RTU discussion thread

Randa

becomes much much much harder to troll when you can't give bullshit reasoning and have it count

at least Reggie's earlier copy+paste ratings were actually, you know, relevant

If you want to start a "Rate the Unit Based on Efficiency", go for it. Otherwise, I'd prefer it if interpretation was left up to people. Efficiency isn't the only way to play!

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, there's only like 4 days left unless we do end up rating DLC characters. No point in wanting a leadership change now.

Oh gods, you guys better start changing your votes to "Nowai" in that poll since I don't know if these forums can survive an extra 2 weeks of this crap.

Tsk tsk tsk, no one bothered changing their vote. All this commotion just to ignore when I want to give the 3rd opportunity and then I get called Obama and stuff. Stay nice, SF. Stay nice.

Nothing offensive was meant by any of mine or zm's comments I just got fed up with people complaining about something that a) they decided on and b) was meant to be fun. PKL if you don't want to do the DLC I will be willing to take it back and finish this.

Tsk tsk tsk, no one bothered changing their vote. All this commotion just to ignore when I want to give the 3rd opportunity and then I get called Obama and stuff. Stay nice, SF. Stay nice.

better than being called a Republican :smug:

even though I apologized right

Now you can throw those scores you asked to change out. The onus of changing was on them, and they didn't.

Now you can throw those scores you asked to change out. The onus of changing was on them, and they didn't.

Yep.

@ ZM- sorry for overreacting then. Literally didn't see the apology until you told me.

@ Randa- alright, don't sweat it.

Hear hear!

I was about to comment on your tag not being switched to reflect your avy, but nvm

Don't worry about it. Now let's run things smoothly from now on, hmm?

start by making Cynthia and female Morgan an auto 10/10

I challenge your claim of FE12 with my Dragon Boner

Yen'fay rating would be fun

too late bud

This is probably mostly trolling from someone who I think is a troll, but much more subtle so I'm afraid I'm going to have to discount your opinion.

a hilarious post coming from you

a hilarious post coming from you

I knew I was right; only a troll would say such a thing

ignore button'd. WHOOPS

this was clearly sarcasm and/or joking yessiree I'm not bullshitting this for sure

Edited by Constable Reggie