Super C9++ - Game over, Town Wins!

Tables

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that's how claim orders usually go.

Anyway, I'm jack of all trades (druid). I had an investigation shot that I used up on N1 (no new information, though, sorry) and two other abilities that I'd rather not out at the moment.

I'm not mason, but we need all the clears we can get today.

Boron is essentially confirmed town and makes our final letters JJ barring counterclaim. Curious, what was the redundant information?

The only claims we need at this point are the other mason and any counterclaims; otherwise it's impossible for there to be more roles, to my knowledge. Going to re-read and produce a vote (though I'll change it if my target claims mason).

Boron is essentially confirmed town and makes our final letters JJ barring counterclaim. Curious, what was the redundant information?

I scanned you on N1 because I had an uneasy read on you. Didn't bring new information to the table, but helped my reads at least.

Man who cares, I'm gonna keep it simple and ##Vote: scorri.

serious answer: unmemorable, weak voting record, ignored rapier pretty hard (you "forgot about him" when you spent a prevous post essentially defending him) to the extent that you never looked into him after i prodded you and voted bbm because there was "no other viable lynch" when rapier only had 1 less vote

None of this has really changed - the associative tells here are a lot more blatant than "SB or Blitz are kind of voting mafia". IMO when you bus in a game that looks bad for scum you go all out, which SB and Blitz haven't done. scorri's been chipping in more effort recently, but scorri is entirely capable of doing that as scum (Schoolteacher Mafia) and I don't see her as actually towntelling.

I don't think SB is mafia; Rein's post from D3 seems to very blatantly set him up as Rein's next push, and with a scum lynch D1 and D3 Rein wasn't in an ideal position to be bussing. It's not conclusive enough that I'd champion him endgame but I don't feel like lynching him.

I'd go for Blitz over Manix. He's been on scum, yeah, but his inactivity means he wasn't doing much to really push them, and he never did get his vote on Rapier D2. Manix has been towntelling like a mofo and while he's a solid enough player to fake it I just don't have enough issues with him other than the lackluster voting record.

(For the record, I have acknowledged scorri's defense of her deadline BBM vote, but don't buy her ignoring Rapier because he was inactive when he was one of the day's main wagons, therefore making him actively discussed and worth analyzing.)

This is purely meta, but I find that scum!Manix is a bit more apathetic and way less take-charge, whereas town!Manix is aggressive and constantly pushing on people. I'd honestly be very surprised if Manix was scum.

You're right. I should have looked into Rapier more than I did. But I didn't. Which was stupid and looks like I'll be paying the price for it now.

For the record, my two biggest scum reads are SB and Blitz, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was in one of those two.

What've you got on Blitz? Do you think he looks scummy or is it just a PoE read?

town!Manix is aggressive and constantly pushing on people.

yeah, like that time he was bear_knight

Honestly wonder if I might just be overthinking this; gut says it's SB due to him quite honestly being even more lackluster than you this game and that I'm just brushing him off because I find his posting style difficult to read for intent.

I am bad at naturally reading like 75% of the people on SF for some reason.

SB pls post.

Wow it's actually Really Weird that SB dropped his D2 Rein vote to go for Blitz with no real explanation of his thought process between the two. Not sure how I missed this.

my sleep patterns are like, ultra boned so that's why i'm late to the party

Manix's voting record isn't very good but the play reads town and he crumbed being the other Mason so I'll wait and see what his role is.

So you caught on. Well guess what, it was another fake to try and draw the mafia's attention. I ain't a mason at all.

yeah, like that time he was bear_knight

;/

also re setup: I theoried last night in my quicktopic and came to the conclusion it was either Tx2 or Tx0, precluding any chance of there being a strongman so inno scans at this point might be gf/sk

that said i'm really inclined to say kay is town so it's probably gf :/ (why would rein force a wagon on kay if she was SKay? it's not like mafia can find the SK guaranteed (unless a kill failed but that's a crapshoot lol)

also if you want to lynch me to have the PR's do their work, i'm cool with that but i don't know if that will be necessary at this point

Manix: Can't be strongman. Rapier/Strege showed up as stalker/roleblocker, so both stalker and roleblocker exist. In addition, with the roles that have been claimed, all the letters are being used unless Kay is lying, as such it's godfather. *If* Kay is lying and is SK, than it's another goon.

gj scorri :P

i reread rapier during the night and

rapier interactions with people are kinda just there and not doing much :/

- from quicktopic

basically his interactions between people are pretty damn useless, although i think i recall that scorri interactions weren't bussing so scorri is less on my suspect list rn

also i'm rereading sb/blitz now