SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly talking about Dragon Fang (limb lengthening moves) and the sideB.

Oh, those. Well, Ephraim would still be different because he'd be using a lance for his entire moveset, not just part of it.

I want Elma from Xenoblade X to be in the next smash bros and her side + B is sliding slinger which has no edge magneting. It would stay true to source material.

Edited by kingddd

I want Elma from Xenoblade X to be in the next smash bros and her side + B is sliding slinger which has no edge magneting. It would stay true to source material.

Elma is cool but wouldn't Shadowstrike make the best sense though

yeah it's a joke but Shadowstrike Side, Shadowrunner Down, ??? Up and Stream Edge Neutral

but I still prefer Fiora so fite me

No thanks, I'm not a fan of wasting money. Also, I've seen people play as him. While I do prefer him over Marth, neither of them are very interesting to me. And this is coming from someone that had Marth as a secondary in Brawl.

Oh fiiiiine. :sob:

But anyway, do people really think we'll be getting a new Smash game so soon?

She would be cool too! Although, I haven't played X yet, so I'm basing this off of what I've seen in videos. Beside, I'd like to see her smack someone around with her gun! :3

Only if she's like Palutena and shouts out the attack every time.

The move can also be cancelled into itself indefinitely to maximize shouting.

Only if she's like Palutena and shouts out the attack every time.

The move can also be cancelled into itself indefinitely to maximize shouting.

No cancelling. We need to go to the little mac route.

This is completely random, but I was just looking through the screenshots on the Smash Bros. site for no apparent reason and stumbled upon an old favorite of mine:

screen-6.jpg

And I suddenly realize that Robin's face looks a lot like the Persona 4 protaganist's face.

Then I realize that they wear primarily black, have associations with the thunder element, can score with all the ladies,...

I really would be annoyed if the NX port, if this is true. Has anything unique to it that Wii U/3DS lack, which would mean all tourney players would have to get an NX to continue doing tournaments...

I really would be annoyed if the NX port, if this is true. Has anything unique to it that Wii U/3DS lack, which would mean all tourney players would have to get an NX to continue doing tournaments...

hey hey now, you have it better than the anime players. pretty much a new version every 6 months and a 2 year delay for consoles for international stuff.

Let's be honest, it's not that isn't going to eventually happen. The Smash fanbase is super quick to move to the next game.

Except Bayonetta was stated to be the last DLC character for the game? I wouldn't get your hopes up, no new characters are coming to this game unless it's a brand new Smash Bros.

Bayonetta is the last DLC character for Smash Wii U and 3DS, but I expect Smash NX to get DLC support after release. Also enhanced ports of fighting games get new characters ALL the time. Just look at the various versions of all the Street Fighter games. This goes back all the way to the SNES days.

This would be true if the NX had its own Smash game too regardless of if it was a port or a new game.

This would be true if the NX had its own Smash game too regardless of if it was a port or a new game.

Yes, but I'd be more annoyed if it was the same game, but with a few new characters. Thus prompting everyone to have to move up or be left in the dust.

Yes, but I'd be more annoyed if it was the same game, but with a few new characters. Thus prompting everyone to have to move up or be left in the dust.

That's why I hope they find a way to make it that you can still play with people online even if they own the other version of the game. That, and still make DLC for the older versions...maybe......But, I don't think I really said much that would help you feel better about it honestly. :3

It's more that, Smash 4 is being taken seriously in the competitive scene right now, next to Melee in like every major event. It would be costly for TO's as well as the dedicated player base to move up to the NX, for simply a few new stages/characters. A new game would make more sense in all aspects (but lets be real there isn't going to be a new smash in quite a long time or ever again).

Nintendo should just release Project M HD on the NX. It's a completely new Smash game commercially, and it lets the other two scenes not be interfered with.

Win/win all around!

No, but that doesn't mean you're correct.

Maybe strong characters shouldn't have them, but making weaker characters able to get more milage off of their jabs is not exactly horribly unbalancing.

I just really wanna see more Ganondorfs and lower teirs being used and winning. Shiek's, ZSS's, Pikachu's. It's nice, every once in a while, I wanna see something new like like the Villager at G3.

If low tiers were winning lots, they wouldn't be lower tier.

That's kinda why they're lower tiers.

Also it's pretty well established that Villager is high tier.