Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

that attitude is a different sort of attitude. She said "even if you happen to be town, your attitude is bad enough that I want to lynch you anyways".

not really :/

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, no fuck I'm going to overreact when nobody's listening to me and misinterpreting my posts and I'm a few hours away from being lynched

Because people liked it so much when I blew up in Schoolteacher and Pokemon Adventures, right? This may sound funny coming from me, considering all the times I have overreacted, but no one likes to deal with that. If people think you're scum anyway, and you start flipping the fuck out on people, well ... you do the math.

And for the record, I now believe that I completely deserved to be lynched in Schoolteacher for that blowup alone and that I should have been lynched in PA.

which is why I said "it feels like" to me.

but you miss my point: why make the assumption in the first place? to shove doubt onto people or something? what was the purpose of saying that in the first place?

Really annoyed that I spent like all of yesterday trying my hardest to defend myself against everything and people are acting like my lynch is already decided and not even giving a damn.

context for original quote

that attitude is a different sort of attitude. She said "even if you happen to be town, your attitude is bad enough that I want to lynch you anyways".

Way to completely twist what I said, BBM.

If I strongly believed you to be town, or you were confirmed to be town, I wouldn't lynch you no matter how much I disliked your attitude. What I am talking about is "if you get lynched and your flip shows you to be town, I can't say I'd be as annoyed about that mislynch as I'd normally be."

@Boron- that is not what you said. You said, "I think you're scum, but even if you weren't, I wouldn't care because your attitude is bad". A mislynch is a mislynch.

@Manix- I'm complaining because I'm frustrated. I spent the entire day trying to get the lynch off me, and half the game didn't post, and half of those who did post basically ignored most what I was saying

Boron, what exactly about my attitude do you even dislike? That I'm overreacting? That I'm yelling? I might be doing so, but I'm not targeting specific people and saying they're dumb.

I still think you're scum, but your attitude is most certainly not making me want to keep you around either even if you were town.

This is the words that I used. Please explain where I said so EXPLICITLY that "I wouldn't care". You are again putting words in my mouth, and now you're acting like you know better than me by telling me that what YOU say that I meant is correct and that my explanation of what I said is wrong.

A mislynch is a mislynch, yes, and I will be very annoyed if you are somehow a mislynch. THAT SAID, you are not making your defenses any better by irritating everyone, and when one person is that angry it can really affect the mood of the entire game. I would know. I used to be that person.

Yes, your overreaction and yelling are what I don't like. But please take note that I AM NOT LYNCHING YOU OVER ATTITUDE. I am lynching you because I think you are scum, and my opinion on your reactions have NO effect on why I want you lynched.

##Unvote

##Vote:BBM

At this point, I a) don't see another viable lynch target and b) while I'm unsure if you're scum or not, I could see you being scum, so to me this is an ok lynch.

Also, if you didn't want to start talking about the Mancer doctor lynch, why did you bring it up? It wasn't something that applied to your case here and as such was really useless distraction.

"your attitude is most certainly not making me want to keep you around either even if you were town."

seriously boron? I don't know how much more explicit it gets

I brought up the Mancer thing not to defend myself, but just to say that this line of thinking is anti-wincon.

Last minute changes to reads: Scorri could have gotten away with voting me simply to secure the lynch since I'm still at L-2 with only a few hours left. If she's scum, providing additional reasons for someone she thought would flip town is unnecessary. Weak townread, but she might still be scum because she might just have wanted not to seem on the fence for tomorrow.

Yes, your overreaction and yelling are what I don't like. But please take note that I AM NOT LYNCHING YOU OVER ATTITUDE. I am lynching you because I think you are scum, and my opinion on your reactions have NO effect on why I want you lynched.

Someone get Boron to answer tomorrow why exactly she wanted me lynched in that case, since me overreacting to people attacking me was like half the case against me. She also never rebutted my counters to the dragging people down thing.

So since BBM's apparently going to flip SK, Kay, I'd actually advocate for shooting either Rapier, Blitz or Rein since they were essentially useless today.

Kay is townreading both Rapier and Rein so yeah

I'd still advocate for Shin shot

I repeat, Mason(s) should claim so SSG can jail them. Pretty much the best Jailer targets. SSG should jail Rein tonight if a Mason doesn't claim before Tables updates IMO, since Kay doesn't want to shoot him and the mafia won't if he's town, so it'll basically just be a hook.

I'd still advocate for Shin shot

You'd advocate me for a nuclear apocalypse if you could :P

BBM, Boron has a valid point about your attitude, but it's also not why I voted you. Notice how all of day 1, I was saying that your overreactions were not a good reason to assume you were scum. It's when you started trying to put shift the attention to others without really countering much, that's when I shifted my vote to you. You need a cookie, it's just a game :P.

Well, a nuclear apocalypse would kill EVERYONE, and that would eliminate all threats to the town so why not???

You'll have to quote for me an instance where I was accused of shifting attention to others that I didn't counter.

hey tables is reading the thread

LAST POST I SWARE

The lynch target should self-hammer every day so that it can be a streak. :):

Also more posts than you over the first two days suck it Manix

Day 2 is now over. No more posts may be made

Once again, the town were discussing who was guilty until the sun hung low in the sky. The sky glowed orange as fingers began pointing at Rapier and BBM, and slowly, the town discussed which of the two they wanted rid of. Eventually, as the sky darkened, a vote was called and a majority chose for BBM to die. Not wanting to give them the satisfaction of killing him, he drew his lance, and with a single deft motion, impaled himself. Barely alive, Scorri took pity and delivered a coup de grâce, ending BBM's life.

After people left for the night, nobody came to deal with BBM's body, or to hide any further evidence. This could only mean one thing, that...

BBM has been lynched. He was a Solider (a townie)

Night 2 has now begun. Night 2 will end at 8:12pm GMT on June 3rd, or when all actions are in and all groups with talk are ready.

Vote count 2.Fin (Updated to post 511)

BBM (7): BBM, Kay, Sangyul, Shin, Scorri, Super Serious Gal, Manix

Rapier (3): Serious Bananas, Witch, Shinori

Liquid Snake (1): Cap'n Flint

Not voting (2): Rapier, Liquid Snake

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 voting record

BBM: Kay, Shin, Sangyul, Rapier, BBM

Serious Bananas: Liquid Snake, Kay, Cap'n Flint, Rapier

Shinori: Rapier

Witch: Kay, BBM, Rapier

Super Serious Gal: BBM

Liquid Snake: Kay,

Rapier:

Kay: BBM

Manix: BBM

Sangyul: Scorri, Kay, BBM, Serious Bananas, BBM

Cap'n Flint: Liquid Snake

Scorri: Cap'n Flint, Serious Bananas, BBM

Shin: Rapier, BBM

Dawn breaks, and once again, the headcount is lower than the night before. This time, multiple bodies are located in the graveyard. This should probably come as no surprise - it's a graveyard. Only one looks recently deceased, however, and it's the body of Shin.

Shin has been killed. He was a Town Shaman (an Inventor)

All night roles should have recieved relevant information. Day 3 begins now