What Awakening music would you want in Smash Bros?

IceBrand

Id (Purpose) and Mastermind are both awesome, and would be at least somewhat fitting. "Don't speak her name!" would also be pretty cool, although it might feel a little out of place (that didn't stop route 216, mind you)

「I」~為 [id (Purpose)], I'd say has a pretty good chance of making it. It's one of the most beloved pieces by the fanbase.

The ominous choir latin incorporated into the final stretch of the song before it loops doesn't hurt its chances either.

Honestly, on days I feel down, and when I'm able to borrow the car from my parents, I put in Disc 4 of the OST and turn that track up (resonably, without killing anyone's ears including my own) while I'm driving.

The last part before the loop is honestly my favorite part with the choir.

Well, there obviously is going to be representation but I don't think that any songs in Awakening fit an action game.

This is something that already bothered me in Brawl. Atmospheric songs like "Crimea marches" were just to freaking dull.

And honestly, even for a turn based game, I found the whole Awakening soundtrack to be boring and forgettable.

If nothing else, I would expect a pretty heavy arrangement. But even then, there is no tune in Awakening that I would recognize.

I mean, I normally have always have tunes of games stuck in my head after playing it. But not with Awakening.

Destiny, Divine Decree, Don't Speak Her Name, Id (Purpose), and Id (Hope). If they're doing another story mode in SSB4, then maybe Chaos or Storm Clouds would work in certain situations. We'll just see how it plays out.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Speak Her Name would be awesome if they made it louder. I don't want it to be like Route 209. That music really wasn't fit for a fighting game.

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

let's get a stage with Don't Speak Her Name as one of the tracks

and have the stage be a rainy open battlefield with no stage hazards

what no I'm not trying to make a competitively viable stage, don't look at me

more seriously, Mastermind, Conquest, and Divine Decree would be nice

All I can say is, whatever song that's going in, has to be the ablazed version of it. Along with Mastermind, Aggression (Galvanized Don't Speak Her Name, Id Purpose, Id Sorrow, and the destiny hogwash....thing ( I forgot the full name)

Edited by HeroKingMarth

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the Conquest (Ablaze) and the Divine Decree ones, but because it has been speculated (potentially decided, I'm not convinced yet) that there was an Arena Ferox stage on the 3ds, I'd assume it'd be a song more fitting to that.

Or they could just throw in the song during some of the support conversations, the "It's nearly dark!" one, just for lols.

• 2 months later...

Conquest (Ablaze), Monstrosity and Mastermind would fit well imo. The bias side of me wants Id Sorrow but that's not going to happen as well as Main Theme (Summer) Captain Falcon version

• 3 weeks later...