Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hai SF Animal Crossing thread!

My town has been perfect for several days and i got that wicked looking town hall going on. (that ultra modern awesome looking one) Now to work on my house. (My murder basement is too small...)

If you guys wanna swap FCs, please PM me.

Oh no, that wasn't from farming beetles(or sharks). That was from selling about three-thousand, one-hundred turnips for six-hundred and thirty bells.

I only just started the whole, "chop down every tree but one on either side of the island and go back and forth catching super-rare and super-expensive beetles" tactic.

Edited by Dai

I'm starting to see why some people Time Travel in this game. I honestly don't feel much like waiting for Re-Tail to open right now so I can sell my catches on the island, which is bugging me. XD

Oh no, that wasn't from farming beetles(or sharks). That was from selling about three-thousand, one-hundred turnips for six-hundred and thirty bells.

I only just started the whole, "chop down every tree but one on either side of the island and go back and forth catching super-rare and super-expensive beetles" tactic.

Well then damn. Not too bad.

I don't do too much in the stalk market atm.

Also, does cutting down all the trees but one really cause an increased spawn rate of rare beetles? Interesting...Why not just keep a bunch of palm trees?

I'm starting to see why some people Time Travel in this game. I honestly don't feel much like waiting for Re-Tail to open right now so I can sell my catches on the island, which is bugging me. XD

Bugging, eh?

Edited by Interest

Also, does cutting down all the trees but one really cause an increased spawn rate of rare beetles? Interesting...Why not just keep a bunch of palm trees?

Bugging, eh?

Without all the palm trees in the way, you're less likely to scare off any rare beetles because you can't see them in time. With just two trees, you get more rare beetles without scaring them off.

Pun was unintended, by the way. XD

yeah, I've been doing the island tactic, just I don't usually have time at night/in the morning to dedicate a ton to catching beetles, so I've basically depleted my current savings and I'm not sure when I can build it up again. =p

"chop down every tree but one on either side of the island and go back and forth catching super-rare and super-expensive beetles" tactic.

Holy crap.

Why have I not thought of this?

I am not a smart person.

Maybe you'll hit 10 million soon, lol.

That would be so wonderful. XD Granted, it's amazing how patient I'm being with this game. Given the waiting I've gotta do, it's kind of impressive that I haven't started time-traveling.

Ahhhh the most I've ever had was like 600k because I keep spending whatever I earn on the island on public works and house upgrades and I only do like two island runs at the most every day, if any.

Unrelated

jdV5beU.jpg

Edited by a cat

I never had much in terms of bells either because I was doing the same. The only reason I ever got so high just now was turnips, mostly. XD

Ahhhh the most I've ever had was like 600k because I keep spending whatever I earn on the island on public works and house upgrades and I only do like two island runs at the most every day, if any.

Unrelated

jdV5beU.jpg

That is the best joke I've ever seen. XD

Edited by Dai

That would be so wonderful. XD Granted, it's amazing how patient I'm being with this game. Given the waiting I've gotta do, it's kind of impressive that I haven't started time-traveling.

I time traveled like...once. That was to access Re-Tail. Stopped bothering after.

Unrelated

jdV5beU.jpg

Lawl. I think the 4th wall might as well not exist anymore.

Unrelated

jdV5beU.jpg

Just found this on tumblr.

Really

tumblr_mpr87nmSAh1qzlvl1o1_400.jpg