Women are strange sometimes.

In school there was this girl who would regularly talk to me and eat lunch with. We would also play games and share goods. She would even blow on my face when playing. After a while I thought that she liked me and I decided to make my move. After school she said thats she was going to tell me a secret. This secret was that she skipped class with her boyfriend and made out with him. I sorta died on the inside but got over it. I didn't know if she wanted to be really good friends with me or something else(well until I heard she had a boyfriend). We still hang out though.

Edited by Majestic Paladin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to me recently. Chick always sat next to me, was super cute and she laughed at all my jokes (Really admirable because my jokes are awful). I really thought she was into me, then we were sitting together in the cafeteria chatting and her phone rings. She's like "Hold on, it's my fiance'"

futuramafry.jpg

What are you saying okay too? The fact that he died inside? How he now has to be "just friends"? Something else?

I usually just respond with "ok" when I don't really care much for what I'm reading.

...but I have to ask, what's wrong with "just being friends"? A good friend for life is a blessing, you know.

what i learnt was the first thing i ask any girl i meet is

ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP

my life will be amazing

what i learnt was the first thing i ask any girl i meet is

ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP

my life will be amazing

No, you need to ask WILL YOU BE MY BRIDE.

Otherwise being friends isn't bad at all. You can still do all the fun stuff, girls aren't just for dating you know.

You gotta respect their wishes.

being friends isn't bad at all. You can still do all the fun stuff, girls aren't just for dating you know.

I couldn't say it any better then this.

Otherwise being friends isn't bad at all. You can still do all the fun stuff, girls aren't just for dating you know.

or better yet

WILL YOU BEAR MY CHILD

everything will be amazing

loooooool

but yeah, pretty much this... I mean 'blowing at you' can be like, taken as just being playful. I don't know how old you are or how old she is, but it can still be playing around. Maybe it's just her personality.

Women are like foreign songs. We like them, but we don't understand them.

lol, well, then the same can be said for guys too... >_>

I usually just respond with "ok" when I don't really care much for what I'm reading.

...but I have to ask, what's wrong with "just being friends"? A good friend for life is a blessing, you know.

I know but if he was starting to build an attraction to her it probably hurt a bit.

or better yet

WILL YOU BEAR MY CHILD

everything will be amazing

This kind of thought process is why 75% of men are morons.

Women are typically morons for different reasons.

Shin and Jedi are right.

I just wish girls weren't so confusing, though. >_<

dude, females can just be cruel but men are confusing. okay, maybe not confusing but... oblivious. because women are complicated....and cruel.

Shin and Jedi are right.

I just wish girls weren't so confusing, though. >_<

Girls aren't confusing! You just have to not try to figure them out. If you try to figure them out you'll get a migraine and fail at relationships. Just get them flowers when their depressed. Not hard at all!

Said the guy who's never been in a relationship

I know but if he was starting to build an attraction to her it probably hurt a bit.

It would, I agree. I mean, if I was in his situation I'd be disappointed as well.

I'm glad she's still your friend, MP.

I dunno, sounded like a great plan to me

...Well I guess a female would know better than me... I don't think any of the girls I like would appreciate me asking them to bear my child though... especially since I'm 13...

It would, I agree. I mean, if I was in his situation I'd be disappointed as well.

I'm glad she's still your friend, MP.

This is basically what I meant.

Edited by bearclaw13