Favorite Hair Colors for 2nd Gen Kids

Really. Even if I have pairings that I prefer over others, I usually like screwing around with pairings and experimenting. Also, I have like at least 12 different Avatars on file, all of who are paired with someone different :P

Same here.

You'd think so. Maybe I would if I had the ability to have infinite saves like some people, but as of now I only have 3: 1 for my (main) Female Avatar, 1 for my Male Avatar, and 1 for my "Avatar Army" Female Avatar. The first two have the same pairings but since my last one is only for avatars I don't use any story character and don't pair them. But anyways, I'm far from bored of them; it helps that I pair my people for support quality rather than for ultimate stats.

TBH, stats or skills don't really matter to me, since I'm not the type to grind for something like Galeforce.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are images of all of the kids' hair colors:

http://ow.ly/k1ehz

Whoa, Vaike looks really pissed in that shot of him talking to Owain. o_o

Btw, I love Ricken's hair color on Nah. Glad I decided to eventually put him with Nowi. ^^

LOL! That's EXACTLY what I'm planning to do on my male run... xD well, I was gonna marry him with Olivia but then realized I wanted Olivia for male Avatar because... Olivia!Morgan is prettier than Sumia!Morgan. And I love Olivia more than Sumia in a non-lesbian way. The only thing is that it'd take a while for me to summon my old Avatar... because she has quite a few maxed stats (as a Bride, I think) and then Limit Breaker was recently placed on her...

Though for pairings, I vary sometimes. The only ones that do NOT vary is Chrom/Female Avatar. The others, sure, why not. I like variety and filling /some/ supports up. But some might change for the children's sake... like Cordelia/Frederick was chosen solely because of Severa.

Edit: In regards to the saves, I actually overrode my very first file by making a new one... well, kept my second Normal run as my main-main and then started a male Avatar... and then my last save is for my Hard run, which will be my secondary main. But I'm working on that rather slow because I want the children as good as I can make them.

I just grinded the gold DLC. Only once was enough to buy mine. And with such broken stats she more than made up for a lack of support level with Chrom.

Yes, exactly! I'm the same! I think we'd get along splendidly, SL, despite that the only games we seem to agree on pairings for are the Tellius ones. :P:

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot another kid I recruited. Brady. Love Gaius's orange on him!

Good thing were friends! :)

And IMO, differing pairing preferences don't matter to me; if we mutually enjoy other things (Fire Emblem, video games, writing, etc.) that's enough for me! :D

@Levant Fortner: Yeah, I figured lol. Typically when people pair characters, they A) do it for supports, B) do it for stats/classes, C) do it for variety/experimentation, D) do it for a certain challenge/difficulty playthrough, or E) do it for *insert other reason here*. Or any combination of those. I just stick to favorite supports; and in my experience, they tend to always come out well. Any pairing does, really.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Good thing were friends! :)

And IMO, differing pairing preferences don't matter to me; if we mutually enjoy other things (Fire Emblem, video games, writing, etc.) that's enough for me! :D

Ah, great, great! I'm glad. ^^

I have a file where I'm pairing all the pairs I ship (as characters) together, but normally I just play with whatever's convenient on hand, especially one partner inevitably ends up being a supportbot, anyway.

I do want to change up my storyline team's makeup sometimes though. MU-Sully-Panne-Lucina + their supportbots is my reliable go-to team for things, but I don't want to play that team every time either unless I'm going up a difficulty. Will figure out something for maleMU support run.

Edited by Thor Odinson

The only pairings I really ship in this game in general are Chrom/Olivia and Henry/Cherche. I ship my specific MUs with people, such as Robin/Miriel and Iona/Henry, but like I said I have like 12 different MUs and I ship each different MU with someone else. I have certain pairings I prefer over others (like ... I prefer Sully/Virion or Lissa/Libra over Libra/Tharja and Virion/Nowi or something like that), but I guess I don't really ship too hard.

I like Inigo with Chrom's blue hair. Cynthia's hair color looks fine regardless of dad, I guess, although it looks a bit odd with Henry's white. Kjelle looks awesome with Virion's hair color.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot another kid I recruited. Brady. Love Gaius's orange on him!

That color also looks good on Cynthia.

Hey... folks? Talking about pairings and reasoning is really unavoidable, but do try and keep on topic. It's nice you agree, but I don't the want some of the discussion about shipping to turn people away. Capisce?

Edited by Perlia

Really. Even if I have pairings that I prefer over others, I usually like screwing around with pairings and experimenting. Also, I have like at least 12 different Avatars on file, all of who are paired with someone different :P

Same.

Here are images of all of the kids' hair colors:

http://ow.ly/k1ehz

Neat. demasked Gerome is dreamy!

I like Gerome with Henry's white or Virion's blue. Black looks cool too.

Female Morgs with White/Silver is nice. Although that Cherche red is adorbs! Male Morgs, meh i dont have a preference. Virion's blue maybe. lol

I like Cynthia with Gaius' orange the best.

Severa looks best with something resembling a red/orange.

Nah with white hair is awesome.

Noire with Henry's white is gorgeous!

I like Kjelle with Chrom's blue.

Brady as a blond works really well.

Laurent...i dont care much cuz his hair is always covered.

Inigo i like with a pale color. /shrug

I like Owain with a blond or light color.

I don't really see how Gaius' orange looks well on the other children... I guess it looks better on Cynthia than like, Severa. It was kinda really odd... because Severa's hair is also REALLY long so like, to see that orange flowing all the way was kinda weird. Not saying it was bad either, just LOOKS a bit off. I can't really see any of the children with it.

Dunno why Cynthia with Henry's white hair is bad... though I gotta say, perhaps Frederick's hair on Cynthia is best, if I haven't said that before. Or even Stahl but... we all know Sumia can't support with Stahl. But I would like to see that!

I also can't say I agree on Chrom's blue on any other children than Morgan. But I'm just being biased here and picky on Chrom's pairings lol.

I don't really see how Gaius' orange looks well on the other children... I guess it looks better on Cynthia than like, Severa. It was kinda really odd... because Severa's hair is also REALLY long so like, to see that orange flowing all the way was kinda weird. Not saying it was bad either, just LOOKS a bit off. I can't really see any of the children with it.

Dunno why Cynthia with Henry's white hair is bad... though I gotta say, perhaps Frederick's hair on Cynthia is best, if I haven't said that before. Or even Stahl but... we all know Sumia can't support with Stahl. But I would like to see that!

I also can't say I agree on Chrom's blue on any other children than Morgan. But I'm just being biased here and picky on Chrom's pairings lol.

I'd have trouble seeing Cynthia looking good with either Gaius's orange or Henry's white hair...

I'd have trouble seeing Cynthia looking good with either Gaius's orange or Henry's white hair...

Another reason why it sucks that she can't have more; honestly, only Fred's looks good on her, though I think it would look interesting if she could have red, black, or blonde hair...

I think Chrom's blue looks pretty good on any of his possible children. But I do have an order of who looks better with it.

Inigo>Cynthia>Kjelle>Morgan>Brady

I'm personally used to Morgan's Lon'pop hair color. It goes well with his brown eyes.

Owain has really pretty blue eyes and I think unusual colors detract from it, so he either has Vaike/Libra's blond or Frederick's brown hair.

Gerome looks completely awesome with deep green hair from my Avatar. I just wish there was a character outside of the Avatar who could give him that sweet color for future runs.

FeMorgan also looks very cute with Cherche's pink hair, though the Morgans can have a lot of cool hair colors.

Other than that... all I really care is that Cynthia doesn't end up with orange or white hair. Definitely looks better brown or blue.

I think Chrom's hair color looks good on any of his potential kids. It doesn't look better on any one of them.

Also, agreed with dark green on Gerome, although Henry's white is also awesome.

After looking at those pictures of all the possibilities I have to say Brady looks really good with orange hair! Probably the only kid other than Yarne who can pull it off imo.

Also: Nah with white hair. She looks like a creepy ghost girl. Manor of lost souls...appropriate. I love it!

Edited by Owain Dark

Another reason why it sucks that she can't have more; honestly, only Fred's looks good on her, though I think it would look interesting if she could have red, black, or blonde hair...

Well, I think Chrom's blue isn't too bad on Cynthia.

Orange and white look lovely on Cynthia. The hells wrong with you.

You should know full well what it is with me - I'm picky and biased on Sumia's pairings.

Orange and white look lovely on Cynthia. The hells wrong with you.

I know right? Cynthia with brown hair is really boring. Chrom's blue is ok, but i like the orange and white the best.

Gaius's hair is probably the one you either like it or hate it when it's given to his kids- I think it looks good on most, even Cynthia. It's bright and fits her personality. Severa looks good with orange too.

Videos on Youtube have made me realize that I like Donnel's periwinkle hair color, especially on Brady.

Henry and Lon'qu have the hair colors you can't really mess up with, but I don't like them on Noire. I'm really picky with her.

Cherche!Morgan is adorable. Has anyone ever noticed though that she will always have these thick-ish dark eyebrows?

Edited by Perlia