SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really, REALLY hope its either a joke or an assist trophy. I think we can all agree that any other outlandish Nintendo or 3rd party character is preferable instead....that'll be a total waste of a slot if it's true... D:

We better get enough newcomers to compensate for Wii fit trainer

Mega Man looks OP.

Edited by Knight

Okaaaaaaay that's definitely a character out of nowhere.

But its freaking better than Mii.

and Sakurai does make her sound pretty cool.

Probably going to be like Game and Watch / ROB and be that character who kinda represents some hardware.

That makes sense. While I do want other characters more I can't really be mad at this haha.

Well, if this actually is a thing, I guess I'll get used to it. It does give us another female fighter, even if that's not what I had in mind...

I lol'd

But tell me this is a joke

Considering that there are actually videos of Sakurai talking about her, I doubt it's a joke.

MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN MEGA MAN

and then you find out wii fit trainer was put in over Takamaru

Not really. That's like saying Wario was put in over Mewtwo in Brawl. If it was Lip or the Duck Hunt Dog however (they're both retro characters) over Takamaru, that'd be a more fair comparison. Apples to apples.

I also wouldn't really mind if Takamaru didn't make it in, suprisingly. I just decided to support the most likely retro character for the fun of it and so I can brag about it if I guessed right, though Takamaru is probably the coolest retro character that's not in Smash Bros. The characters I'd really want the most are Toad and Dillon, but they aren't that likely.

You also a Takamaru supporter?

Yeah, now that I've watched, Wii Fit Trainer does seem kinda cool. lol

It's so cool how NIntendo can surprise us like this!

Yeah, same here. I like how they acknowledge that she's a joke character of sorts as well. And currently, I'm finding it a lot more funny than weird, so I don't mind as much now.

Probably going to be like Game and Watch / ROB and be that character who kinda represents some hardware.

You got a good point there. Ever since Melee and onward, they've always had some hardware rep, and I never thought of her as such.

Does anyone else think the Villager is OP? He can pick up any characters attack and use it against them. EX: Mario Fire Ball and Samus's Charged beam.

... You could just punch him....