Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without hesitation, the townsfolk believed the claim that Rapier was scum, and quickly turned their assorted weapons towards him. With nowhere to run and no way of winning, he resigned himself to his fate. The town spent much of the rest of the day discussing strategy, and enjoying a nice cup of tea in the afternoon sun.

Rapier has been lynched. He was a Mafia Reaver/Whisper (Roleblocker/Stalker)

Vote count 3.Fin (Updated to post 576)

Rapier (6): Serious Bananas, Scorri, Liquid Snake, Kay, Witch, Shinori

Serious Bananas (1): Sangyul

Not voting (4): Rapier, Cap'n Flint, Super Serious Gal, Manix

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 voting record

Serious Bananas: Rapier

Shinori: Rapier

Witch: Rapier, Rapier

Super Serious Gal:

Liquid Snake: Rapier

Rapier:

Kay: Rapier

Manix:

Sangyul: Scorri, Serious Bananas

Cap'n Flint:

Scorri: Rapier

It is now night 3. No more posts may be made. Night 3 ends June 7th 9:37pm GMT

Another morning, and eight members of the town wake up, relieved to have survived the night. The other two were less fortunate. Liquid Snake's room had been totally cleaned and tidied out, as though to hide any possible evidence, but ironically revealing his nature to the town. The other, Super Serious Gal, was left on her bed for the townsfolk to discover.

Super Serious Gal has been killed. She was a Town Hero (a Jailkeeper)

Liquid Snake has been killed. He was a Mafia Lancer (a goon)

It is now day 4

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is June 11th, 9:42pm GMT

Alright. At this point, we're looking for one more mafia member and maybe but probably not a SK. I think that at this point, we should just mass claim and try and figure things out from there, unless anyone objects?

In addition, since I'm aware that I was under a decent amount of suspicion, I would be willing to start off the claiming if people want to do so.

imo:

scorri

SB

Manix

Blitz

Boron

Prims

Realized that if Blitz is scum he's bussing like crazy.

Kay is a policy lynch at 5-6 players left, btw, especially if there's only one kill tonight.

If we assume Kay and I are clean (let's face it, I'm probably not GF when I've been starting scum wagons for most of the game), then we have a lynch + vig shot within today's cycle, and then a lynch on D5, then on D6 it's 3p LYLO. That's enough to get rid of all but 1 viable suspect.

Unfortunately, it's distantly possible Kay is SK with 4 scum, just very unlikely. I'm going to say that if she vigs for us tonight and there's a scumkill she's prooobably not.

Personally I would nominate Boron as our champion for surviving endgame but I'll need to re-read her just to be safe. If somebody claims Mason then they're a better choice, though.

There was a point where Boron pushed Rein to 2 votes D1 when we had a bunch of small wagons. Don't really think this was bussing.

SB was on Rein all game but his reaction to the cop fakeclaim is weird when you consider this so I can't really put him down as town for it. He was also on Rapier but it was when the BBM wagon seemed more likely.

Manix's voting record isn't very good but the play reads town and he crumbed being the other Mason so I'll wait and see what his role is.

Blitz I'm on the fence about despite him being on scum. More about that when I pick a lynch target.

scorri is still the #1 suspect imo. I'd like her and SB to go first both claimwise and lynch/vigwise.

Would like to hear some claims.

Wow, literally the only point where flipped mafias referencing our rmeaining suspects are Rapier calling out scorri but mixing her up with Boron and Rein setting up a vote on SB (might actually mean he thought SB was a viable mislynch target? They were losing 2 scum, no reason to bus, unless he realized he was ruined due to the jail @Tables: Are scum told if their kill gets roleblocked?).

Scumteam is a bunch of lurking coward btw.

Cowards, even.

I'm gonna change my claim order to

scorri

Blitz

SB

Manix

Boron

Prims

except Blitz might not reliably be around to claim so he should probably just do so whenever he's here.

This entire page is just me talking to myself.

I will definitely need to reread the thread later.

For the time being I'm looking at SB as one possible remaining scum. He's been unmemorable and has done very little of value. Looking at his ISO, he voted Rapier at the end of D2 over BBM, but if he's scum then he would have known who was town and who was scum. It also irks me a bit that if he felt BBM was town that he didn't try to persuade Manix and me and everyone else voting BBM otherwise, even a little. It comes off as, "I think BBM is town because X" but didn't try to actually convince anyone else. He's been on Strider a lot as well. Lucky gut read or forging interactions to look better? Hmm ...

If not SB, scorri is the next person I'd suspect. She's also been pretty unmemorable and the indecisiveness on BBM still bothers me a little. Something interesting: she was on SB for some time during D2.

Cowards, even.

I'm gonna change my claim order to

scorri

Blitz

SB

Manix

Boron

Prims

except Blitz might not reliably be around to claim so he should probably just do so whenever he's here.

This entire page is just me talking to myself.

We're like the only two people here at the moment.

Points on SB look solid, actually. Waffling pretty hard on this. Ideally we should have Blitz-scorri-SB dead by endgame, no idea where to go if all those are wrong...

I did a quick skim of Blitz's ISO just now. I don't feel nearly as bad about him as I do about the aforementioned two people, and I don't think he's scum at this moment. I wouldn't worry about Kay being a hypothetical SK unless we lynch scum today and the game is still ongoing. Or scum dies overnight and the game is still ongoing. Still think SB is scummier than scorri.

Okay, if scum don't know their kill was blocked, then Rein's post reads like setting up SB as his preferred mislynch the following day, so I'm inclined to think SB is townier than some other people.

Assuming all current claims are true besides the possibility of Kay being SK, our line-up needs to either be:

II

KK

MM

P

R

J

[2 mystery letters]

or the same as that but with TT in place of KK. This means we should have at least one more PR running around, and if they claim they're essentially clear.

Prims, do you want people to claim in the order that you posted or if they're here? Like, I can claim whenever but I'll be waiting quite a while if you want everyone else from SB to Manix to go before me in that order.