Interceptor vs. dondon151

Junkhead

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who dislikes Olwen is most likely a bandwagon idiot anyways.

Toally unbiased statement/10

At any rate I would say both. And I'm with Espinosa. We seriously need you to put up two characters for them to debate in the title but I think they should be from different FEs

Like Sigurd vs. Marth

Debate between characters from different games would be nice, actually.

FE9 Marcia vs. FE13 Sumia. GO!

What about the people running the wagon?

The wagon seems to be mainly me, Reggie and Interceptor. Can't think of others atm...

What about the people running the wagon?

I honestly pity the wagon runner. It doesn't look very good when you have hours of your day to waste on following someone around to argue with them at any given chance.

The wagon seems to be mainly me, Reggie and Interceptor. Can't think of others atm...

You're not the wagon. Olwen doesn't even notice you're there most of the time. You're just one of the riders.

You're not the wagon. Olwen doesn't even notice you're there most of the time. You're just one of the riders.

Nice! Then again... he doesn't seem to notice people that aren't Interceptor or Reggie,

I honestly pity the wagon runner. It doesn't look very good when you have hours of your day to waste on following someone around to argue with them at any given chance.

This is interesting. Who would I be?

Here I thought I disliked Olwen because he's arrogant and his posts often infuriate me... but no, it's because all the cool kids hate Olwen.

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways, Sumia.

Here I thought I disliked Olwen because he's arrogant and his posts often infuriate me... but no, it's because all the cool kids hate Olwen.

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways, Sumia.

Yeah. This is basically how just about everyone feels about him. Also who qualifies as a "cool kid"? I need to figure that out...

This is interesting. Who would I be?

You're the donkey pulling the wagon.