SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I think a Zack alt would be much more likely than a Sephiroth one.

A Zack pallete is unlikely, since it would be mostly the same SOLDIER outfit that Cloud wears, only with black hair.

A Sephiroth pallete would probably be a black version of the SOLDIER outfit wih silver hair.

Also, I really hope that the Advent Children costume has pallete swaps, cause I really want to se a white version of it. It would look so cool!

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Zack pallete is unlikely, since it would be mostly the same SOLDIER outfit that Cloud wears, only with black hair.

A Sephiroth pallete would probably be a black version of the SOLDIER outfit wih silver hair.

Also, I really hope that the Advent Children costume has pallete swaps, cause I really want to se a white version of it. It would look so cool!

As if other palette swaps in Smash don't just have different hair

Zack wears all Black when promoted to 1st class, not purple, thats enough.

Edited by Jedi

Red XIII costume.

All red Cloud would probably look legit.

I'm just hoping for my Aerith colors :P: , Yuffie and Tifa colors would work nicely with him too.

Zack wears all Black when promoted to 1st class, not purple, thats enough.

Really? Man, I never noticed it actually, and I played Crisis Core! Man, I must have really not payed attention.

Edited by Water Mage

Really? Man, I never noticed it actually, and I played Crisis Core! Man, I must have really not payed attention.

It's kinda similar to the purple so I wouldn't get all uppity missing it :P:

Somehow I never realized until now that what Cloud in Smash really means is Kirby with his hair and a little buster sword.

It will be absolutely adorable.

Hah! There have been a lot of funny ones like that.

Personal favorite: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkm2QwdDg

Now just wait until the "Support Cloud!" Miiverse page shows up so that we get numerous "Winning won't bring Aerith back" posts

Now just wait until the "Support Cloud!" Miiverse page shows up so that we get numerous "Winning won't bring Aerith back" posts

That's about as much of a spoiler as "Darth Vader is Luke's father".

FFVII is like...more than 15 years old. No spoiler tags needed for that.

Eh, I suppose. I just like to spoiler tag things just to be safe, even if it's as obvious as "Sheik is Zelda"

Guys, I downloaded FF7 on Steam two days ago and I'm playing for the first time.

I already knew Aerith dies. I don't care that much about spoilers, actually, but keeping the big ones tagged would be appreciated.