Beyond Dreams: Looking for a spriter!

lonelyVoxel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs* Arch you don't really have to edit Salem I thought he was a Char you already made but Shes not from any FE game

yes I know but I Salem's sprite is really messy and I want it to look a bit better

Edited by Vaporeon

Oh wow those sprites are really great! I especially love the random sprinkles of white among the pink hair and the completely unshaded cat ears, seriously if you ever want to get a job professionally spriting mugs just give me a call!

Oh yeah, do you mind if I use that leila splice for my FE6.5 hack? I've been working really hard on it!

Edited by Klok

I recommend, if you have little spriting skill to hack first, you'll generally get some volunteers then. As a matter of fact, you generally never want to do the mugs first for a hack, (especally when you are new) as everyone assumes you can't hack in the first place if you do artistic/visual assets first.

...And you may want to look at how you used the dark shade for the highlight and the highlight for the dark shade on Ninos hair... And her hair seems to only be two shades.

Edited by L95

Oh wow those sprites are really great! I especially love the random sprinkles of white among the pink hair and the completely unshaded cat ears, seriously if you ever want to get a job professionally spriting mugs just give me a call!

Oh yeah, do you mind if I use that leila splice for my FE6.5 hack? I've been working really hard on it!

Never thought this newbie project would have attracted Klok.

Yeesh.

Never thought this newbie project would have attracted Klok.

Yeesh.

While I am being sarcastic, I do respect the effort and zeal being put into this. I may joke around about newbies making terrible games (because they always are terrible) but really, I always think it's cool when someone just wants to mess around in nightmare and do things of that sort. The only things I don't really respect are rushed projects where people just want to throw something together and get praise for it, as well as arrogance, where they think their project is perfect and the best thing since sliced bread. Nobody makes perfect games, not me, not arch, not yeti, not team dof, not blazer, nobody. I may even find some of the popular games in the fandom to be boring while preferring certain newbie titles for various reasons, but even if I dislike a project, I always appreciate the effort and work put into each project as a whole.

Now that I've come out of the sentimental bastard closet, I need to troll for 50 posts so people lose any slight gained measure of respect for me again and forget I ever said this.

Edit: Oops, I forgot, Ryruymeli does make perfect games. He just never releases them o3o

Edited by Klok

Zerk never believe what you hear at first learned that the hard way....

Forgot cat(Arch's friend) wanted her sprit to be like that and I think Arch said something about not to anger her?

Edited by Grimaslayer

OKAY IF ANYONE ask about Cat's other then that is not a final sprite and it's still gonna look like that I will say this now people DO NOT ask about why does Cat sprite look like that it's going to stay like that other then I will do some shading also if anyone ask about the odd weird looking Nino with cat ears yes that hair should look like that and if you don't like it you can shove it up you're butt.

I think Vaporeon's missing the point that no-one's going to want to use a character that looks ridiculous, regardless of who wanted it to look like that. You're not making the hack for YOURSELF, you're making it for the public and therefore are supposed to cater to the public's opinions. If they're offering us ( or you or whoever) constructive criticism, you should take it into account instead of completely disregarding it and getting flustered.

TL;DR get over yourself

Posted · Hidden by eCut, April 14, 2013 - Minimodding, spammy post.
Hidden by eCut, April 14, 2013 - Minimodding, spammy post.

Chill out ok vaporeon and everyone ok

music for you

NOW STOP ACTING CHILDISH