Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

BUT THE JANITOR IS A SPELLCARD, SO IT HAS TO BE USED DURING THE DAY. DON'T YOU THINK PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE LINKED IT TO MARTH IF HE'D JUST USED IT FOR HIS OWN PURPOSES? CLAIMING THE ABILITY LETS HIM GET TOWNCRED AND THE ABILITY TO EVEN USE IT IF PEOPLE LET HIM, WITHOUT GETTING LYNCHED FOR IT. I'M NOT USING HIS SPELLCARD AS A CASE FOR WHY HE'S SCUM, I JUST DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE USED AS A CASE FOR WHY HE'S TOWN EITHER WHEN THERE'S A PRETTY OBVIOUS REASON FOR HIM CLAIMING THE CARD IF HE'S SCUM.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if someone hasn't I'm requesting that cop scan one of proto, fera, and paper.

And that's part of my paranoid thoughts.

SHINORI DIDN'T YOU READ PAPER SAYING THAT ALIGNMENT SCANS WOULD FAIL ON ANYBODY IN THE GROUP?

Paranoid thoughts.

I myself think Paper is town but I'm worried (Paranoid) that he might be scum and this neighbor qt thing is actually a mafia quick topic thing.

I mean I highly doubt it but it worries me.

LOL, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT PAPER WOULD OUT TWO OF HIS SCUMBUDDIES LIKE THAT? I WAS THINKING YOU WERE BEING PARANOID ABOUT A CULT OR SOMETHING (WHO WOULDN'T OUT THEIR CULTBUDDIES EITHER).

BTW, SO, SPELLCARDS CAN BE USED TODAY?

Indeed, It's certainly not going to be useful if I weigh in the card as a factor to find Marth scummy, and right now I have nothing to add on him that I find suspect. I'd blame reading one too many pages, but I have a java program about building Unicode mountains I should be focusing instead.

Multitask level: -15

XINNY- TOWN NINJA; DIDN'T CLARIFY PAST THAT

By the way, Ninja does not show up on my role name. Dunno, I thought it could enlighten someone that has more information than I do right now.

Anyone who has a shot based spell card that is actually useful should tell me by the way.

You mean X-shot?

Considering there's a third party that cares about spellcards going around, I'm not sure it's wise to ask about them in the open.

Well I can make it so that the next time you use a shot based spell card the shot isn't wasted.

Basically you can use it twice. And if there is someone townie enough with a shot based usage spellcard I'll give this to them.

I didn't think before using it myself cause I'm silly.

Hi Cam enjoy the 50 pages.

@Scorri Well, your D1 vote was a sheep and I just can't shake the feeling that your push on Shinori isn't just because he pressured you. I mean, you criticised the potions guy as soon as he tells everyone he thinks you're suspicious and then you pushed a wagon onto Shinori after you find out he's the alchemist? That is the logic behind my thinking. I suppose I should just put you in the "iffy" section with Objection!! and Rein (who I am still wary of but I assume he's about to get subbed).

I THINK CAM HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG, IF HIS COMMENT ABOUT MY PR IS INDICATIVE.

NOT SURE IF IT WAS EVER STATED THAT SPELLCARDS ARE UNIQUE. I HAVE A GHOSTVOTE SPELLCARD AND IIRC SB HINTED AT SOMETHING SIMILAR A WHILE AGO; SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP SECURE A LYNCH IF NECESSARY.

Kirsche: My push on potions guy/Shinori isn't because he found me suspicious, but rather the way he did it. I don't think that people are scummy for finding me scummy. They can think whatever they want. But, Shinori was asking other people what they thought of me so that he could "figure out his read" or something along those lines. To me, it looked like he was trying to get approval from other people that I was scummy before he pushed me. He was hiding behind his potions to see if other people thought I was scummy before he committed to that belief in thread where he might receive negative attention if he did push me. That was my issue. Not that he found me scummy, but the way he went about trying to find out if other people thought that too was the issue. IIRC, he never actually stated in thread that he found me scummy until after I had pushed him about what he was doing.