Fairytail wat.

well, since this is FAIRY TAIL we are talking about,

i doubt Grey will canonically dead at the end,,

things will either disney death or probably just another magic of ice made by grey...

or third, he's really dead,,, (the fact that future lucy was probably the first FT character to died in this *a bit naivete* anime/manga, fairy tail gets real/serious..)

Edited by Pukuriripo

lol I thought that was pretty interesting too until I

[spoiler=Spoiler]saw the title of the next chapter. I think it's pretty obvious what's likely going to happen, but if it weren't obvious, I'd enjoy the plot twist a little more. I mean, it'd be cool if we actually had some downtime where people had to truly grieve over the loss of Grey and possibly others and suffer, but I have a feeling that won't actually happen (unlike Lisanna, and of course she never actually died and ultimately came back >_<;).

In case you and I aren't on the same page, Ultear is currently crying over her sins and feels that she can't change or redeem herself so easily, and Grey, the person who kind of set her on a better path (during the battle on Tenroujima 7 years ago) has just died or at least got into a very life-threatening situation (protecting his stalker, which is kind of another plot point). The next chapter appears to be called "The Time of Life"; I'm guessing that Ultear will likely use all of her magic power to reverse the time on Grey's body and heal him or something. The catch will be that A) she won't be able to fight anymore, which is probably what Hiro wants because Ultear is "too OP" and "not a member of Fairy Tail or a Dragon Slayer" (FT members and Dragon Slayers get most of the good fighting moments), and B) she can only do it on someone who's still living or she has some connection with or something, or else it doesn't make sense why she wouldn't use it on Future Lucy (in other words there has to be some plot element to not create a plothole there... or Hiro could just overlook it which would be awful lol).

The last thing to note is that if Grey and Juvia are to get together, this would be one way to make it do so. After all, Grey just giving in normally would be too bland and uninteresting, right? There has to be some development between the stalker and the stalked before the stalker gets her way. In other words, this would make their love a little more legitimate and more than just "Juvia's head over heels for Grey". :|

If anything I said doesn't make sense/you don't agree with it, please feel free to rip it apart, though I don't usually post here so I might miss it