SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

On the Brawl v Melee comparison:

Brawl's better for local play and for beginner-level players who aren't into learning things like wavedashing and whatever.

Melee's more for competitive play, because of higher-end techs.

Both are good and... lacking... in their own ways.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Pic of the day. Happy Holidays! Here's a new 3DS stage--Rainbow Road! It can't be explained in one picture, but it's going to be a cruise-type stage."

the bombs in halberd weren't that bad though

Yeah, because they can be dodged with Grandma-like reflexes. They should have stage hazards that are actually challenging to avoid.

Hey, Rainbow Stage looks really awesome! Something like Brawl's FE stage and Halberd (among others) is kinda nice to see ^^'

That would be the worst lol. I hate those things in Mario Kart.

Spinies + Lightnings, dayum NO. Or Bullet Bills, no. Or Blooper, NO... Nintendog was the worst thing evar. Or chain chomps, or starz. Edited by Quintessence

Yeah the halberd bombs are fine because they are super telegraphed. I actually like that about halberd. If you get hit by anything in halberd, its usually because your opponent wrecked you by throwing you into the bomb, etc.

Yeah the halberd bombs are fine because they are super telegraphed. I actually like that about halberd. If you get hit by anything in halberd, its usually because your opponent wrecked you by throwing you into the bomb, etc.

Its mostly the claw that gets me. But Its usually because I am not paying attention lol

I don't think I've ever been hit by the laser. I wonder if Sakurai will give us anything for Christmas. I can hope, can't I?

"Pic of the day. Happy Holidays! Here's a new 3DS stage--Rainbow Road! It can't be explained in one picture, but it's going to be a cruise-type stage."

I doubt this will be the case, but I think it would be cool if this is a faster pased cruise stage.

Edited by Kamina

Rainbow Road as a 3DS stage? But it's in Mario Kart Wii too. :/

There are going to be a few shared stages between the 3ds and Wii U versions. So I'm betting it's either going to be in both versions or each version will have a different incarnation of Rainbow Road based on the portable and console versions of the track.

Edited by Kamina

Couldn't they have used cute, smiley Zelda from Skyward Sword? Oh well, she still looks great, and I love the fact that she can bring out a phantom.

Now I wonder about Sheik... the Phantom looks like it's one of her Specials, but at this point it could be not, or it is and Sheik is out, or Sheik is in and Zelda just got a revamped moveset so it's not longer the Ocarina spells or not all of them anymore... hmm...

I'm trying to figure out what the Phantom is.

It looks like she has control over it, so it isn't an AT.

Maybe she lost one of the Ocarina spells? I don't see her losing Sheik, because Sheik is what made Zelda the unique character she is.

screen-6.jpg

Rosalina's face <3