Choose Your Own Character Anonymafia: D3 - Ends 6/15 at 0000 GMT-6

Elieson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a postgame that's actually on time

"SB, your cases were "ok", but more or less spazzy and flimsy. Actually, you at growing into a mini-Manix. It's pretty cute."

lmao

Also, Rapier was in the game? I thought MF was Lucina?

But yeah, Paulina, your play was a large step up from SFM. I think you just need to be a bit more confident in your reads. Probably the scummiest thing you did was sit on the fence a lot and not really push your reads enough.

Omg Lucina was so Lucina that I got rapier mixed up with you.

Replace all RAPIER'S with LUCINA's!

That's what I get for 2am postgame

Omg Lucina was so Lucina that I got rapier mixed up with you.

Replace all RAPIER'S with LUCINA's!

That's what I get for 2am postgame

Clearly, Lucina's ability to conceal her identity in an anonymafia is just SO GOOD that even the mod got her identity wrong!

Bard? Overall, good job! I'd say tone down the RP some, but I enjoyed it too much.

... Bro, I wasn't even roleplaying. Only at the start, which is like one or two posts. For the rest, I am naturally very long-winded.

I miss ALL LOVE MUST PERISH.

YOU WILL ONLY MISS THINGS YOU LIKE

TO LIKE IS A WASTEFUL SIN

FOR ALL LIKES TURN TO LOVE

AND ALL LOVE TURNS TO SIN

ALL LOVE MUST PERISH

EDIT BY WAY OF EDIT BUTTON: I guess I'll sign up the next time an interesting game pops up here. Interesting being not bastard, not really huge and anonymous, though I won't pass up a non-anonymous game if its playerlist looks interesting. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like you guys, I just am interested in a new place for Mafiers. Th, that's all, you silly FE fans. (N, not like I used to frequent FEP or anything.)

Edited by Bard

EDIT BY WAY OF EDIT BUTTON: I guess I'll sign up the next time an interesting game pops up here. Interesting being not bastard, not really huge and anonymous, though I won't pass up a non-anonymous game if its playerlist looks interesting. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I like you guys, I just am interested in a new place for Mafiers. Th, that's all, you silly FE fans. (N, not like I used to frequent FEP or anything.)

I'd like to vote for Bard for Resident Mafia Tsundere.