the guy practically screams "I'm not trustworthy at all" and Walhart trusts him to run his war.

From Walhart's supports with FemaleMU, we know that he did put a lot of trust in Excellus, since he was mainly the reason Walhart went so terribly astray in his vision to "unite the world." It's possible that he once relied very much on Excellus, who in turn filled his head with greedy ideals, and he proceeded to outgrow Excellus.

Walhart does think that if he met FemaleMU instead of Excellus he might not have turned out so badly. I think this means both in the plans he was making and in his morality.

...Yes, I totally married FemaleMU to Walhart.

Maybe Walhart isn't as smart as we thought. I mean, the guy practically screams "I'm not trustworthy at all" and Walhart trusts him to run his war.

Walhart knows Excellus is both untrustworthy, and has plans on the side with Aversa, but he keeps him around because he amuses him, and because Excellus could never defeat him (because he's such an utterly weak slimeball).

That's only because your team can't handle all of his fabulous.

oh i'm sure Walhart, Say'ri, and Yen'fay can more than "handle" him, they'll kill him again first chance they get Kappa.png

all he needs to do is take off his clothes

they'll all die of horror

fixed

Edited by shadykid

oh i'm sure Walhart, Say'ri, and Yen'fay can more than "handle" him, they'll kill him again first chance they get Kappa.png

all he needs to do is take off his clothes

they will kill themselves before touching him

Walhart knows Excellus is both untrustworthy, and has plans on the side with Aversa, but he keeps him around because he amuses him, and because Excellus could never defeat him (because he's such an utterly weak slimeball).

^this

IIRC Walhart even says something to this effect.