SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

People seriously I cant post the updates and sakurais words.

Someone keep up. Also Sakurai's quote is about Link's down a in the air being a meteor smash now.

Edit: Those CGs look nice, but remember there is a Project M thread now so try to put those in there buuut no problem posting them here its just there is a thread for it

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: Those CGs look nice, but remember there is a Project M thread now so try to put those in there buuut no problem posting them here its just there is a thread for it

I agree.

daily.jpg thr

now we can see all three holes on the stage.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

And Sakurais quote with it involved saying if it was too good it would be changed after they do some matches with it like that

Edited by Jedi

Marth's back!!! Woo hoo!!! =D

On a side note, I'm not trying to discourage Lucina supporters with my Member Title since I'm just bringing up that "Marth is in and not replaced by Lucina" without saying anything discouraging Lucina's chances (I will confess though, the "Lucina will replace Marth in SSB4" talk did annoy me quite a bit). The remaining playable FE characters are completely up in the air from what we know, so Lucina's still possible. I was just trying to come up with a witty and fitting caption for my avatar picture. The line "like I'd let her" is in reference to one of Marth's counter quotes where he sometimes says "like I'd let you!!" in Japanese when he successfully counterattacks.

So does anyone think that Marth using his FE12 design indicates what designs other FE characters will get? I at least think this confirms that Roy/Ike/whoever won't be using their DLC designs.

So does anyone think that Marth using his FE12 design indicates what designs other FE characters will get? I at least think this confirms that Roy/Ike/whoever won't be using their DLC designs.

Yeah, I don't think there was any chance of Ike having his Awakening design from the start. This goes with Sakurai's design philosophy, as he makes character look as they do in their games. Mega Man is a great example. Fire Emblem characters are no different than any other character in this regard.

Yeah, I don't think there was any chance of Ike having his Awakening design from the start. This goes with Sakurai's design philosophy, as he makes character look as they do in their games. Mega Man is a great example. Fire Emblem characters are no different than any other character in this regard.

Keep in mind though that Roy never wore purple other than in melee

why was this ever a thing

it's not just you either

New Leaf came out. Villager was shown

Megaman got VC releases he appears

Olimar appeared around Pikmin 3

Luigi around Dream Team.

Sonic around Lost World

Toon Link around WW HD

Peach to celebrate 28 years of Mario.

Also do you ever get tired of talking down to people like. You are 10x better then them?

You are all like "loldumbasses thought there was a theme to reveals oh right did I mention all Nintendo fans are morons and that sales are low? Lol I am so much more intellgent then everyone on this forum"

Edited by Jedi

And this finally invalidates my release date theory. One cannot predict Sakurai. I merely got lucky haha

Old Fire Emblem games are translated and released on the Virtual Console tomorrow. One can hope.

Keep in mind though that Roy never wore purple other than in melee

Both Marth and Roy got fancy Melee redesigns, so that's how I look at it. Not to mention, Roy's game was still in development when they probably finalized his Melee design.