To Cordelia fans...

for that, I might have to quote Momo on saying she sucks.

but she doesn't really suck. so i'd be lying.

yeah she does

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone remind me how Catria was represented as this Marth-craving archetype making character? I played Shadow Dragon but I didn't pick up anything, perhaps in Mystery? It's just the character developing mechanics in FE13 was so good that we got beat upside down the head with how Cordelia goes gaga over Chrom, how was Catria represented?

(Question: if Henry has such a hard time picking up an axe in that support, how does he reclass to barbarian?) I do wish IS had changed Cordelia's supports after she was married to stop fawning over Chrom =/

In Japanese, it was a sword.

In Japanese, it was a sword.

Well, then that makes Henry reclassing into a barbarian make even less sense since I'd expect an axe to weigh more than a sword.

Well, then that makes Henry reclassing into a barbarian make even less sense since I'd expect an axe to weigh more than a sword.

I'd say it instead makes less sense when he can also reclass into a Thief...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Meh

In my headcanon, Cordelia goes with Frederick which means we have unrecruited love times 2, both of which is in love with Chrom instead of each other

>_>

Im such a cruel guy, but then again, this is Frederick

Can someone remind me how Catria was represented as this Marth-craving archetype making character? I played Shadow Dragon but I didn't pick up anything, perhaps in Mystery? It's just the character developing mechanics in FE13 was so good that we got beat upside down the head with how Cordelia goes gaga over Chrom, how was Catria represented?

Um...trying to recall off hand. She wasn't quite the same as Cordelia. Cordelia took Catria's unrequitted love aspect and ran with it.

I think her support with Gregor is the only one that doesn't call her out on it in their S support. Even though it's still there, because who else would be the guy she was initially trying to win over?

Sigh... I mean, I looked back at Shadow Dragon through a Let's Play and Catria's crush on Marth is VERY subtle. This is almost ridiculous. Chrom is so completely oblivious - there is absolutely NO way the possibility hasn't crossed his mind. I was really excited for that conversation, but now that I've seen it, I'm a bit disappointed. Status quo is god, I guess.

that's fine, I only support AvatarxCordelia

what will I do on my female avatar run, i dunno

A-support Cordelia and Severa. You'll, in a sense, be friends with them enough to be considered part of the family. ^_^

Edited by Vashiane

Meh

In my headcanon, Cordelia goes with Frederick which means we have unrecruited love times 2, both of which is in love with Chrom instead of each other

>_>

Im such a cruel guy, but then again, this is Frederick

except Frederick still does say he'll still love Cordelia even if her heart belongs to Chrom. who will never pay any mind to her aside from being in his army.

I sorta feel bad for pairing Fred with Cordelia now. :/ But it's all for the sake of Severa...

that's fine, I only support AvatarxCordelia

what will I do on my female avatar run, i dunno

Do what Vashiane and marry female Avatar with Chrom. I'm totally being subtle.

Edited by Cordelia

Wow. Cordelia is kind of a dumbass. ._. Girl was speaking plain gibberish. I'm not sure if that was adorably relatable or gtfo territory. I'm bad with doodz, but never that bad. >_>

dear people who like x fictional character

hahahahaha x fictional character can never fuck y

sincerely shadowofreyos

did cordelia STILL really loves chrom more than her husband? i mean,even her lover knew her unrequited feelings, if that doesn't make chrom an undirectly jerk then what?

did cordelia STILL really loves chrom more than her husband? i mean,even her lover knew her unrequited feelings, if that doesn't make chrom an undirectly jerk then what?

It makes him about as oblivious as Ike, and Ike was seriously oblivious when it come to love.

It makes him about as oblivious as Ike, and Ike was seriously oblivious when it come to love.

This.

The thing is that Chrom DOESN'T know of Cordelia's feelings. Cordelia was just pretty much spazzing in the Scramble. Also, you can't even get that dialogue between Chrom and Cordelia if Cordelia is already married. Which I unfortunately did before I tried it on my Hard run.

...Oh. You mean 'her lover' as in Cordelia's spouse? Well, still no. Chrom still doesn't know so why should it be his fault? As Vashiane stated already, Chrom is pretty damn oblivious. Why should it be someone else's fault that they like them? Err, that might be confusing so.. an example is like saying A likes B but say B doesn't know and/or reciprocate A's feelings, and it's B's fault that A likes B. and that B is a complete jerk. That kinda thinking is pretty damn childish.

Chrom is completely innocent. ;_;

and this probably comes out completely weird because of my username. sigh.

i see, well, it can't be helped after all, The story of unrequited love between male to female/ female to male is like an everyday story in real life (and it seemed the same outside real life) so.. chrom are innocent.. still.. at least they managed to get conversation at that beach chapter.. (better to say something even a while than ended up not saying at all to the one you love before it flickers...)

Isn't Avatar x Lucina canon?... by some unreliable source. Is there even a canon pairing for male and female avatar respectively?

Nothing is canon.

They made it that way.

And those people "seeing what they want to see" and trying to obtain canon where there is none annoy the hell out of me.

For example, on the Drama CD Thread:

You mean that Lissa X MU, let alone any pairing wasn't revealed at ALL?

tumblr_m223weuQwM1rody9mo1_400.gif

The only pairing REMOTELY canon, but you can just say "no" to that, is because the developers shove Chrom x Sumia in your face... repeatedly.

Edited by shadowofchaos