SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Alright, I'm not getting it, so enlighten me on what you see for alternate costumes for Samus, Pac-Man, Greninja, and RosaLuma. Alternate, not palette swaps.

Samus has a whole crap load: Metroid Fusion Suit, Light Suit, Dark Suit, Phazon Suit from MP3, Power Suit, Varia suit from the NES.

Zero Suit Samus: Super Metroid armourless Samus, Metroid armourless Samus

Pac-man: Ms. Pac-man, Ghostly Adventures.

Greninja: Maybe Greninja in a ninja outfit, that's all I can think of.

Rosalina: That shadowy figure from Galaxy 2.

Edited by Knight

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was the white one with the cape with a red underside? Looks a lot like Leif to me.

i was really talking about Ike's blue palette. I already knew about the white for Marth :P

Wait. So does little Mac have THREE alternative costumes?!

No only two, the one on the right is more of a palette swap like Ness' Mr. Saturn Shirt. Same texture and what not. Wireframe Mac could be considered the same because it's not a different texture like Wario's standard and Wario Ware costumes are different entirely. The hoodie is certainly an alternate costume though

Greninja: Maybe Greninja in a ninja outfit, that's all I can think of.

Needs a Strider Costume

i was really talking about Ike's blue palette. I already knew about the white for Marth :P

Ah, I misinterpreted what you meant, I think. I'm tired. The light blue Ike does look a little bit like Sigurd, though it would have been more like the common interpretation if the trim on Ike's jacket had been black or gold instead of light blue.

Sonic has his snowboarding gear from adventure two for a possible alternate among his various transformations and fellow hedgehogs.

I realy want to see the Sonic Boom version of Sonic as an alternative costume.

I wish that design would have never existed in the first place

Edited by Volug Vanguard

I might try Sonic if he gets Shadow's colors. I thought Shadow was pretty badass in that Super Mario Bros. Z show on Youtube. :3

I wish that design would have never existed in the first place

We got a retro purist here. Probably hated when sonic got green eyes too. Or would it be modern era purist. Lol

The Sonic boom design for sonic is literally just a bandana added maybe alterations to the quills slightly. But geez this fan dumb cant get any better can it? ;/

Edited by Jedisupersonic

We got a retro purist here. Probably hated when sonic got green eyes too. Or would it be modern era purist. Lol

The Sonic boom design for sonic is literally just a bandana added maybe alterations to the quills slightly. But geez this fan dumb cant get any better can it? ;/

I could understand the anger about knuckles lol, but Sonics isn't really that far off of his previous designs.

I don't mind Knuckles's new design. Wasn't he always a strong guy? I mean, there's a reason he's called Knuckles. Dem knuckles. But since I've only ever seen him in action in a TV show rather than one of the Sonic games, I guess I can't really say for sure. :P

I could understand the anger about knuckles lol, but Sonics isn't really that far off of his previous designs.

*Nods* yeah Knuckles I understand but I also understand that Boom is an adaptation and not part of the main line and won't be permanent so I find it difficult to see why people are pissed even then.

And @ Ana yeah Knuckles is the strong guy of the Sonic universe, he also has gliding capabilities and is the guardian of the master emerald which is pretty much the forefather to the chaos emeralds.

Edited by Jedisupersonic

I might try Sonic if he gets Shadow's colors. I thought Shadow was pretty badass in that Super Mario Bros. Z show on Youtube. :3

One of Sonic's palette colors is Silver so I don't see why he wouldn't get Shadow

*Nods* yeah Knuckles I understand but I also understand that Boom is an adaptation and not part of the main line and won't be permanent so I find it difficult to see why people are pissed even then.

And @ Ana yeah Knuckles is the strong guy of the Sonic universe, he also has gliding capabilities and is the guardian of the master emerald which is pretty much the forefather to the chaos emeralds.

Ik it's not canon, but for the fans looking for a canon Sonic I can understand being upset over this. Personally I don't really care

Edited by Galestorm1233

I wanna see Amy as an alternate for Sonic, but that's so far out there, and it'll never happen.

I'd really love to see HRW Zelda as an alternate, but it might be kinda weird, only because the gameplay with her was with a sword, not just casting magic from her hands. It's a nice thought I'd love to see, but after thinking about it, might not be so great.

Since we got SS Link's starting outfit for a Link more based off of TP Link, I'd love to see the conductor clothes for Toon Link from Spirit Tracks. :3 He's so cute in them!

Sorry, but I hate TWW Link's lobster shirt.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh gods no. Pantsless Marth is just REALLY weird. >.>

Although I do have to admit, he doesn't look as girly as his later incarnations.

Edited by Anacybele

Lawl, he looks like a soldier of the Roman Empire I dunno. Also, Ike doesn't deserve to wear Sigurd's outfit! Ike is not even comparable to Lord Sigurd

*shots fired*

Edited by Quintessence