SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

It's almost June! Know what that means? Lucas will be here soon! I'm so excited :):):):):)

I hope Sakurai tells us an exact release date soon! I can't wait to finally, finally fight once more with my old main! :D:D:D::D:D:DD:DD:D::D:D

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost June! Know what that means? Lucas will be here soon! I'm so excited :):) :):):)

I hope Sakurai tells us an exact release date soon! I can't wait to finally, finally fight once more with my old main! :D:D:D::D:D:DD:DD:D::D:D

hoho don't worry I'm sure it will definitely be released on June..................................30th

It's almost June! Know what that means?

That it's almost July and we get amiibo wave 5?

Well, June is also the month of E3, at which we'll hopefully get another character reveal.

Edited by Tsunami922

hoho don't worry I'm sure it will definitely be released on June..................................30th

it's not funny to toy around with my emotions like that :cry:

Honestly though, I could totally see Sakurai doing something like that XD. Still though, it would be June XD

dude

those were some nice matches; I like your link

I'm curious tho - the commentators made it sound like you were familiar with the matchup initially, but your post implies that you're not. how much of a difference did not knowing the matchup well make?

on a different note, someone translated a "sakurai answers 100 questions" piece from 2008; it's pretty okay

on a different note, someone translated a "sakurai answers 100 questions" piece from 2008; it's pretty okay

Huh. Of all the game worlds he'd most like to visit it's Final Fantasy x. That's kind of surprising. Sure it has some beautiful scenery but those giant whale attacks are bound to make things depressing. X-2 is a much better choice.

dude

those were some nice matches; I like your link

I'm curious tho - the commentators made it sound like you were familiar with the matchup initially, but your post implies that you're not. how much of a difference did not knowing the matchup well make?

I don't know why they said that. That was literally the first time I've played a high level Mii Swordfighter. If I were to do that matchup again, I would definitely DI the dthrow uair better, respect his Fsmash's range more, and go for more gimps and offstage play because 1111 Swordfighter's recovery sucks (even the customs don't help it much).

If I wasn't spaced out by so many Fsmashes and juggled so hard by the uair, I may have had a better chance. But the matches were close nonetheless.

Edited by Knife

they probably said it because you started out super well vs trela

they were definitely close, regardless

My set against Trela:

Damn, he's good with the spotdodge reads. But I'll probably get him next time. Matchup experience.

I don't know why they said that. That was literally the first time I've played a high level Mii Swordfighter. If I were to do that matchup again, I would definitely DI the dthrow uair better, respect his Fsmash's range more, and go for more gimps and offstage play because 1111 Swordfighter's recovery sucks (even the customs don't help it much).

If I wasn't spaced out by so many Fsmashes and juggled so hard by the uair, I may have had a better chance. But the matches were close nonetheless.

yea I'm Always caught off guard by that reach on Mii(S)'s FSmash. You have a solid link game, i'd like to practice my D3 with you just to get better at handling myself against a solid projectile player's game

yea I'm Always caught off guard by that reach on Mii(S)'s FSmash. You have a solid link game, i'd like to practice my D3 with you just to get better at handling myself against a solid projectile player's game

Play me offline, I'm at least 5 times better.

I forget where you're located in H-town but I'm about 20 miles due north of The Woodlands

So with E3 here soon, how many people want to bet on something smash related being shown?

Also Lucas in June woo.

I'd love a Smash announcement...if it was an announcement I wanted to hear. But it'll probably be Roy's reveal since this year is FE's 25th. And as I've stated in the past, I'm against his inclusion. Sigh...

If it's Ryu instead though, I'll be happier.

So with E3 here soon, how many people want to bet on something smash related being shown?

Also Lucas in June woo.

They'll show something, I'm sure. Since Lucas is coming out in the same month, I'm thinking we'll see the next character.

I so hope the Smash announcement is Ryu. I freakin love me some Street Fighter and I would be all aboard the hype train for that and Ryu would probably be my new main I don't care if he is in the lowest tier. Shooting a Hadouken to the face in Smash is so worth it.

Man, lucky, Sara! Disney World or Disneyland? Either way, it's awesome! Though I haven't heard great things about the latter's resort accomodations. xP If you're going to Magic Kingdom, you MUST ride Big Thunder Mountain!

Anyway, going back on topic, I learned recently that there's a Smash tourney thing happening not far from me this weekend, and will even include Amiibo matches. I wish I could go... But I don't think nobody will take me.

Edited by Anacybele