Fire Emblem Lord Poll (Larger Sample)

ManlySpirit

I decided to take my chances, as I'm not a patient person.

Vote for your favorite Lord and see the results to see how they fare up in the grand scheme of things across many gaming communities:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

You can vote for multiple lords when casting your vote. This balances things out a little more as many people like more than one Lord.

Because I've never played either one of those FE games, so I just looked up the names on google. Don't blame me, blame google.

Ok, blame me, it's what I get for being lazy... Actually, /feg/ on 4chan gave me the same response.

But you did not say Lucina was a female Ike, but a female Marth. And you cannot say the same of Marth.

gg

But you did not say Lucina was a female Ike, but a female Marth. And you cannot say the same of Marth.

gg

Marth's Falchion doesn't have infinite uses? And I'm sure there are people out there that think he's badass and gets shit done.

Point is, I was trying to imply that I thought it was mostly generic reasoning.

Also, Lucina looks like a female Marth and is likely based off of Marth. That's why she was disguised as him.

Edited by Anacybele

It is also not stronger than a Silver Sword. In fact, the weaker version is weaker than a Steel Sword.

Edited by Refa

Lucina is also much less broken than Marth at his prime so.....

And Marth practically has 15 MT weapon from chapter 8 all the way in the game

Sigurd did it better 0/10.

Oh. Well, Lucina still seems heavily based off of Marth to me. And I was never that fond of Marth. xP

Lucina is gr9. She's a time traveling heroine who doesn't afraid of anything, only Grima and large insects. And I didn't know you disliked Marth ;A;

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

Beyond how she looks, how is Lucina like Marth?

Wields a Falchion, wants to save the world, has to go up against a dragon....

And yes, I don't like Marth much. I've never been a fan of girly-looking men and his character didn't seem all that special either from what I saw of it in Shadow Dragon.

Edited by Anacybele