SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, I don't like that Ike has a Chrom palette. Because I don't like Chrom and feel that Ike is way too good for his colors. :P

Would you prefer Chrom being playable?

Honestly, unless it's specifically stated by Sakurai to be based on other characters (like Lucina's and Shulk's alts), I never considered color palettes to be "*character* palette." There's no way to prove it and sometimes it's way too much of a stretch, like when people said Robin's pink alt is based on Serra. I mean, really?

Note: Ana, the above paragraph is not directed specifically at you, but at the concept in general.

Bleh, I don't like that Ike has a Chrom palette. Because I don't like Chrom and feel that Ike is way too good for his colors. :P

it's just a color. besides, the people who play lucario and zard have it worse than you; sakurai, where the hell are the shiny costumes?

For the record, Ana, saying these kinds of things is inflammatory towards people who do like Chrom. And no, don't you dare say that people are "too sensitive" if they get upset over it, I see you get upset at people like Glaceon for not "appreciating" Ike and at people who don't even dislike Ike. This is how you call Chrom a shit lord, and I think you should really knock it off.

>Rosalina amiibo available in Canada today

>she's not Target exclusive in Canada

>Every EB Games in the country is sold out of her

>Every Best Buy is sold out

>So is every Future Shop

>Wal-Mart hasn't gotten any shipments yet

>Neither has Toys R Us

>Amazon's lowest priced one is 85 bucks

le sigh. She was the only one I had any interest in getting too.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/target_wont_be_restocking_rosalina_amiibo_selected_wave_3_figures_wont_be_available_in-storen

These will be gone forever probably after the next shipment as Nintendo has already discontinued the Marth and Villager amiibos. Get it now before it's too late!

YES! YES! YES! ALL MINE!!!! ROSALINA IS MIIIINE! ^_^

Ike's is already delayed even though I've pre-ordered him last month on the first. Dang high demanders. The Rosalina amiibo costed 49.99 on e-Bay, but it's in mint condition and it is the United States version. She's all mine!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can't wait for Ike to be restocked as us pre-orders should get the next shipment. Just checked my bank account and they took the money. YES. ROSALINA IS MINE!!!!!!

EDIT: Just got an e-mail with my receipt. It's getting shipped tommorrow!

Edited by PuffPuff

I'm fairly certain Ganondorf never had a sword in Ocarina of Time until you fought his final beast form. And since he was put into Smash around OoT, it made sense that he didn't have a sword.

idk if this was addressed already but

melee ganondorf is OoT

brawl and beyond is TP ganondorf(who clearly has a sword)

idk how this wasn't obvious since his final smash is TP dark beast not OoT "Ganon"

//leaves never to return

Edited by Skitty of Time

@Ninian

-.-

-----

I'm seeing lots of Ike amiibos for around 30ish dollars in third party retails right now. No action taken as I'm already waiting for my one in the Gamestop store. What amiibos do you guys want.

Here is what I have left to get...

-Villager

-Marth

-Robin

-Ike

-Toad

-Shulk

Obtained

-Mario

-Peach

-Yoshi

-Rosalina

Edited by PuffPuff

melee ganondorf is OoT

idk how this wasn't obvious since his final smash is TP dark beast not OoT "Ganon"

//leaves never to return

This has been discussed, addressed, and closed. I am fully aware. And as I tried stating, that wasn't really my point.

Nevermind.

I never take the copies that Nintendo provides with a grain of salt. As they sell out way too quickly and don't feel like going at 8 in the morning to get it. But...I've already ordered my Marth amiibo for 39.99 with no shipping/tax as I've got the same for Rosalina with no shipping/tax that's 49.99. Most of what I've seen of his amiibos are around 70ish-100 dollars. x.x Now I'm just waiting for my Ike one hoping they don't shun my fucking order. x.x

-----

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EO6NsPqBRA

This is what I need the Marth, Ike and Robin amiibos for...

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/

All amiibo compatibility.

Also have to get the Code Name S.T.E.A.M, Toad Treasure Tracker, Mario Kart 8 and the Mario Party 10 games. :D

Edited by PuffPuff

melee ganondorf is OoT

//leaves never to return

Well the whole "WHY DOESN'T GANONDORF USE HIS SWORD?" came from Melee itself. Ganondorf has a sword modeled that he pulls out for victory poses. THAT confused a lot of people and made people wish he had the sword usable as a weapon. Then TP Ganondorf replaced the OoT design and taunted players even harder. At least SSB4 kind of rectified the situation... sort of. But by this point everyone is used to Ganondorf being a heavy bruiser variant of Captain Falcon so he'll never really change by this point.

Nevermind.

I never take the copies that Nintendo provides with a grain of salt. As they sell out way too quickly and don't feel like going at 8 in the morning to get it. But...I've already ordered my Marth amiibo for 39.99 with no shipping/tax as I've got the same for Rosalina with no shipping/tax that's 49.99. Most of what I've seen of his amiibos are around 70ish-100 dollars. x.x Now I'm just waiting for my Ike one hoping they don't shun my fucking order. x.x

Why would you pay so much for Marth when Nintendo confirmed it's getting restocked?

Why would you pay so much for Marth when Nintendo confirmed it's getting restocked?

Nevermind.

I never take the copies that Nintendo provides with a grain of salt.

Too high demanding and that those scalpers always beat us to it. -.-

Plus Nintendo never ships enough is why. 39.99 is better than every other that I see that is around 70ish+ dollars. -.- Which I won't have a choice for the Villager amiibo since those are out of print. They're around 60ish dollars right now. Shulk's is too expensive thankfully that they are still in print.

Maybe she doesn't want to wait for months? Still, I would never buy from any of those greedy scalpers.

That's part of why these things sell out so much since those scalpers buy them all getting us to buy them at those prices till the retailers put a stop to them now that they only limit to only having two per customer.

@PuffPuff

I've speculated something about this in the "Amiibo quality though" thread. Maybe you should have a look.

Something I'd like to think that might have actually happened regarding stock problems is that every country has only one factory that produces the same number of amiibos. With Japan and Europe being naturally smaller than the US, their amiibos can get to more shelves faster while in the US, they're more spread out and things like scalping occur because the US produces the same number of amiibos as Japan and Europe. It naturally makes the overall stock seem "smaller" and rare when they're more spread out.

This is just a mere speculation on my part. I don't even know what's really going on.

Edited by Kiseki

^This and...

-----

Being only Gamestop exclusive for Shulk and Target exclusive for Rosalina, that is to say that for itself that is why that scalping occurs, because being tied to one store limits the number of supplies that Nintendo ships. :/ Thankfully, the store clerks only limits two per person for these now. :D

EDIT:

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/toad-super-mario-amiibo-figure/120252

(Toad amiibo)

EDIT: Just pre-ordered my Toad amiibo just now! Yay! Another 13 dollar one. Pre-Order is open now! Pre-Order now before it's too late (End up disabling the "Add To Cart" option later)! (gamestop.com) They don't charge your credit/debit card until the day that it comes out. Pre-Order with no remorse whenever that you see an item that isn't released yet that you want!

I'm also likely to get Ike's for 13 dollars, too. :D

-----

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/

Just seeing this...the Shulk amiibo will be compatible for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Giving him bonus moves, I bet. It likely will be compatible for the Xenoblade Chronicles X game too to allow him to be playable upon the game which he normally isn't by normal means. Like with Marth, Ike, Robin and Lucina in Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

Just found out here that it only offers in-game tokens so far. -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

>Shulk amiibo is compatable with Xenoblade 3DS

ugh amiibos you're a kickass concept but you totally fail when it comes to execution

Like seriously, why spend time programming an amiibo exclusive feature into the game if there's only like 100 people in the world with the amiibo.

I mean all you get with his amiibo is 3D models and (I'm assuming) a sound test going off of the information provided.