Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

I actually have a Tut Mask lying in storage xD

It looked pretty cool. You can have it though if you'd like! I'll be heading to bed though but I can be on when I wake up later?

That'd be nice. :)

Doesn't Tut's Mask give bad luck and make you trip? Why would you want it?

I'd only see it being useful if you wanted to clip through invisible walls and terrain by tripping like in this video.

Exactly that.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can do for free if you just want to catalog it.

I have the whole rococo set in my room and I've already taken it down once to let somebody catalog it.

Also, I just got the Mermaid Screen; only missing the clock and vanity now. Almost there...

Oh yeah, I got the whole princess set too. Makes me feel like a bit of a hipster though.

Sure, 2 and a half hours sounds good.

If you see me online (Vinny) in your friend list, my gate should be open (or open soon).

But if I'm not there, something probably cropped up or I forgot X D

o_o You are so far ahead of me I don't even. :\

Haha... I guess it's the result of so many nights of stag hunting. >_> And I only did turnips once so far! I actually have the money right now, but I feel like holding on to it just to feel secure/flexible.

I thought I started the game late too. June 29th, I think it was. Maybe I've been spending too much time playing this game.

Edit2: Thought I'd throw this out here. I'm currently seeking the Ranch roof and the Classic door

Roof_-_ranch.jpgDoor_classic.jpg

If you don't mind me coming over to your Tom Nook's then it'd be great if you could let me know whether you have these or not. ^_^

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Just throwing this out here in case anybody's bored.

My dream address: 6900-2317-4852.

I also finished my mermaid set today, after trading with another player. What to collect next... maybe the golden set?

Finally started laying paths down and stuff... but now I've realized that i have rocks in the words damn places.

UGH.

Just build around them. Maybe I was lucky with my town in that there aren't too many obtrusive buildings, rocks or structures so the paths aren't windy and they're all pretty straight.

You could also just make the path wider and go around the rock. I have trees in the middle of some of my paths.

Also I finally paid off my loan and started the Theme Challenge.

tumblr_mr6s5x0uVj1sc66cvo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr6s5x0uVj1sc66cvo2_400.jpg

Just build around them. Maybe I was lucky with my town in that there aren't too many obtrusive buildings, rocks or structures so the paths aren't windy and they're all pretty straight.

You could also just make the path wider and go around the rock. I have trees in the middle of some of my paths.

Also I finally paid off my loan and started the Theme Challenge.

tumblr_mr6s5x0uVj1sc66cvo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr6s5x0uVj1sc66cvo2_400.jpg

Oh, cool. Congratulations on that. :)

That's probably what I'm going to have to do, even though I've noticed I'm become a bit OCD about it and have practically everything with a two block width.

I might also have to move/delete my park clock. Shoot. :\

Oh, cool. Congratulations on that. :)

That's probably what I'm going to have to do, even though I've noticed I'm become a bit OCD about it and have practically everything with a two block width.

I might also have to move/delete my park clock. Shoot. :\

If it helps, 4 or 5 blocks would look good but any more than that and it would look a bit too wide and barren. If you have end pieces for your path you can put them around rocks, trees, and other structures like Street Lamps to make it look better and more fluid.

If it helps, 4 or 5 blocks would look good but any more than that and it would look a bit too wide and barren. If you have end pieces for your path you can put them around rocks, trees, and other structures like Street Lamps to make it look better and more fluid.

Oh, okay. Most of the dream towns I've visited used about 2-3 and it looks really nice so that was my starting point.

That's a really good idea... except I used a simple brick path and matching stairs set.

I wonder if I can't convince my sister to test out pathway building in her town for me, which has a lot more open space than mine right about now.

Meanwhile, my situation is... someone stop me playing this game! It's so addictive! It's the first thing I do upon waking up every morning! (Besides brushing my teeth.)

Anyway, I guess it helps if you have goals... Collect furniture? Get high HH points? Pay off your loans? Decorate your town? Aim for perfect town? Refurbish furniture? Or have you done most of this already? I suppose this game is intended to be slow. There were some times when I almost felt bored of the game but I don't think there has been a whole day where I didn't load up my game. Currently, I'm gritting my teeth and waiting for the 15th day of my perfect town so I can get the gold can. Only about 4 days to go now~

Try looking at some dream towns for inspiration. I've looked at some dream towns myself and it helps put into perspective just how customizable and awesome towns can get.

It takes a lot of time investment but the game is really only meant to be played like a couple of hours a day at most. I time travel a lot because it's one of the only games I'm playing right now, but if you have other games just set a goal and play a couple of hours every day. That's the best way to play the game and you'll get more out of the game.

Just expanding your catalog and improving your house is a pretty difficult goal to achieve and it almost never ends, trust me. You'll be changing your house's layout every so often even after you think you've had everything figured out.