SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Can't help but agree with you. I want the Tornado back.

I'd prefer something else over that as well, actually. To keep Luigi as differienated from Mario as he is now. Luigi Cyclone is almost the same as Mario Tornado, after all. But what that other something would be, I'm not sure, to be honest...

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer something else over that as well, actually. To keep Luigi as differienated from Mario as he is now. Luigi Cyclone is almost the same as Mario Tornado, after all. But what that other something would be, I'm not sure, to be honest...

So in order to make Luigi unique, Mario has to change?

And I don't really give a damn about clones/"smei-clones." Honestly it makes sense for the Bros. to have similar movesets.

So in order to make Luigi unique, Mario has to change?

And I don't really give a damn about clones/"smei-clones." Honestly it makes sense for the Bros. to have similar movesets.

Apparently so, because that's what Sakurai seems to think. He changed one of Mario's moves, but never changed any of Luigi's.

Apparently so, because that's what Sakurai seems to think. He changed one of Mario's moves, but never changed any of Luigi's.

Not quite. Luigi was in the N64 game, and was essentially a clone of Mario. It wasn't until melee when Luigi was able to rocket himself sideways (seriously, what the hell is he doing?).

Well, he didn't change any of Luigi's moves in the transition to Brawl. Yet Mario was given FLUDD.

I love Green Missile though. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I think a Golden Sun rep would be great! Although I think I am the only one who prefers Matthew to Isaac. But I would not mind either.

I think Awakening has allowed Fire Emblem to grow enough as a series to warrant 3 reps. I think an Awakening character would the best route to go.

I think all the Starfy fans out there might have to settle for Luma.

And I would rather Felix over both but I doubt that would eve happen also I feel Fe can have 3 certainly if starfox can

And I would rather Felix over both but I doubt that would eve happen also I feel Fe can have 3 certainly if starfox can

Gamefaqs says otherwise. "Dur, they be all the same character, clones everywhere!" But yeah Marth, Chrom, and maybe Ike would seem right.

I would love to see Felix represent Golden Sun. But I really do think it'll be Isaac given his importance for the first two games and his appearance in the third given that Golden Sun is represented in Smash 4

Edited by Naui

Portable and space.

We may have our new starfox stagee

I think the background is the wrong colour to be a Star Fox stage. More likely a Mario stage, if not Battlefield.

Metroid fusion stage would be badass.

Also going to Rosalina again. Remember Samurai mentioned having trouble with "multiple characters" while it applies to the Ice Climbers it may have been regarding Rosalina

Metroid fusion stage would be badass.

Also going to Rosalina again. Remember Samurai mentioned having trouble with "multiple characters" while it applies to the Ice Climbers it may have been regarding Rosalina

Edit: Sakurai damn autocorrect

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

A Metroid Fusion Stage?

No, I don't think it looks quite right for that either.

Plus, since this is Smash, a Metroid stage needs to be indoors and have rising acid/lava.

... I don't know what to think about Rosalina being included. Her moveset looks kinda cool but I feel like they sort of wasted a slot...

Wasted slot. Because the creator doesn't have the same ideas as you. This is a personal pet peeve of mine. You got Rosalina. Accept it or don't buy the game. Like those people who said Phoenix Wright was a wasted slot in MvC3U

Felix was a cool character so he'd also be great!

I would love to see Felix represent Golden Sun. But I really do think it'll be Isaac given his importance for the first two games and his appearance in the third given that Golden Sun is represented in Smash 4

Considering the trend in Smash, I think there is also a good chance that Golden Sun will be represented by Dark Dawn and its characters. Smash tends to reflect the previous video game generation.

The stage for Rosalina's 3D appearance looks like Galaxy to me. But that's just crazy. Maybe a Mario Kart 7 based stage? Rosalina's Ice World is what it probably is. Or Rainbow Road, which is what I'm really hoping.

Edited by Viewtiful_J