Unrepresented Franchises Character Discussion

Ema Skye

Discuss character potential of any franchises who yet to have characters shown in Smash Bros.

No list of characters because that list would be incredibly long.

Even if they aren't in the Topic Tags, you can skill discuss them. ^_^

I think Little Mac is near guaranteed at this point looking at that boxing ring stage, and I hope Shulk is in, or at least Xenoblade's soundtrack appears in some form in this game.

I love The Last Story and would LOVE Zael to be added, but I know that's highly unlikely. Shulk would be awesome too, but since the new X game doesn't seem to have Shulk I have a funny feeling he won't be getting in either (I hope I'm wrong). Little Mac would be cool, I hope he gets in.

Small franchises eh? So many to choose from x.x

Punch Out!!, Xenoblade, Golden Sun, Wii Series, Legendary Starfy, Sin & Punishment, Balloon Fight, The Last Story, Advanced Wars, Drill Dozer, Murasame Castle, Wonderful 101, the list goes on.

Personally, Shulk and Zael are the two that I really would want to see. I'm neutral on the rest.

Small franchises eh? So many to choose from x.x

Punch Out!!, Xenoblade, Golden Sun, Wii Series, Legendary Starfy, Sin & Punishment, Balloon Fight, The Last Story, Advanced Wars, Drill Dozer, Murasame Castle, Wonderful 101, the list goes on.

Personally, Shulk and Zael are the two that I really would want to see. I'm neutral on the rest.

Pretty much have to go with Shulk or Zael myself. But I'd LOVE to see Isaac they could do so much with his moveset!

I'm curious, how good exactly do people rate The Last Story??? I'm interested in trying it out in the future since I have heard conflicting views on it...

And as for me, if they put in Lloyd or any other Tales character, I will not care if nobody else I wanted gets in; I will be super happy with just a Tales rep! I know Pac-man seems more certain, but I'm holding out to the end for Tales; I know I'd be more interested in seeing one of them fight rather than Pac-man....

Edited by Silver Lightning

I'm curious, how good exactly do people rate The Last Story??? I'm interested in trying it out in the future since I have heard conflicting views on it...

I'd highly recommend The Last Story. It's quite a bit different then your typical RPG. The story is also pretty nice.

I want to see Isaac too. Golden Sun did have him as an assist trophy using the Move psynergy in Brawl, plus they had the music for the final battle. Honestly even though he's another swordsman, he's a magic swordsman with a plethora of cool moves at his disposal. Plus his finisher could be Megido! Or maybe one of the many summons in the game, like Charon or Iris. Even though I didn't like Dark Dawn very much, I still like the Golden Sun franchise and it was one of my first influences in my art too.

Edited by Samias

And as for me, if they put in Lloyd or any other Tales character, I will not care if nobody else I wanted gets in; I will be super happy with just a Tales rep! I know Pac-man seems more certain, but I'm holding out to the end for Tales; I know I'd be more interested in seeing one of them fight rather than Pac-man....

I'd highly recommend The Last Story. It's in my top five favorite Wii games. I knew it'd be good when I played it, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I did. Highly recommended.

Anyway, I forgot about Golden Sun! I'd love it if Isaac became playable! I think that series needs a little more love than it gets. And a new game on the 3DS would be nice, ya can't just leave everyone hanging like that!

I really want Isaac because that would give me hope that GS4 is a possibility :(

I would prefer his young version rather than his adult version. I would even take Matthew.

Dream scenario: Isaac and Alex playable and finally pitted against each other on Venus Lighthouse stage

I demand Shulk and Mechon!Fiora because wynaut. I'd also want Zael and Calista but as others said, it's highly unlikely, but who knows? Also, add myself to highly recommend both Xenoblade and The Last Story! Really good games!

I love The Last Story, but it's highly polarizing - either it'll be one of your favorite WIi games, or it'll be an entirely tedious experience, with little middle ground.

Personally, all I wanted to see was Isaac and Villager, and one of those is confirmed. In an ideal world, I'd love for Alex and Shulk to be playable as well, but in reality, that's probably a lost cause.

Let's see...

Xenoblade Chronicles - Shulk

The Last Story - Zael

Pandora's Tower - Aeron

Golden Sun - Isaac, Felix, Matthew, or Alex (either one works)

Punch Out - Little Mac

Custom Robo - Main Character

Advance Wars - Andy

Sin & Punishment - Saki Amamiya or Isa Jo

That's about all I can think of.

I think Matthew is more likely to be the Golden Sun rep if there is one.

I believe that Camelot stated that the first two Golden Sun games were precursors to the main story of the series which began with Dark Dawn.

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

Sakurai said they'll be cutting back on the third-party characters, so I'd wager only Megaman and Sonic will be included.

Possibly Pac-Man among them if the rumor is to be believed [i need proof but yea.. random speculation]

Really, the only character that bores me from the smaller franchises is Little Mac.

I'll bore a hole through you

with the fists of a champion

Expecting Mac to appear in his classic outfit, though I'd love for his Super Punch Out!! form to be a costume.

Punching is awesome. You would never guess how many ways there are to punch someone, especially when stars are involved