Animal Crossing: Ruler of The World(Town)

Disinnocence

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting a bit painful trying to complete my mermaid set.

Does anybody happen to have a spare screen, vanity, clock or shelf?

I don't have any spares at the moment, but I need like half of those so if I find any I'll pick up an extra! :D

Does anyone have really good turnip prices? Mine are kind of stinking right now... >_>

Oh plz. It's not that hard to get 700k Bells. =P

It doesn't take that long to get it but it's really boring and tedious and I hate it so much argh

OH

Before I forget

May I ask where you got those river and Bridge tiles?

http://merongcrossing.tumblr.com/post/42888259758

http://merongcrossing.tumblr.com/post/47069266884

By the way, you can visit the Dream Town of the first pathmaker and get the pink version you see in the top panel from Wendell. The Dream Town Code is in the same image.

Edited by a cat

Hey, does anyone have any pieces of the Astro Series they're willing to either sell or trade? I'm trying to complete the set, but all I have so far is the Astro Dresser and the Astro CD Player. And if I remember correctly, I only got those two pieces from fortunes that didn't win in the T&T Mart. >_>;;

I have a ton of Astro stuffm if you gimme a sec, I'll list it all.

EDIT: k, so I have

Bed

Clock

Lamp

Sofa

Table

TV

Wallpaper

Carpet

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus

On suggestion from Vincent, I decided to check the HH Showcase to see if I actually got any Streetpasses. To my surprise, there were two people that had Astro stuff, so I've ordered the sofa, the TV, the clock, the table, and the lamp. All I'm missing now is the bed, the wallpaper, and the carpet. Zak, since you have all three, can I buy 'em off of you?

Doesn't Tut's Mask give bad luck and make you trip? Why would you want it?

I'd only see it being useful if you wanted to clip through invisible walls and terrain by tripping like in this video.

Edited by loser-kun

You can also display it in a room? I think it'd look pretty snazzy in a Golden room or something. Nothing wrong with wanting to get one xD

Oh, right. But isn't that Bad Luck Feng Shui? I might be wrong. All I know is that that thing is bad juju no matter what you do with it.