FEE3 2013

Arch

I have a project slowly coming together, based off the idea in this thread. One chapter's finished, but I should be able to get five chapters complete by deadline. It will be aesthetically spartan, so that might not make for the most exciting LP.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to pull Adam's Adventure. Laptop charger broke and ive been out of commission for 2+ weeks and the replacement isnt in yet. Too much to do make it presentable in 4 days.

A proper submission:

Base Engine: FE7
Name of Hack: PuzzleFE
Creator: Baldrick
What You'll Submit: Playable Demo
Edited by Huck Finn

2 chapters more or less near completion, so I guess I'll throw FEOC up in the air for an LPer.

Interview is kind of out of the question, though.

Might be releasing 2012 Demo patch along with the new current one.

Edited by Flan-chan

Anyone other than Kitty submitting animations? I ask because I might be finished with one (though more likely just have it at a partially presentable state). I don't think it'd be very effective to showcase it alone, and think a community showcase of available battle, and possibly map sprites, would be cool, as both are "reusable" (for multiple character and games).

Idk If I should really submit my playable demo. I didn't have enough time to polish it up to Chapter 8 and playtest it thoroughly as I would've liked. I think I'll pass from this FEE3 and release it on its own thread later on.

Edited by PKL

Idk If I should really submit my playable demo. I didn't have enough time to polish it up to Chapter 8 and playtest it thoroughly as I would've liked. I think I'll pass from this FEE3 and release it on its own thread later on.

You could always just have a chapter shown in the event and release the patch later

Engine: FE7

Name: Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation aka FEOC

Developers: Aeo/Jelly, Char

Product: A playable demo (possible public patch?). Interview, maybe? Concept art? Lore?

Anything else?: Cross your fingers...cause look at the developers-- laziest members in the FEcommunity.

Plz2bnotkillingmeAeo

LOL Basically, this.

We'll try to shoot for a 3 chapter, publicly released demo. If we can get on at the same time for an interview about the project/characters/lore/etc., that'd be really nice, too.

Okay, as a final confirmation:

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem: Origin of Creation (FEOC)

Creator: Aeo/Char/Army

What You'll Submit: live playable demo and public release (3 chapters)

Anything else?: public release of revised FEE3 2012 demo, possible lore/world explanation if necessary?

...but yeah, we're finished. o 3o~

I've been working on a project for about a month now, nothing big or anything, I was thinking of showing it off here, but I was having doubts if anyone would be interested..

2im13q1.png

There are several kinks I'll need to get out, tried seeing if working in FEXP would be any easier on me but it truly wasn't. I'm at an impasse on this one so I begun working on a different idea I also had..

33m2b0k.png

Would anyone like to see more of either of these?
If not, then eh. *shrug*

Sorry guys if you found this irrelevant, I just felt like showing something off for once when this topic first came up.

I'm not the greatest hacker, not the greatest at anything, but I felt I had an obligation with the first idea and the second idea was just a casual take on the whole Blue vs Red nature of FE, spun on it's head.

Edited by ∑-sigma-

but Klok, Kitty of Time is highly subject to peer pressure

it's so true D:

also it's cool to see someone else trying the opposite approach to the red vs blue in FE(the only ones I know of is TLP's extra stuff and an idea i messed around with once before, it was a typical bandit-like chapter, except the red units were obviously player units).

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem, the Last Stone. (FE8point5)
Creator: sigma(Nickt)
What You'll Submit: Trailer, was also thinking of a little video where I talk about it, stages and the things that it's gone through, iterations, because I'm not sure if people know, but the hack is basically the story aspect of the FE8 Graphical Project which was started years and years ago, with a story that has been worked on and cultivated for at least four years.

Name of Hack: Fire Emblem Dystopia. (FED)
Creator: sigma(Nickt).
What You'll Submit: Trailer.

Edited by ∑-sigma-