DLC now up (and new pack as well)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheFuturePastwtftitle.png

It feel so wrong to me somehow...

Well, back to my Japanese copy it is then.

When I saw the title, my second thought was you going "Japanescopy4lyfe." I think this is close.

When I saw the title, my second thought was you going "Japanescopy4lyfe." I think this is close.

Close enough that you get a cookie

Also, poor Rey, being so predictabo... How the mighty have fallen.

I have no problem with being predictable.

"A guy with the heart of a maiden."

I'm pretty sure someone predicted me saying that.

Close enough that you get a cookie

Poor Rey dekutaboru, you mean. (I'm not even sure that's how you do that in kana, my apologies).

Edited by Perlia

Future Past? Wut? That just sounds kind of ridiculous. Future of Despair sounded so grim and foreboding. Future Past sounds like a fanfic title.

Anyway, i think im gonna wait to get the Future of Despair (yes, this is one moment im gonna stick to translation titles and not localization!) until next week. Cant really afford it right this minute. But yay Hot Springs! Ill play with that later.

I would too, for that title. D:

But I'm gonna choose to ignore the title. Future of Despair sounds a LOT more fitting. Not saying the current one isn't a good one, but... at least for the ideas and stuff, the Japanese has it better. Too bad I wouldn't understand the Japanese. :(

I would too, for that title. D:

But I'm gonna choose to ignore the title. Future of Despair sounds a LOT more fitting. Not saying the current one isn't a good one, but... at least for the ideas and stuff, the Japanese has it better. Too bad I wouldn't understand the Japanese. :(

Ehhh, I think the English title was better in a good deal of cases (Smash Brethren, anyone?)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Gods, I really hate this no Rescue staff stuff, especially when the kids can get murdered on the first turn and there's nothing I can do about it.

too much Awakening lately huh

oh, do the enemies on the outside shoot at the kids? cause if not.....i'm not eating any damage

(and about the name thing, this is the first DLC where i prefer the Japanese name, Future Past is pretty lame)

So I finally played through Future Past, totally lived up to my expectations. So good. The family conversations are amazing (Nah imitating Gregor's speech <3), can't wait to play through with different pairings.

For the record, even though FoD sounds better to me Future Past is by no means a bad title.

Edit: Also, my opinion of Tharja and Noire continues to improve. And Cynthia was so heartbreaking. Kjelle haters should definitely see her convos in Hot Springs and Future Past. That is all.

Edited by Owain Dark

the enemies outside do attack the children locked inside. You'll need to eliminate them quickly.

The conversations are amazing. Avatar and Noire's made me FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL....

Edited by Drgnquester

So glad that Future of Despair/Future Past/whatever finally came out. (Not that I can get it anytime soon, but still XD) How much am I going to have to grind up the children's parents if I don't want them to die instantly?

So glad that Future of Despair/Future Past/whatever finally came out. (Not that I can get it anytime soon, but still XD) How much am I going to have to grind up the children's parents if I don't want them to die instantly?

Uhhh, quite a bit? Noire in particular has it bad, being stuck in range of two Longbow dudes.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Depends on the difficulty.

The children can get killed on ambush spawn on hard mode on the enemy phase if you don't block things out.

It's actually better to leave their doors closed until the end if you just want completion.

but no one does that

Noire is also the most vulnerable so rush to her first to block up possible attack locations.

Also Sorcs with Mire spawn as reinforcements.

[spoiler=ending]

dat tiki stabbing

On Lunatic, it doesn't matter. They WILL last two-three turns at most for the ones nearest to you.

And Rescue Staves are banned.

Tch...!

Depends on the difficulty.

The children can get killed on ambush spawn on hard mode on the enemy phase if you don't block things out.

It's actually better to leave their doors closed until the end if you just want completion.

but no one does that

Noire is also the most vulnerable so rush to her first to block up possible attack locations.

Also Sorcs with Mire spawn as reinforcements.

Bold: dat dick move

Gods, I really hate this no Rescue staff stuff, especially when the kids can get murdered on the first turn and there's nothing I can do about it.

O_o someone on another forum was whinging about the fact theres no Rescue Staff use. Ouch. Thats really gonna suck. How....This is gonna be really hard. I cant wait!

But i have a while before i can get that pack so i can try to make my kids to be awesome enough to at least try to survive the onslaught.

Lol, I almost never use rescue staves for rescue missions (because I always forget that I have them; I'm too used to the limited uses of previous games) so it hasn't been super hard...yet....

I managed to do it safely on Lunatic Mode, though I had to be quick in saving Noire and getting her convos and standing on the staircases so reinforcements wouldn't spawn and attack her.

Thankfully, with Lucky Seven and Tomeslayer, the Mire Sorcerer couldn't hit her at all.