SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wobbling works since popo grabs and nana is desynched when that happens. popo can then pummel, which puts the enemy into a 30 frame (1/2 second) animation, during which the grabbed person can't escape. this animation is also triggered when a grabbed person is hit by a move that does less than 6% (i think).

So what do you guys think of this

I know a few of us were speculating on the idea of Smash Bros. All Stars for NX and so this might make those of us (including me) kind of excited.

Smash Bros. at launch sounds good to me! It isn't entirely unreasonable either given that Melee was a GC launch title. But so long as it doesn't feel rushed or anything and keeps to SSB4's gameplay speed, and has cool newcomers and modes, and cuts Roy and Lucina, I'm good. Melee is too fast and Brawl might actually feel too slow to me at this point. :P

Smash Bros. at launch sounds good to me! It isn't entirely unreasonable either given that Melee was a GC launch title. But so long as it doesn't feel rushed or anything and keeps to SSB4's gameplay speed, and has cool newcomers and modes, and cuts Roy and Lucina, I'm good. Melee is too fast and Brawl might actually feel too slow to me at this point. :P

We don't need less FE characters, we need more!

Since they want the NX coming this year, I guarantee it won't be a brand new game.

It's going to be, at worst, a port of the Wii U version.

Who said the NX was coming this year? That seems rather soon since we have very little info on it, not even images of what the console looks like. The Wii U could stand to last a bit longer as well. It's only like four years old, I think. Nintendo consoles typically have a lifespan of six years or so, I think.

We don't need less FE characters, we need more!

lol I never said no one could be added in place of Roy and Lucina. Ephraim plz.

Who said the NX was coming this year? That seems rather soon since we have very little info on it, not even images of what the console looks like. The Wii U could stand to last a bit longer as well. It's only like four years old, I think. Nintendo consoles typically have a lifespan of six years or so, I think.

They released a report last year saying that they were looking at launching 120,000 units this year.

Smash for NX Launch will most definitely be a port. That means it'll likely have the entire Sm4sh roster including the DLC characters as part of the base game (unless some of the 3rd parties back out so we love on those characters). I expect it to include all stages and modes from both Smash Wii U and 3DS, along with some extra characters exclusive for this version. Wolf and Ice Climbers will very likely return, and Inkling will probably be the big newcomer in the reveal trailer.

I also expect DLC support for a while.

This will fill in the blanks here, and verify above statements on release schedule.

lol okay

>proceeds to cut like 30 characters because that's reasonable

if there's a game without villager then I die

lol okay

>proceeds to enjoy a shallow game

I'll take "shallow" with an awesome roster over "depth" with an awful roster thanks

as much as I like Pichu, it's literally the only Melee exclusive (YL doesn't count and even so WW is better than Ocarina or MM)

of course Melee lacks Shulk, Duck Hunt, Villager, Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer, Dedede, Lucas, and way more so it is boring and bad

note that this also applies to 64 and also Brawl if you remove Lucas and Dedede but it's not irrelevant because Squirtle and Ivysaur are precious. In fact, if Smash NX actually exists it better have Squirtle or Ivysaur (not "and" because I'm not crazy) or I'll figuratively die

This is a crossover the other stuff is not as important

Edited by Ms. Andrews