SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooop wooooop Jedi! are you gonna be all throwing back Mountain Dew and speaking in Smash tongues? :V
Srsly though thats really wiggy. Keep it up and SMASH the competition!

Woooop wooooop Jedi! are you gonna be all throwing back Mountain Dew and speaking in Smash tongues? :V

Srsly though thats really wiggy. Keep it up and SMASH the competition!

I tend to drink Mountain Dew when I compete :P.

Well Jedi, if you ever want practice, you know who to ask.

Of course, it just depends on my internet situation.

Just thinking, maybe Wolt means something. The underdog finally rising up the ranks, or some such thing.

...wow, I didn't think you're "top Smashers in the US" level good, Jedi. I mean, I figured you're awesome at Smash, but not PKL level good.

So uh, since Febro is the only tournament level Smasher I personally faced on SF, how do you compare to him?

...wow, I didn't think you're "top Smashers in the US" level good, Jedi. I mean, I figured you're awesome at Smash, but not PKL level good.

So uh, since Febro is the only tournament level Smasher I personally faced on SF, how do you compare to him?

That ranking is only Eastern Washington, I still have ways to go.

And I mean quite a ways, Also Febro and I haven't duked out since I started this trek, he trashed me for awhile before I got better.

I can't gauge it, I'd have to face him again, which isn't possible currently. There are a fair few people on SF better than me.

Just thinking, maybe Wolt means something. The underdog finally rising up the ranks, or some such thing.

Should I post one of my bias Wolts in response to this?

yh5viAI.png

In all seriousness he's probably just a fan of the character, and you're looking too much into it.

Sorry for being super late but, holy crap, Jedi is a professional player!? Amazing! Are you playing with the likes of Zero and Hungrybox, etc?

Hahahaha, no. That still is a-ways off.

I'm hapoy for you. Enjoy the dorito colored Gamecube controller and mountain Dew drinks. You can probably kick everyone's ass in this topic.

PKL, Icesage, Febro, Knife, Comet all post here. Among others.

:P

Edited by Jedi

Should I post one of my bias Wolts in response to this?

yh5viAI.png

In all seriousness he's probably just a fan of the character, and you're looking too much into it.

That sniper didn't even max Skill O.O

jedi if you go to the next blackwolf without asking FE|Wolt if his name comes from FE6 then um

uh

idk I'll do something I guess

Bows are accurate enough it doesn't matter that much for NM

I just put more stress on Spd and Str.

It's FE6. If he's being favorited he should have like a million move. Screw effective damage. Walking right around your enemies is way more fun.

It's FE6. If he's being favorited he should have like a million move. Screw effective damage. Walking right around your enemies is way more fun.

Not that far yet in that run.

Mainly because keeping Douglas alive is a pain and I want the true ending.

Not that far yet in that run.

Mainly because keeping Douglas alive is a pain and I want the true ending.

Ha. You have a 20/20 unit in the same chapter you recruit a tier one character (that's not an Est). I think that says more about Hugh's join time/level than Wolt's favoritism.

Ha. You have a 20/20 unit in the same chapter you recruit a tier one character (that's not an Est). I think that says more about Hugh's join time/level than Wolt's favoritism.

Wolt favoritism is OP.

As are Bolting mages.

Maybe I should just have Wolt solo the rest of the game.

Either way, off topic.

Favoritism!Wolt for SSB4

BREAKING NEWS: Gods can bleed

Mr. ConCon [Luigi] just took the first set off of ZeRo [Diddy Kong] since November (or ever vs. his Diddy, I think?) yesterday at Oomba Weekly.

Grand Finals: Mr. ConCon [L] aP1EZOQ.png VS. ZeRo [W] 1oQdLBb.png
Link to the set is above. Note: that set reset the bracket, so the following grand finals set follows it immediately (I'm not gonna spoil that one).

(there's no sound, alas; there will be better vids up on youtube eventually, probably)

Edited by Euklyd

Granted this is only fanmade but I gotta give props to the guy who made it and if it does happen I'll be mad pumped to play as Ryu in Smash possibly even as a main.

That was really cool actually. I'm hyped to see him come in, his old soundclips or Kyle Herberts voicing of him would work really well.

Lol, I think Nintendo's given up on balancing/scaling customs. For example, Link's Up Special 3 (Shocking Spin) now has nearly the same knockback as the vanilla Spin Attack (which got a knockback and % buff as of 1.06) with all the drawbacks of being a crappy recovery. Ironically, it actually kills slightly later.

aw yeah i'm up to about 80+ completed challenges now. The highest one so far is hitting 1,000 metres with Ganon.

Also, seriously fuck the smash Board mode. It's just infuriating that I have to play through this shit to even get a chance to complete some of the challenges. I think I know where my hammers are going.

Edit: It's actually having a score of +85 in Rival Smash. I actually scored about +100 or more in that, though.

Edited by Raven

So.. E3's about a month away. Think we'll see anything Smash related there? Perhaps since Lucas is being released in the same month, they'll announce the next character? Hint: They're going to remove a certain assist trophy and that character will become playable. You know the one. Hint 2: It's Lyn.