SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the ugly thing? Does it have a name?

I think it was a iguana dressed as the president.

But do you seriously want me to call it pretty or something? Of course it's ugly, but that doesn't make it a bad character. I apologize for insulting your friendly neighborhood alligator king.

His eye still annoys me though.

Edited by Rabbattack

I think it was a iguana dressed as the president.

But do you seriously want me to call it pretty or something? Of course it's ugly, but that doesn't make it a bad character. I apologize for insulting your friendly neighborhood alligator king.

His eye still annoys me though.

You don't have to call it pretty, I was just wondering if it had a name.

Judging from

friendly neighborhood alligator king

he's probably talking about[spoiler=image]664N0Rt.jpg

A.K.A., King K. Rool

Edited by Euklyd

But...having customs that you normally can never have through custom equipment always makes it a good thing. Like there are no equipment that allows you to start the battle with a rocket pack for instance.

You collect all customs/whatever, then what? To have to play through such a boring mode to collect everything in the first place is just nonsense to me. I don't think I will end up collecting every custom just because Smash Tour is such a drag. The results of enduring such a thing isn't worth the results.

Kirby's cute. Is it bad that I almost mained him because of that? Anyways, check out Izaw's video on Kirby.

Well, I started playing the Wii Fit Trainer because of awesome fitness pun memes. Still disappointed that none of her taunts has her say "Feel the burn".

And Kirbys cuteness is probably also part of the reason I use him. Back then, all my friends would pick all those cool sword-wielding guys and whatever, and I was just "Nope, I'll take the pink, fluffy ball.". No regrets.

Thanks for the video. Found several things that I have to try.

You collect all customs/whatever, then what? To have to play through such a boring mode to collect everything in the first place is just nonsense to me. I don't think I will end up collecting every custom just because Smash Tour is such a drag. The results of enduring such a thing isn't worth the results.

I'd say Crazy Orders is better for collecting customs than Smash Tour.

I'd say Crazy Orders is better for collecting customs than Smash Tour.

Fighting a massive series of battles that take no longer then max. 5 seconds each gets old quickly. Not to mention how frustrating it is if you get unlucky and loose new custom moves as a result. I must have lost the Dolphin Jump like 4 times or more, and new moves are so rare in the first place and only get rarer as you gain more.

At least Smash Tour plays itself.

Edited by BrightBow

Fighting a massive series of battles that take no longer then max. 5 seconds each gets old quickly. Not to mention how frustrating it is if you get unlucky and loose new custom moves as a result. I must have lost the Dolphin Jump like 4 times or more, and new moves are so rare in the first place and only get rarer as you gain more.

At least Smash Tour plays itself.

That's true. I have to wonder what they were thinking when they decided that you not only have to unlock custom moves, they're random drops and you can get repeats.

You should get a character's customs for beating Classic, Melee Style Adventure, All Star, a specific event, 100 battles, target test, board the platforms and race to the finish. Or something a little more inventive/challenging for the last three. Point is, make it something that takes a long time to accomplish but you can easily get what you wan for the characters you want and there is no randomness to screw you over.

That's true. I have to wonder what they were thinking when they decided that you not only have to unlock custom moves, they're random drops and you can get repeats.

That wonders me too.

It's frustrating if you don't get offered a chance for the reward you want in the first place. It's frustrating if you get the chance but end up getting a repeat or a generic stat combination as a result. And it's frustrating loosing them again because the game's design allows for all kinds of random crap to happen that can screw over anyone with enough bad luck. And this basically applies to all modes.

And there is no Custom Moves shop or a similar mechanic like it has always existed for trophies.

Getting new Customs is as far distanced from having fun as it can get. I can't comprehend how the game ended up getting designed like this. I mean, how many gamble-based modes do you need?

Edited by BrightBow

Now that I've watched Donkey Country the animated series, I now have more appreciation for the ugly thing and I think it would be funny to see him in Smash

His Final Smash is grabbing someone and singing this:

Come to think of it, we should also replace Donkey Kong's final smash with distracting his enemies with this performance:

Edited by Evastio

Nobody posted about it yet, so I thought I'd say Mewtwo is on the eshop now, in case some people didn't remember.

Reddit said somewhere that Mewtwo sold out though. :/ I know, wtf...

lol what.

Wow that Mewtwo though. He plays a lot like he did in Melee and i got nostalgias. Hes a bit squishier than i remember though, but nbd.

Reddit said somewhere that Mewtwo sold out though. :/ I know, wtf...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Please tell me you are joking.