New Mewtwo forme/Mewtwo-looking-dude confirmed

Konnor97

I didn't know if I should update the Pokemon X & Y topic for this, so it'll just get its own topic.

https://www.facebook...&type=3

Meet a new Mewtwo forme/new-pokemon-that-looks-a-lot-like-Mewtwo-and-is-most-likely-related-to-it-in-some-way. It looks pretty awesome in my opinion.

And here... https://www.youtube....d&v=vk_YC0MXJ-0 ...is a video of it in action.

So yeah, I'm pretty pumped for this dude. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Konnor97

I'm hoping it's a different Pokemon to be honest. I wouldn't mind if it is Mewtwo though, but still.

I'm more interested in Sylveon/Yveltal/Xerneas' types.

I'm hoping that this is a defensive Mewtwo form.

I'm not sure how likely that is though.

It reminds me of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z...

Come to think of it, it reminds me of super Buu as well.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

I personally find this new form/Pokemon/whatever adorable and I like how it's sort of more Mewlike than Mewtwo is.

Although, I do understand why so many people don't like it, despite not sharing their opinions.

So, the Genetic Pokémon possibly getting a new forme in a Gen which has for names two of the letters used for chromosomes types and even the Japanese logos had DNA strands on them?

Well gee, the logic escapes me! lol

On a more serious note, the forme looks kinda cool. In relation to the actual Mewtwo, it also has, like, a more "perfected" forme kind of feel, so to speak. Not so much a new forme but like "taken to the next level" kinda of thing, or "upgraded" for a more concrete term, if they are, in fact, the same Pokémon. Which I think it could be highly likely. Though if it's not, well, the similarities hint at a possible relation anyway. Possibly in a "Attempt to clone Mew 2.0" kind of way if they are two different Pokémon. But oh well, I'm just rambling at this point...

Was really moreso hoping for a new Pokemon, but it's Mewtwo so it's still kinda cool.

Well, they didn't really refer to it as Mewtwo from the stream I watched, so maybe it's "Mewthree" and not just a Mewtwo clone.

Was really moreso hoping for a new Pokemon, but it's Mewtwo so it's still kinda cool.

Well, they didn't really refer to it as Mewtwo from the stream I watched, so maybe it's "Mewthree" and not just a Mewtwo clone.

I remember back in grade school.. Rumors of Mewthree all the way back in the Gen 1 days. Haha, it looks like a reality now

If they made a Mewthree, they'd be contractually obligated to make a Pikablu.

Haha, yes I'd be up for that too. I thought of mentioning it but I didn't xD

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Mewtwo getting a new form or anything (I'm hoping it's a different Pokemon all together that's simply related to Mewtwo), but I was surprised to see so much bitching about this by fans. I thought everyone would go nuts with excitement because of how popular Mewtwo is and I'd be bitched at for my dislike of the idea. ._.

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Mewtwo getting a new form or anything (I'm hoping it's a different Pokemon all together that's simply related to Mewtwo), but I was surprised to see so much bitching about this by fans. I thought everyone would go nuts with excitement because of how popular Mewtwo is and I'd be bitched at for my dislike of the idea. ._.

The Pokemon fanbase is a tad unpredictable like that, so many varying opinions on literally everything! It makes ones head spin KnollRoll.gif

Edited by Jedi

The Pokemon fanbase is a tad unpredictable like that, so many varying opinions on literally everything! It makes ones head spin KnollRoll.gif

Yeah, I can definitely believe that now. o.o

Hmmm its fingers and toes look silly =3

Ah interesting that they've created another Mew =o I don't think I ever expected it...

This is the ugliest looking thing I've ever seen.

But don't you say that about everything?

I think this new Pokemon looks really cool~ I can't wait to see what his relation to Mewtwo is. c:

My sis is kind of ticked about it, but that's really just 'cause she wasn't expecting it. XD

I don't like the idea either. I'm fine with old Pokemon getting new stuff, but legendaries should be off limits. I don't really think this thing should exist at all, but what can you really do.

But don't you say that about everything?

And I mean it every time.

As someone who doesn't care about Mewtwo and is pretty apathetic regards to new designs, at this point, most of my lingering Pokemon interest is getting a sadistic high off of people who are personally offended by everything the series has changed since 1999.

And their tears today were numerous and delicious.

Between that and the fact that I love me some Smash speculah, this is my new favorite Pokemon. :3

Edited by Iridium