SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Ana, read the above posts. These aren't the final color alts, most of them will probably get 6 like in Brawl.

I demand a Hilda palette swap.

Also bonus points for invisible heroe's clothes and engineer's clothes for Toon Link.

Seconded.

Phazon Suit Samus!

WHAT

YESSSS

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read them, but I still didn't catch on to that somehow. My bad. :P

I hope for Vanguard Ike and Mr. L for Luigi, of course! A Hilda palette for Zelda would also be awesome. And Fire Rosalina for Rosalina!

Well yeah xDD. Avatar is unique/original unlike Chrom, magic and sword moveset in one character? Sounds nice and non that repetitive. Plus I believe Avatar is the real main character of the game, and I would choose him over than Chrom anyday xDDD.

Please tell me you're not one of the "self-insert" people.

Just please.

It's creative from a moveset standpoint, but damn... "more of a character than Chrom"?

Chrom at least has a damn definitive personality.

MU is a blank slate. Meant to be.

Look at the English Awakening site.

It said "YOU", instead of "Avatar".

I fail to see where he said Avatar is more of a character than Chrom. I only read that Avatar is more of a MAIN character. And I do agree that one can argue this, though I consider them both to be the main characters of the game.

I fail to see where he said Avatar is more of a character than Chrom. I only read that Avatar is more of a MAIN character. And I do agree that one can argue this, though I consider them both to be the main characters of the game.

Yeah this is what I stated, Avatar being more MAIN character than Chrom. Because the plot runs around him, Chrom loses all the main plot in my opinion after "Gangrel Saga", but thats just my opinion I guess. Regardless my point was saying that, I never said anything about Avatar personality

This argument about Chrom and the Avatar is pointless.

Whomever we get we get. Both are certainly possible but let's not fling mud at the other eh? This happens every single day in the smash thread now and its getting freaking annoying

This argument about Chrom and the Avatar is pointless.

Whomever we get we get. Both are certainly possible but let's not fling mud at the other eh? This happens every single day in the smash thread now and its getting freaking annoying

This please, all day every day it's the same LAME discussion about Chrom vs Avatar and the same Ike discussion. Don't you guys have something far more interesting to discuss, specially when more than half of this thread is about FE13 rep and Ike? Please guys, and the worst thing is that you can't handle this type of discussion objetively without insulting or denigrating any other character. Move on, please.

Ok I will settle a new topic.

Which smash bros games have you played? Who was your main/mains characters (3 max)? Did you ever play in a competitive scene or just with friends?

My answers:

64: Fox and Pikachu --> Never played in a competitive tournament

Melee: Ganondorf, Link and Fox --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

Brawl: Ike and Marth --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

Project M : Ike and Mewtwo --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

Guys, this is a Fire Emblem forum. You're going to see Chrom/Avatar debates. And Ike discussion. And other such things. :/

EDIT: Oh, I only played Melee and Brawl. Mained Luigi in Melee and mained Ike and Luigi in Brawl. I did a few tournaments, but never got far. I was a pretty good player though, according to people I went up against.

Edited by Anacybele

Like I understand this is an fe forum but Fe is a small part of smash.

You know this series is celebrating Nintendo history, not let's kill each other over what of fe gets in right? Its kinda difficult to see this thread as anything else other then.

Let's complain about what of FE isn't in smash and let's complain about what FE stuff is in smash and let's whine about the stuff that we feel should be in smash from FE

Ice Climbers were stated to come back, the only problem was 3DS was getting lag issues (4 players selecting Ice Climbers) and as it seems that was fixed, they are coming back. Plus we even saw Polar Bears and Topis, enemies from the Ice Climber game, so they are "definetely" coming back.

Hoorah!

Just because this is a FE Forum doesn't mean that every conversation must be dominated by it. I'm sick of people falling back on that half-baked excuse.

Back on topic, I've played them all except Project M and never competitively.

Mains:

SSB64 - Ness

Melee - Peach, Ness, Marth

Brawl - Lucas, Marth, Zelda/Sheik

Yeah, I like Ness, Marth, Lucas, and princesses.

Ok I will settle a new topic.

Which smash bros games have you played? Who was your main/mains characters (3 max)? Did you ever play in a competitive scene or just with friends?

My answers:

64: Fox and Pikachu --> Never played in a competitive tournament

Melee: Ganondorf, Link and Fox --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

Brawl: Ike and Marth --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

Project M : Ike and Mewtwo --> I have played in some competitive tournaments

64: Mario, Link, Fox

Melee: Link, Marth, Peach

Brawl:Marth, Ike, Mario

PM: Link, Roy, Marth

I have played in friend made and my own hosted tournaments and I plan to attend apex

I know the topic doesn't need to be DOMINATED by it, my point was that you're going to see it come up every now and then. But yeah, it IS better if we talk about something else Smash-related now.

Remember how we could save videos of our favorite matches in Brawl? I hope we can do this again in SSB4, I remember saving this one match I had with a couple friends, where I used Ike and splatted both one right after the other with that forward A smash to seal the win. XD

It is perfectably understandable that FE will be discussed in this thread, what irritates me most is how you guys handle this discussion with inmaturity, insulting eachother's characters; and the worst part is that everyone believes to have the truth in their mouth.

EDIT

SSB64: Link and Captain Falcon

Melee: Captain Falcon and Ganondorf

Brawl: Zelda, Ike, Captain Falcon and ZSS

Edited by Quintessence

About that of the replies Ana, its pretty possible. Since Nintendo is starting to take Smash competitive scene seriously (FINALLY!) after the EVO popularity results and this invitational tournament I think they will give us that tool for share the game. I believe this specially after seeing what they have done with Mario Kart 8, in which you can basically upload a free replay of the entire race, therefore I believe we will have this at this new smash too.

I hope as well we get a good online because I want to play with as many people I can, not just my spanish community, but the entire world itself. Specially since I dont have the level for going to a worldwide tournament yet (I would like to xDDD)

Edited by Volug Vanguard

All Fire Emblem characters suck, I hope we don't get any more and I hope Marth and Ike get cut from SSB5.

Also I hope we get something like Melee's Adventure mode back. I like those modes more than I did the Subspace Emissary.

If we're naming mains

64: Link

Melee: Link, Ganondorf, Roy, and Luigi

Braw: Snake, Ike, and Luigi. (Seems Snake won't be in this new one which honestly bums me out)

Dare I ask...?

http://fire-emblem-confessions.tumblr.com/post/87612051326/ike-slays-all-of-your-faves-hes-flawless-that

Tumblr's one of them.

I think that was an entirely different conversation from several pages back and not even FE related. :/

So insulting characters you dislike with no regard for how others feel has to hinge on being FE related to qualify as being improper?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, June 15, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 15, 2014 - No reason given

Dammit, double post because different tabs.

Can a mod plese delete this for me?

Edited by shadowofchaos