Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

Holy fuck that is an awful misrepresentation and takes everything terribly out of context.

a) Boron's top scumread is ME. I'm saying that she should be voting ME if she finds me scummy. You are objectively wrong here.

b) What the hell, do you expect me to vote myself? I'm talking about my own vote here; this has nothing to do with how others should vote.

c) Dude, that was part of my final list of reads. In my blurb about Kay, I PREFACED IT with "If I get lynched today". If I don't get lynched, Kay can shoot me if she wants. I don't really care and would probably prefer it if only because my streak of not getting mislynched on SF would remain.

d) Boron was talking about not wanting to tunnel me, and wanting to vote someone OTHER THAN ME.

e) I've fucking given reasons for me finding both you and Rein scummy.

I would legit turbo Shin for the worst post of the game right now.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really annoyed that I spent like all of yesterday trying my hardest to defend myself against everything and people are acting like my lynch is already decided and not even giving a damn.

I also saw Rein at least two or three times in the thread last night again, in the process of making a post, so he has officially no reason for not having posted yet.

If I really can't get this lynch off, shoot Shin and lynch Rein/Rapier tomorrow, depending on Shin's flip.

That post was hardly great, Shin, you did take a lot of BBM's words out of context.

That said, Strege's interactions with Shin are making me believe that Shin is not scum at the moment, because Strege actually pursued Shin and Shinori while he was alive. And BBM, here's something interesting: you said sometime earlier in the phase that Strege tried to push you as a counterwagon to him at the end of the phase, but Strege's last vote before he self-hammered was on SHIN. Not you. He never even voted you.

Strege may have been arguing with you before he was lynched, but he never voted you. That is hardly pushing you as "an alternative counterwagon to him".

Also, your constantly telling people to turbolynch people is NOT doing you any favors. Objectively, this is a dumb idea because even if we are utmost certain that someone is guilty, the loss of discussion time will really HURT. And if you need an example just look back at D2 in .hack mafia, where the loss of an entire 3 days worth of discussion really hurt everyone's reads. Subjectively, it just sounds like you throwing a tantrum and no one wants to deal with that.

I will most likely NOT be back in time for phase end, so this will probably be my last post of the day.

Oops, remind me not to post after a night out, but yeah, I can see why it wasn't great.

It's really nice of you to line up kills for us, especially since my death would hardly even be a semi-plausible tell for either Rapier or Rein. Also funny how talk of Scum!Boron have vanished since she considered voting someone else. Wasn't she one of your "dream scum team"?

Vote count 2.5 (Updated to post 479)

BBM (5): Kay, Sangyul, Shin, Super Serious Gal, Manix

Rapier (4): BBM, Serious Bananas, Witch, Shinori

Liquid Snake (1): Cap'n Flint

Serious Bananas (1): Scorri

Not voting (2): Rapier, Liquid Snake

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is June 1st, 10:28pm GMT

Day 2 voting record

BBM: Kay, Shin, Sangyul, Rapier

Serious Bananas: Liquid Snake, Kay, Cap'n Flint, Rapier

Shinori: Rapier

Witch: Kay, BBM, Rapier

Super Serious Gal: BBM

Liquid Snake: Kay,

Rapier:

Kay: BBM

Manix: BBM

Sangyul: Scorri, Kay, BBM, Serious Bananas, BBM

Cap'n Flint: Liquid Snake

Scorri: Cap'n Flint, Serious Bananas

Shin: Rapier, BBM

Please note deadline is in around 5 hours

I stopped talking about lynching Boron as much because other people didn't agree with me. And as I said earlier, I lowered my read on Boron slightly. And Shin, if I'd truly stopped talking about Boron only because she was considering switching her vote from me, why would I have pushed her so hard when she wasn't voting for me? And as I said earlier, if you flip scum, Rapier is unlikely to be so,, which is why I'd then go for Rein over him. Additionally, I'm telling you what to do AFTER MY DEATH. At that point, I will either be a) scum, in which case you can disregard whatever I say anyways, or b) town, in which case your point about me lining up kills is irrelevant.

Boron, I spoke of turboing Shin because there are only like 5 hours left in the phase and with no votes currently on him, a lynch would basically be a turbo. Which I'd be okay with, because his recent posts have been super scummy. You're comparing a turbowagon on Shin with 5 hours left to a turbowagon in hack with 3 days left? Really? You can't compare those at all. This is also the first time I've ever suggested turboing someone this game, so please don't say that I've been suggesting it a lot. That's a lie.

Other than that... this is mostly not valid yet as it's based on associative reads on people who haven't flipped yet, but if one of Rein or Boron flips scum, I'd lynch the other in a heartbeat.

Oh, really, BBM? It may not be in the exact same words, but what else is "lynching someone in a heartbeat" if not a turbolynch using different words?

Okay, so I remembered wrong. I thought you mentioned it a lot more. But you yourself are false when you say your previous post is "the only time you spoke of it". I understand you don't want to be lynched, BBM, but I personally am NOT lynching Shin in the last five hours. His post was bad, but I'm not lynching him based on one post.

I still think you're scum, but your attitude is most certainly not making me want to keep you around either even if you were town.

(I'm also stuck here for at least an hour and a half longer. Stupid office does not open until 11:30.)

Okay, so I remembered wrong. I thought you mentioned it a lot more. But you yourself are false when you say your previous post is "the only time you spoke of it". I understand you don't want to be lynched, BBM, but I personally am NOT lynching Shin in the last five hours. His post was bad, but I'm not lynching him based on one post.

I still think you're scum, but your attitude is most certainly not making me want to keep you around either even if you were town.

(I'm also stuck here for at least an hour and a half longer. Stupid office does not open until 11:30.)

This is the sort of attitude that leads to town lynching their confirmed town Doctor. Lynch me if you're so sure I'm scum, but this is a terrible attitude and anti-wincon.

Also, you misinterpreted "lynch in a heartbeat". That meant that I'd be really sure that the other of you was scum, not that I'd turbolynch that person on the spot.

>5 hours

god damn i was just about to sleep because my sleep patterns are so messed up, and headache still didn't let me

i'm sorry for not getting those other rereads done but not much i can do about it before phase end now

Really annoyed that I spent like all of yesterday trying my hardest to defend myself against everything and people are acting like my lynch is already decided and not even giving a damn.

also consider that half the game is (currently) inactive dude, don't blow things out of perspective (which you've been doing a lot anyway)

It's really nice of you to line up kills for us, especially since my death would hardly even be a semi-plausible tell for either Rapier or Rein.

couldn't agree with this more right now: how in the heck does shooting shin give reads on rein/rapier? heck i'm pretty sure they haven't really interacted that much (shin had his points against rapier but the only way for that to work is to shoot rapier, not shin)(shin/rein i'm pretty sure haven't interacted at all)

and what about boron? if you say boron is possibly scum, why not shoot/lynch her tonight/tomorrow? (tip: she has more interactions with shin than rein/rapier)

what the heck dude

This is the sort of attitude that leads to town lynching their confirmed town Doctor. Lynch me if you're so sure I'm scum, but this is a terrible attitude and anti-wincon.

I'm not lynching you just because of your attitude. You are the scummiest person in the game to me right now, and that is why I am voting to lynch you. Please do not put words in my mouth. I would never do something like lynch a confirmed townie simply because I hated their attitude. You're comparing my wanting to lynch someone I strongly feel is scum, whose attitude I do not like either, to lynching a confirmed power role because of their attitude.

Also, you misinterpreted "lynch in a heartbeat". That meant that I'd be really sure that the other of you was scum, not that I'd turbolynch that person on the spot.

I don't interpret "lynch in a heartbeat" that way but whatever.

dude i'll lay this out for you: say there's a miller claim. do you trust the miller claim and let them go through to a lylo situation? sometimes, no, you don't, and you cut losses by lynching/shooting them in case they are scum fakeclaiming. and people that are also acting antitown, even if they are town (hey let's go back to your "lynch the town doc" situation, they was being antitown as heck and it got to the point where a number of people wanted them lynched just because of that) are sometimes dealt with similarly before lylo situations, as not to screw up peoples reads further

you know this and i know this

Boron, I also said "LYNCH ME IF YOU'RE SURE I'M SCUM". Are you like selectively reading my posts? And I don't care if my attitude is only a "part" of your reason for wanting to lynch me. It shouldn't even be that much, which was all I was trying to say.

Manix, the only people who are actually inactive are Rein and Rapier. That's 2/13, not half the game. Considering more than like 50% of the posts over the last two days have been mine, I don't think I'm blowing stuff out of proportion. Also, confirmed town Doc is confirmed town Doc. Not same as miller claim. You do remember I spent that entire phase disagreeing with you and advocating against Mancer's lynch, right? And town also lost FR so ???

I'm giving the names of the people I think are the most likely to be scum, not just the people who look worst from Shin interactions. Shin's posts towards me have been really bad this phase, so based off that, I'd advocate for shooting him if Kay doesn't want to thin the inactives. Then if Shin flips scum, Rapier is probably town, so that leaves Boron/Rein as scumreads. Since nobody agrees with my assessment of Boron, I'd recommend for town to lynch Rein. If Shin flips town, pick whomever of Rapier/Rein you want, idk.

Manix, the only people who are actually inactive are Rein and Rapier. That's 2/13, not half the game.

did you miss the word "currently" (tip: how many different people have posted more than 3 posts in the last 24 hours? not many i can tell you), so yes you're blowing it out of proportion

Also, confirmed town Doc is confirmed town Doc. Not same as miller claim. You do remember I spent that entire phase disagreeing with you and advocating against Mancer's lynch, right? And town also lost FR so ???

wasn't confirmed doc because 1) false positives and 2) strongman does not guarantee doc even then, so your point is null

Boron, I also said "LYNCH ME IF YOU'RE SURE I'M SCUM". Are you like selectively reading my posts? And I don't care if my attitude is only a "part" of your reason for wanting to lynch me. It shouldn't even be that much, which was all I was trying to say.

Aren't you doing the same thing as well, selectively reading other people's posts as well? On my part, how many times have I had to type something in ALL CAPS to get you to answer me?

Manix, the only people who are actually inactive are Rein and Rapier. That's 2/13, not half the game. Considering more than like 50% of the posts over the last two days have been mine, I don't think I'm blowing stuff out of proportion. Also, confirmed town Doc is confirmed town Doc. Not same as miller claim. You do remember I spent that entire phase disagreeing with you and advocating against Mancer's lynch, right? And town also lost FR so ???

scorri, Blitz, and SSG are not "inactive", but they're not exactly actively participating most of the time either. Prims's activity is shaky as well.

As for FR mafia parallels, I swear I will get postgame for that sometime before June ends, but there were TWO major reasons town lost that game. One is because of mafia redirecting Elie into shooting Shin, because I am almost certain his original target was either you or one of the remaining scum. The second reason was because they wanted to gambit with vengeful!Kay instead of outright lynching CR.

Boron, I also said "LYNCH ME IF YOU'RE SURE I'M SCUM".

lol it's like you also missed that she said she thought you were the scummiest even without that

overreact more

Don't really want to talk more about the Mancer thing because it's theory and not really that relevant to me trying to keep myself from getting lynched, but I disagree with you Manix.

The other people who haven't posted in the last day weren't inactive before yesterday, which is my entire point. It feels like they've decided I'm the day's lynch and not really bothering to post.

lol it's like you also missed that she said she thought you were the scummiest even without that

overreact more

I didn't miss that, I said, lynch me if you want, but don't let you not liking my attitude be a part of it

like holy fuck

The other people who haven't posted in the last day weren't inactive before yesterday, which is my entire point. It feels like they've decided I'm the day's lynch and not really bothering to post.

...and how would you know that's what they think? they could be having problems outside of mafia etc which might be the problem and you wouldn't know

I didn't miss that, I said, lynch me if you want, but don't let you not liking my attitude be a part of it

like holy fuck

overreact more

also attitude can be a factor of determining scum (see midnight crew, my entire game) for how your attitude can get you lynched

Also, no fuck I'm going to overreact when nobody's listening to me and misinterpreting my posts and I'm a few hours away from being lynched

also attitude can be a factor of determining scum (see midnight crew, my entire game) for how your attitude can get you lynched

that attitude is a different sort of attitude. She said "even if you happen to be town, your attitude is bad enough that I want to lynch you anyways".

...and how would you know that's what they think? they could be having problems outside of mafia etc which might be the problem and you wouldn't know

which is why I said "it feels like" to me.