What do you think of long hair on guys?

Junkhead

I used to have long hair in the last two years, but I cut it because I wanted to try a cool haircut I saw. But now I want to have it long again, except that the process is so tedious (it looks bad as it's like halfway there) and annoying.

Most people prefer me with short hair, but I still prefer long hair anyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never have long hair because it's impossible for me. If my hair grows out, it'd become an Afro. XD

One of my friends at school has Jesus hair, and it's pretty awesome.

I think well-kept long hair looks great on men and I generally prefer dudes with long hair to short (but I'm probably in the minority?). I understand, though, if you don't want to go through the effort to keep it clean, but if you like long hair better for yourself and are willing to spend the bit of extra effort in hygiene the go for it.

Ultimately it's your body and your hair and you make the choices of what you want for yourself the most.

I once let my hair grow down to my shoulders. It felt really nice having it all buzzed off.

Moral of the story: Long hair isn't for me, but you can do whatever you want.

Edited by Charlie

While we're on the subject, let's hear about people's opinions on beards and mustaches long and short???

(Doesn't post his own information because he's trying to pass off as "not telling." (⌐ :B): _ :B): ) )

Edited by SeverIan

I like long hair, as Lumi said, as long as it's well kept.

But after my bad experience with somebody with long hair it's made me shudder and remember him every time I see somebody with long hair ;n;

But anyway, I'm fine with long and short. If it looks good on them, then good~!

.... Does this response even help you at all?

Oh as for beards/moustaches, I don't mind either way also! But I tend to prefer shorter, cleanly trimmed beards~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I live life by the motto "to each their own". Actually I'm pretty sure I told you that last night. Do what you want with your hair, Soul! Tis your life, live it up! :)

Though personally I think short hair is much more attractive on men than long hair, for the most part. Beards and mustaches are awesome. I prefer them short too, huh.

I prefer having short hair because it's way easier to clean and everything, but I often find myself having longer hair than I should because I'm too lazy to get an haircut and that my "a bit too long but still not "long"" hair pleases my beloved one :P

Heehee I'm used to taking care of super long hair and my own hair is quite manageable, but it's also gotten to the point where it's too long for my preference and I want to get it cut

But I'm also too lazy to go out and get it cut ;~;

Both long hair and good hair look good on my person - though I currently have my hair a bit past my shoulders.

As for shaving and the such, I personally can't have a beard because there's a few patches of skin where there is no growth (yet), but I prefer them trimmed. Most moustaches are a real pain to grow and I always end up shaving them off because they start itching. At the moment I shave once every two days because doing it every day makes my face look like a minefield.

I think well-kept long hair looks great on men and I generally prefer dudes with long hair to short (but I'm probably in the minority?). I understand, though, if you don't want to go through the effort to keep it clean, but if you like long hair better for yourself and are willing to spend the bit of extra effort in hygiene the go for it.

Ultimately it's your body and your hair and you make the choices of what you want for yourself the most.

I have to say this post...

Except I generally prefer guys with shorter hair (but not too short, like those that you can barely see/feel it)....and I like to play with a guy's hair, but yeah. Sometimes guys can keep long hair and actually still look good and some just don't look good with longer hair... like past their shoulders. If it's way past your shoulders, that'd be kinda creepy/weird.

I tend to like all those scandinavian metal dudes with super long hair

Maybe I'm just weird

It's just when they don't wash it then it becomes gross

Also for beards it depends on the guy

I also like it in conjunction with long hair like in cases of Thor's Chris Hemsworth or Richard Armitage's Thorin Oakenshield and I tend to prefer stubble but it really depends on the guy because if you shave Tony Stark I will end you but I wouldn't want Captain America with a beard (for example)

Some dudes don't work well with beards others look glorious with them but it's still up to you

Edited by Thor Odinson

(but not too short, like those that you can barely see/feel it)....

Heehee yeah I'm also like that x3 I like pretty hair and hair I can hardly see is not that pretty-looking to me =3

Heehee yeah I'm also like that x3 I like pretty hair and hair I can hardly see is not that pretty-looking to me =3

Seeeeriously. You also can't really play with hair like that. >_>

Assuming the guy lets you play with their hair...

I buzzcut my hair, and I'll vouch for how much people seem to enjoy just rubbing their hands back and forth over my head when it's freshly cut. It bugs the crap out of me, but they say it feels great.

I am a huge fan of keeping short hair. I like being able to feel the back of my head, so I keep it quite short as a general rule. Sometimes it'll grow out a bit, but I havent had it even reach my shoulders since I was a kindergartner.

In terms of what hairstyle I think looks the best, probably something short but longer than I usually keep it. The Ivy League style'd be my preferred look if I were to grow it out more.

I have a friend with long hair. To be honest, it doesn't look bad, but i don't think i'd ever go for it because I hate brushing my hair and it would look like a mess... Seriously 2 months without a haircut and i look like a wreck. I enjoy my hair cut when its like 2-3 weeks after i cut it with the #2 all over.

My older friend says it looks immature.

Edited by SlayerX