Shadowgift is inherited like Aether/Rightful King

Darros

So, today I made the decision to pair my MU with Aversa. Aversa was a Griffon Rider, and I ended up removing Shadowgift from her as a result, as it would be kind of useless on her. After achieving the S Support, I set up Morgan to inherit Galeforce ((I kind of forgot about Shadowgift)) and then when I go to the paralogue, there's Shadowgift, right on Morgan, even though it's not even in Aversa's active skills list. I wonder if conquest does the same thing?

I haven't used Shadowgift, but does it require that the class can already wield Anima tomes in order to wield Dark ones?

Yes, that's why I didn't have it on Aversa while she was in the Griffon Rider class.

Shadowgift only... unless you're implying FeMU x Aversa Yuri. |D

I ship it

Actually that sounds pretty gross <_< didn't Aversa and FeMU grow up almost like sisters or something? I can't remember...

More like Aversa is the adoptive daughter of Validar, who is either Avatar's father. How she reacts to the Avatars differ a bit: In male Avatar's case, she teases him about it, while in female Avatar's case, they become rivals.

Edited by Folt

Shadowgift only... unless you're implying FeMU x Aversa Yuri. |D

Well, to be fair, anyone capable of mating with Aversa will produce a female Morgan who could learn Galeforce naturally.

It just means more grinding.

Well, to be fair, anyone capable of mating with Aversa will produce a female Morgan who could learn Galeforce naturally.

It just means more grinding.

Obviously I meant "inheriting Galeforce AND Shadowgift at the same time".