You know that's something wrong when you look at other guys and you're not even gay

Junkhead

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be lame and be the one to throw out the "maybe everything is incidental" guess

You're not lame in my eyes, perhaps in part because I have no idea what you're talking about. Now I know at least a little how people feel reading my posts.

EDIT- M-maybe.

Edited by SeverIan

Considering suggested female is of a ratio of ass:Non-ass 4:1, I'll do my pickin's elsewhere.

ITT: Esau prefers an SUV to a sports car

Edited by Elieson

You're not lame in my eyes, perhaps in part because I have no idea what you're talking about. Now I know at least a little how people feel reading my posts.

EDIT- M-maybe.

"Maybe every individual attraction of one person to another is to some extent unique," is the moderately abridged version of that equivocation

Edited by Rehab

Considering suggested female is of a ratio of ass:Non-ass 4:1, I'll do my pickin's elsewhere.

ITT: Esau prefers an SUV to a sports car

how do you go through life with such a poor appreciation of ass

how do you manage to even breathe

I prefer a proportionally sized body, ass included. It's kind of like looking at a characature, where the head and other random features are ridiculously out of proportion. It's hard to take an ass like that seriously.

"Maybe every individual attraction of one person to another is to some extent unique," is the moderately abridged version of that equivocation

Oh, that makes perfect sense to me. Could be true.

I prefer a proportionally sized body, ass included. It's kind of like looking at a characature, where the head and other random features are ridiculously out of proportion. It's hard to take an ass like that seriously.

Don't be a prejudiced ass-ist. Also, I think that the angle of the photo being taken probably made things look a little more out of propotion than they really were, but you know, that might not be enough.

you can't really say someone's tastes are better than someone else's

even though mine are even though others are saying my tastes are worse than theirs